Maya Angelou: 'Barack Obama has done a remarkable job'

Poet and veteran civil rights activist, Maya Angelou, is the sage of black America. And for her, Barack Obama has delivered. In a recent interview to The Guardian, she, now 83, spared no epithets for Obama's detractors and unbelievers.
Maya Angelou wrote:"I think he has done a remarkable job, knowing how much he has been opposed," she says. "Every suggestion he makes, the Republicans en masse fight against him or don't vote at all." It's about him being a Democrat and being the first black president, she says.
After the media left, the veteran poet climbed a stool and erupted into a rhymed, spontaneous, heroic epic. Thankfully, there was no one in the room to hear it except for our undercover contributor, Robert Fine, who was just finishing his shift posing as a caged bird. His transcript follows:

Roses are red, Violets are blue
America sucks, and so do those Jews.
If you don't love little Barack and big Michelle,
Get on a bus that's going to hell.

Barack is God and Michelle is thin,
In the fantasy world that I live in.
I vote based on the color of my skin,
But again, that's the world me and Samuel L. Jackson live in.

Hillary Clinton is running the foreign stuff,
Giving out reset buttons and other fluff.
Katherine Sebelius is head of 'thought patrol,'
And in just a little time, your head will roll.

Christians and Jews will be swept aside,
Replaced by Muslims willing to commit suicide.
Whitney's dead, and Santorum did it,
Romney supplied the gun, and Gingrich hid it.

'God damn America,' said our Rev. Wright,
And I'm here to tell you: he was goddamn right.
So vote for Barack because he's black,
Give him four more years to complete the attack.

As he takes our wealth back from the national vault,
Remember this: it's all Bush's fault.
[/indentr]

The People's Cube asked Speaker John Boehner to provide a GOP response.

"It always amazed me how people can come put with snappy rhymes. But I must heretofore disagree with her unambiguous assertion that hencefore and heretofore this situation lay at the feet of former president George W. Bush's, herewith. Hence, I vigorously state my opposition, as House Speaker and representative of the American people as such herewith theretofore henceforce, that George W. Bush is, inter alia, at fault, and to wit, responsible."

I liked Maya Angelou's previous book of poems titled "I Know Why The KGB Sings."

A question to all: what do you think the picture of Obama in Angelou's arms represents?

Red Square wrote:A question to all: what do you think the picture of Obama in Angelou's arms represents?
Obviously we have a culturally correct/sensitive Queen of Heaven with Child. Reverend Write's blessings be upon it. Either that or a futuristic look at a back slidden Michelle after years of French fries and cheese stuffed pizza.

samuel-jackson.jpg

That picture reminds me of Michelangelo's Pieta. And having typed that out, I now realize that Michelangelo sounds a lot like Maya Angelou, whereas I've always known Barack Obama is just like Jesus Christ, only more popular than even The Beatles.

Red Square..... it's the " Black Pieta ".

Mother Maya is playing the role of the eternal wise, Black matriarch *.
* see Whoppi Goldberg

She is cradling the product of her proclaimations of cultural victimhood...... saddened that the evil Conservatives (or anyone else who doesn't agree) have persecuted and crucified poor Lil' Barack Hussein, The Annointed Messiah a.k.a. Hidden Imam.

The closest resemblance to Pieta I could look up quickly was this by Antonio Correggio:

Pieta_Correggio.jpg

Direct quotes by Mary Angelou (their true meaning was edited out):

1. “There's a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the Current truth.”

2. “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain about Hope and Change.”
3. “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them despite their lack of documentation.”

4. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get other people's money it!”

5. "Phenomenal Woman: Four Poems Celebrating Women" By Mary Angelou (really a transliteration celebrating Michelle Obama):

“Pretty women wonder where my secret lies (we already know, it's the constant polishing by the MSM ) .
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size (at least you have the courage to admit it)
But when I start to tell them, (“order” them actually)
They think I'm telling lies (when my mouth is moving I'm either eating or lying)
I say, (a lot of rhetoric)
It's in the reach of my arms (all the way back to Chicago)
The span of my hips, (by “span” I mean huge)
The stride of my step, (stepping on the little people in my way)
The curl of my lips. (into my patented angry Black Woman snarl)
I'm a woman (maybe yes maybe no…..)
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.” (it's all about me just ask anybody in the MSM)

Another great poem from Madame Laureate Maya:

Oh golden veined god of the great Midwest
From the deep depths of deep Chi town
You emerged on our consciousness like an algorithm
You with the ineffable laugh
You with the attention to the teleprompt
You with the communication skills
You with the answer to our disunified prayers
How you have brought us all together
How you have reminded us of our common ancestry
How you have you taught us
and schooled us
and learned us
and chastised us
and led us
and loved us
and given us your glorious self -
Now hold your head toward the rising sun
And sniff in the sweet sweet scent of morning
For four more glorious years
B.A.R.A.C.K.
Oh! Bama.
Heal. My. Soul.

Who can argue? Who is NOT amazed at the job Dear Leader (PBUH) has done?

Absolutely remarkable.

Really.

Who could have imagined this!
Who saw this coming?
I shake my head in wonder...

From The very Progressive gay channel: Logo and the ultra Progressive program: The Big Gay Sketch Show:

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
― Maya Angelou

This is how I feel about Papa Obama

Neotrotsky wrote:This is how I feel about Papa Obama

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Comrade Neo, I know exactly how you feel. Truly.
That's why I always keep a bottle of Maalox by my computer when I go online to check out the news.

Krasnodar, Vagabond of the Outer Parts and deliverer of Spirits and Ordinance.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I hear you.. thinking 4 more years of this guy, makes me ill
[img]/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
Long live Papa Obama

Neotrotsky wrote:[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I hear you.. thinking 4 more years of this guy, makes me ill
[img]/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
Long live Papa Obama
Comrades - what is this I hear? The O has only just begun, to give. He is improving what needs improving, fixing what needs to be fixed, and bringing in to line all the disparate and contrary opinions that have so long plagued this nation and made us abuse the Native Americans. Now at last the O is shining on us all and at this, most glorious hour, might I say that four more years will be just what is needed to "radically transform" our nation. We must take heart.

" Radical Transformation" ?

hoovervilles.jpg

Another four years of Dear Leader ought'a do it.

Red Square wrote:A question to all: what do you think the picture of Obama in Angelou's arms represents?
A fulfillment of The Five Year Boob Plan? That's why Michelle isn't in the picture. She chairs the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and the Thunder Thighs Caucus.

I don't know, but shouldn't he have a milk mustache?

Maya Angelou was voted as the best dead poet in the black proletariat society. Her last words were, "all dis time I be tryin' to make things rhyme and I could not. I feel likes a failure". Then she grabbed a drug addled Obama by the head and tried to smother him.