Star Trek: A Search for the Hopey-Changeling Goes On...

Click here for a larger image

President Obama's image is an interesting combination of pop-culture memes, ranging from National Geographic to popular TV shows like 24 and Start Trek. Many Americans apparently thought that by voting Obama they were electing Jack Bauer's friend David Palmer, a noble black president who would defend them from terrorists while also protecting their liberties.

But an even bigger number of voters mistook him for Star Trek's time-traveling Commander Sisko, who they hoped would bring them straight into the 24th century. The latter put Obama's critics in an especially difficult situation, because who in his sane mind would argue against ending the pre-warp-drive era and joining the United Federation of Planets?

A Star Trek fan himself, Obama does not disappoint. Only he gets the two shows confused. He sends Jack Bower through the wormhole to the Gamma Quadrant, while he himself stays in Washington and acts as if he is the Emissary of the Bajoran Prophets.

Remember those Star Trek replicators that instantly made food, clothes, and equipment out of thin air? They were crucial to Obama's plan to transform America. Imagine his shock when the science czar told him the replicators hadn't yet been invented. No wonder the President has been so aloof lately. That, and the mandatory trips to the backward 21st century have been a drag on his ability to be an effective commander on Terra Prime.

In the face of ever increasing reality (and a shortage of Replicator talent), the Obama has embarked on his only remaining strategy, assimilation. We once had Locutus. We now have
Loquacious.
ObamaBorg.jpg

It seems that Loquacious also likes posing for the camera...

Now someone also has to photoshop Jack Bower saving Obama's life.

Comrade Square, you have truly outdone yourself. To Col 7.62, ditto! Foreplay is indeed irrelevant! Bend over and prepare to be ass-simulated!

Red Square wrote:Now someone also has to photoshop Jack Bower saving Obama's life.

jack saves bo.jpg
I know it's BusHitler's fault we're drowning in debt but that didn't mean you had to jump in, too!

jack saves bo pb.jpg

Hard to tell at the resolution but is that not the new, buff and soon to be single Al Gore?
Maybe there is no buff Gore. Weight loss claims have abounded through the years with no results.

20454_1373700621756_1209003123_31112579_739741_n.jpg
Yes Comrades, typed line make more sense and a little funnier when poster posts the post intended... Bonne Journée a tous!
***Which next Tuesday is the Next Tuesday? i ask...

Red Square wrote:It seems that Loquacious also likes posing for the camera...

I suppose Bonnie Fwank is the Borg Queen?

--
ZB

HelenThomasKlingon.jpg

Bet ya didn't know that Helen Thomas was really a Klingon, now did you?

GAH! MY EYES! MY SWEET PRECIOUS EYES! BAD LENINKA! BAD! BAD!

She looks like she came from Uranus.

Oops, I forgot, the new Party approved name for that planet is Urectum (We don't want anymore of those childish "Your anus" jokes).

I never noticed Helen had such a lovely neckline. But from what you said above, I see there was a price to pay.

I dug this one up from the Progressive Cinematic Visual Agitation Information Tank. I believe this particular actress might have been related to Dear Leader.

Yes, Ms Monroe was always one of my favorite Star Trek characters.

videot.

Some say, her and Leonard Nemoy are the same person.

I think this one didn't do too well. They say the odd ones usually flop....

PROG.JPG