Holy Temple of Obama

Come my fellow brothers and sisters! Come and rejoice with me now that the Obamessiah has come! Yes, I have not given up the faith. I am still a firm believer that the Obama has come to cleanse us all, collectively, of our transgressions against the Nanny-State.

It is because of my love for the Obama that I have created this shrine to Him here in the Party catacombs so that I and His other followers may come here to praise Him -- secretly and away from Hillary and others, of course. We are but a persecuted sect, my brothers and sisters. But I can assure that one day -- one day soon -- we shall rise and claim this country to be the Kingdom of Obama!

Image ImageImageImage Image

Do you believe, Comrade? Have you accepted Barack H. Obama as your Lord and Nominee? Go on, Comrade. Go on and raise your arms and shout that you believe. SHOUT! SHOUT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN HOPE, CHANGE AND A MULTI-RACIAL/CULTURAL/SPECIE CANDIDATE WHO WILL SAVE YOU FROM EVERYTHING!

Only Obama can save us now, Comrades. Only Obama can give us all strong Communism. Don't be afraid, Comrades! Don't be afraid to give yourself over to the Obama! FEEL HIS POWER, COMRADES! FEEL HIS POWER SURGING THROUGH YOUR LEG!

CELEBRATE WITH INTERPRETIVE DANCE

ImageImageImage

HTO IS NOW ACCEPTING VISA AND MASTERCARD

Aha! We have found their secret layer! Hurry, fetch the Hillarycare Police! No, wait, let's listen to what the apostates are saying. I don't know, it's strangely arousing... I feel... I feel something crawling up my left leg... Ouch! It stung me! I can't move! I'm paralyzed! The digestive juices of strong Obamunism are transforming my body, my brain... I'm turning into... into an Obamunist!

DM11.jpg

Hillary Operative (HO)
I'm also turning into something... I don't know what it is... But it feels so right... I'm filled with hope... And suddenly I like this change. Get away from me! Don't resist the change, comrades! Change is good! We've been looking for change elsewhere, but I just realized that change is us! I'm a changed man!... woman!... whatever!

Yes! Come into the light, Comrades! Let the power that is Obama transfigure you!

You cannot resist... .... .... it is your destiny.

What the Detroit is going on here!? A shrine to Obama!? Well, I have no choice but to call in the ATF and have this place… look at the pretty purple flames… so pretty… I… I feel so at peace with myself… I don't feel an ounce of guilt that I pushed some old lady down a flight of stairs in order to snatch her purse… I feel… I feel… relieved.

NO, WAIT! WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!? I never feel guilt! What kind of mind games are you playing, Nancy!? What in the name of Kwame Kilpatrick is going on here!?

COBRAAAAALLALAALALALALALAlALALALALAAAAAA!!!!!

He will bring change as well, but through the use of radioactive isotopes to create a race of super soldiers with which he will take over the world!!!

Mark Penn
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! I AM READY TO DEVOTE MYSELF TO THE OBAMA! PRAISE OBAMA! PRAISE THE OBAMA!

I prayed to Obamessiah every night for change. Please Obamessiah give me hope and change, I prayed. It finally happened! I woke up this morning a beautiful Moonbat!

You all all feeling faint.

Your eyelids are getting heavy

fainter....fainter....fainter.

I am going to countdown backwards from ten and when I snap my fingers you will all be Strong Obamunists.

Ten....nine....

SHOUT! SHOUT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN HOPE, CHANGE AND A MULTI-RACIAL/CULTURAL/SPECIE CANDIDATE WHO WILL SAVE YOU FROM EVERYTHING!

This explains why we see some people shouting for joy at Obamarallies. They are members of the Holy Temple of Obama.

All praise the glorious Messiah! Could this LoodaKripski really be Obongos' running mate?