Mainstream Media's Mystery Letter of the Day: "D"

Brilliant, Doctor!

Considering they are made of clone by-products, they look rather tasty. Do they have a fish or shrimp flavor? Yum!

Uuughhhh....

That's disgustingly hilarious, awesome, and horrifying. I think I'll just stick to the normal Hot Pockets. These ones we'll sell to France. They're into weird food like that.

Hickory smoked clone buttholes?

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Premier Betty wrote:Just dump the remains in Michael Moore's back yard when she's finished. He'll find something to do with them.

Comrade Moore and I have finished packaging the first of the Betty Clone remains:

Holy sh*t,that's funny!!

Mousey-Tongue wrote:Do they have a fish or shrimp flavor? Yum!

Not yet, but I'm sure we can get Betty to genetically modify his clones for seafood flavoring. I'm thinking that Madam Speaker might even like flavored clones (or flavored "clondoms"). "Mmm... Kinky" (Her words, not mine).

I knew you would approve of the "0g Kitty Meat per serving," as labeled in the upper righthand corner.

Yes, "With Nancy's Enima Sauce in a Crisp Crust." Yum!
<br>[Yeah. It was a P-chop of a P-chop (although the "P" stands for the freeware "Paint.NET" rather than "Photoshop"). I found the pic by Image-Googling "hot pockets." The original is located here: Dr. Tran Hot Pocket.]

Dr. Strangelove wrote: I'm sure we can get Betty to genetically modify his clones for seafood flavoring.

Might cost a little extra, but a willing sacrifice for the people, right?

Dr. Tran is awesome.

I forget, glorious leader...does the gay wife-cheater receive slap on left cheek or right? I always forget this.

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I knew you would approve of the "0g Kitty Meat per serving," as labeled in the upper righthand corner.

Most assuredly so, Comrade Doktor! I am purring over the progressive packaging. Now we must indoctrinate the masses to include Betty Pockets in tail-gator parties Amerikkans hold in pickup trucks with dangerous repitles.

Red Square wrote:Image

But the man's facial expression is the same in both cases. Either way, cheat on your wife and expect to have all your teeth knocked out.

Rayosun
People who have been Googling "Republican corruption" for at least a year have been directed first and moremost to my own site on this topic, https://LiberalslikeChrist.org/gopcorruption.html .

This "cube" about Democratic corruption is so assinine that I will feature it on my https://JesusNoRepublican.Org/ page as an example of how silly Republican can be when they try to paint Democrats as comparable to the Republican party in corruption. They are as comparable as a penny is to a hundred dollar bill!

Rayosun wrote: Democrats as comparable to the Republican party in corruption. They are as comparable as a penny is to a hundred dollar bill!
You are correct, there is no comparison, Dems are much better at it. And what is even more impressive is how they continue to be re-elected after getting caught. Of course that has more to do with Lib voter being such ignoramuses. Your website also highlights this.

Rayosun! I am so impressed, nay, turned on by your high Google ranking and all that stuff you've copied and pasted to your site. That's how I measure the success of a man--not how much money he makes or what kind of car he drives. I'll be coming back to your site soon to see what you've found to copy and paste about the Cube!

Hey, everybody! Did you know that when you google the phrase, "Crimes Against Everything", this thread I started shows up at the very top of the list of millions of recommended sites?

WOWEE!

Guess I'll have to add this accolade to my signature block.

Pinkie
Commissarka of Vodka, Shovels, Beet of the Week Program, HBO, and Guest Soaps
Ranked #1 on Google for "Crimes Against Everything" Thread
Awarded the Order of Hillary
Awarded the Order of the Mime
Website jumpofftheledgeforpeace.org (blog updated hourly with new posts copied and pasted with MimeSwipe)
The Spring 2008 Collection of Pinkieware--Available Now!
Click here to download my favorite tunes!

"I like rich people. I like the way they live. I like the way I live when I'm with them." --Uncle Max in The Sound of Music.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:

But the man's facial expression is the same in both cases. Either way, cheat on your wife and expect to have all your teeth knocked out.

I am now on vigil for Elizabeth Edwards in a light blue jacket, wearing three strands of pearls to signify her husband had a mistress, while John stands next to her, his pretty face contorted in the classic "Cheater's Toothless Grimace." Only what should I expect of his red, white, and blue striped tie?

This "cube" about Democratic corruption is so assinine that I will feature it on my https://JesusNoRepublican.Org/ page as an example of how silly Republican can be when they try to paint Democrats as comparable to the Republican party in corruption. They are as comparable as a penny is to a hundred dollar bill!

And as long as I'm here talking to myself like some loser on the Mime's Impeach for Peace forum, I thought I'd catch up with Rayosun to see how he's coming along with his featured article on the Cube. Maybe I didn't dig deep enough in his dumpster of a site, but I couldn't find it anywhere!

So I go to the Fox News page, and what's the first thing I see?

Mark Sanford.

Doing "the mouth."

But he needs to work on it if he hopes to catch up to Spitzer. I'd like to help by whacking him in the chops (and other places) with my shovel.