In Gratitude

As being new guy and posting here first time, wanting to say how most grateful am being to Das Kommissar Benedict Arnold Schwartzennegger, who is working in Das Kapital Building in Sacramoskow in glorious People's Republik of Commiefornia.

Is taking back former republik to the Rodina by treacherously revealing true colors in second term as Kommissar by turning Commiefornia into truly red Kommunisti Kollectiv.

Am being so happy now. Remembering immortal words of glorious hero of CCCP, Irina Slutskaya, when she is saying...."Don't falling down!"

Очень Большой Медведь

Welcome to the Cube, Comrade... what's your name again? Оч&am ??? That's way too progressive for the masses. The Party etiquette requires that go to your profile and dumb down your user name to a word that we can understand. Unless, of course, you're a Kucinich guy, then everything goes.

We also recommend that you post a few comments and participate in discussions with older comrades who will tell you what to think. Then you may request the Politburo's permission to start your own topic.

Yeah, the name is confusing. But the polar bear image is good. It's like you're the voice of all the endangered innocent polar bears begging for an end to global warming and America's success.

Be the Parrot, new comrade. Just be the Parrot and everything will be juuuust fine.

Name is being in NKVD code. Name in Russki is being in sig. Decadent Amerikanski translation is Very Large Bear. Not helping it that I was born white. Under my fur I am black.
Unfortunate thing about humans attepting to telling medvyets what to think is they often ending up being eaten. Will trying to curb genetic tendencies. Would helping when person tells what to think, he bring a nice plump seal.
Not knowing if any comrades here are being older than I. I could tell you that I am being product of top secret NKVD/OSS/ MI5/ABWEHR experiment, but then I would be have to eating you. Only being on CCCP side now is having weakness for real Caviar.
See how simple is being to extract information? Just jumping in with all four paws and information flows immediately. Humans are so easy, not to mention crunchy and good with borscht.
Will trying to comply with your "recommenations" anyhow.

Very Large Bear wrote:...Unfortunate thing about humans attepting to telling medvyets what to think is they often ending up being eaten...
...but then I would be have to eating you...
...Humans are...crunchy and good with borscht...

Be wary of whom you threaten to eat, Comrade Bear. That is my advice to you.

Very Large Bear wrote:Name is being in NKVD code. Name in Russki is being in sig. Decadent Amerikanski translation is Very Large Bear.

And here I thought it was the result of trying to type with huge bear claws.

Hey, he does have a right to "Bear Arms". (At least that's how we must interpret it. The founding fathers must have wanted us to fight wars with bear arms.)

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Very Large Bear wrote:Name is being in NKVD code. Name in Russki is being in sig. Decadent Amerikanski translation is Very Large Bear.

And here I thought it was the result of trying to type with huge bear claws.

Da, is being problematik, but one must always strive to overcoming. Trying type in CODE with claws such as these!

Mikhail T. Kalashnikov wrote:
Very Large Bear wrote:...Unfortunate thing about humans attepting to telling medvyets what to think is they often ending up being eaten...
...but then I would be have to eating you...
...Humans are...crunchy and good with borscht...

Be wary of whom you threaten to eat, Comrade Bear. That is my advice to you.

Not threatening, komrade, just making aware of possibilitie. Not to helping it if is being how was made.
On the other paw, is remembering words from glorious Rodina NKVD patriotic song:

In the mountains, in the cities, even out at Pismo Beach....., you're never out of reach......from a bear.....

Bears, everywhere beware! (Look out! Look out!) Beware! (Look out! Look out!) Bears, they don't care who they scare, you better beware....!

Is being the training.

Welcome Comrade Ocheen Bolshoi Medvyet!!! May I call you "The Medvyetster"? Great! You could come in handy for some of the plans I have brewing. How would you like to keep those teeth and gums healthy? I've got the perfect snack in mind for you and it would help out our Many Tittied Empress, Her Excellency Hillary Rodham Clinton. Eat Brak Obama. I realize there isn't a lot of flesh on them bones, but them bones will do a wonderful job at keeping those teeth healthy and sharp!

You get a "lite snack" and our MTE gets rid of a colossal pain in her arse. It's a Win-Win for everyone!!!

--
Zampolit Boris Sukavich Blokhayev

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Welcome Comrade Ocheen Bolshoi Medvyet!!! May I call you "The Medvyetster"? Great! You could come in handy for some of the plans I have brewing. How would you like to keep those teeth and gums healthy? I've got the perfect snack in mind for you and it would help out our Many Tittied Empress, Her Excellency Hillary Rodham Clinton. Eat Brak Obama. I realize there isn't a lot of flesh on them bones, but them bones will do a wonderful job at keeping those teeth healthy and sharp!

You get a "lite snack" and our MTE gets rid of a colossal pain in her arse. It's a Win-Win for everyone!!!

--

It is so gratifying to see that the Party has a master plan and use for even our newest Comrades!!! My faith in the Party is strengthened by such progressive views of Party usefulness!!!

Comrade TankoGrad wrote: It is so gratifying to see that the Party has a master plan and use for even our newest Comrades!!! My faith in the Party is strengthened by such progressive views of Party usefulness!!!

It is indeed Comrade Tankograd! The Party™ can find uses for everyone. Like Meow ripping people off on behalf of Her Excellency (nevermind that he skims a varying percentage off the top for himself), all the way down to the unwashed masses. The proles are very useful for many things. For example washing my Hummer H1 and H2 and targets for when I need to get some trigger time in with my AK-47 or my AN-94 or my M60.

Yes! When one takes a step back and looks at the glorious progress The Party™ has championed for all humynkind, it does refresh ones faith in The Party™.

LUPE!!! DAMMIT!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY MARGARITA???

--
ZB

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZvojbTe1Dns&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

But why do you post in the Gulag For Trolls, nice big bear?

I never saw that movie. It seemed... lame.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Be the Parrot, new comrade. Just be the Parrot and everything will be juuuust fine.

"Awk! Any port in a storm! Walk the plank! Don't eat me! Awk! Mind the boat"....

Meaning like that, Komrade?

Margaret wrote:<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZvojbTe1Dns&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

But why do you post in the Gulag For Trolls, nice big bear?

Seeming like thing to do at time, not knowing where to starting.
Still not finding reeducation camp, but who is needing, when there is being the Frankfurt School?

What is being with little medvyet, gooses stepping (oh, da, I guess that being OK, am forgetting) and playing with lunch instead of eating it?

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Welcome Comrade Ocheen Bolshoi Medvyet!!! May I call you "The Medvyetster"? Great! You could come in handy for some of the plans I have brewing. How would you like to keep those teeth and gums healthy? I've got the perfect snack in mind for you and it would help out our Many Tittied Empress, Her Excellency Hillary Rodham Clinton. Eat Brak Obama. I realize there isn't a lot of flesh on them bones, but them bones will do a wonderful job at keeping those teeth healthy and sharp!

--

Prievyet Komrade.

May calling anything except late for blinis, but NOT where I can hearing you.

Not being sure about eating hussein, may putting great strain on glorious perfect medical system.

Remembering what is happening to Kmmdr Ramius' wife? Not to happening to me, spazibo very much!

Awk! Any port in a storm! Walk the plank! Don't eat me! Awk! Mind the boat"....

Meaning like that, Komrade?

Close, but try to give it a bit more progressive "umph:"

Awk! We need nationalized health care! Awk! Polly want an entitlement! Awk! Do it for the children!