No more mister nice guy

Fellow Comrades, I know you suffered without most useful services I provide. Want not for I have returned. I will be watching.

Great.... But how will this aid with the beet harvest?

Comrade TankoGrad wrote:Great.... But how will this aid with the beet harvest?

You don't ask questions, I ask questions.

Considering that this is the gulag for trolls, questions abound.

F&*K! This is the Gulag?!? How the hell did I get in here?

HELP!!! SOMEONE LET ME OUT!!!!!!

Easy Betty,

You are here on the "good", Progressive side of the fence, observing and controlling.

Thank Hillary for that. I got worried for a second there.

Yes, it is much nicer to be the one behind the observation glass, rather than the one being observed...

-Mikhail

Vadim Bakatin wrote:Fellow Comrades, I know you suffered without most useful services I provide. Want not for I have returned. I will be watching.

Vadim! You have returned! You've come back! And here they said you wouldn't. They told me to forget about you--Betty, Mikhail, Tanko, all of them--and they thought to mend my poor broken heart by fixing me up with pups and jars and bottles, but none of them could provide me with any useful service, and of course, there is only one service of any use to me, yes, only one!

Do you have HBO?

Oh sweet Pinkie,
For you a have poetry of great Vladimir Vysotsky

What's the place without you there?
At Bolshoy Karetnyi.
Well, a while ago they changed it's name,
Things are turning into a whole new game.
No matter where you go to find what must be found:
I betcha that Koretnyi Street is all around,
I betcha yeah
You lost seventeen good years
At Bolshoy Karetnyi.
Went through seventeen great fears
At Bolshoy Karetnyi.
Your black hand gun- anywhere?
At Bolshoy Karetnyi.
What's the place without you there?
At Bolshoy Karetnyi.

Yes, HBO, Showtime, 50"HDTV, these are not my own personal pleasures, only for propaganda proposes

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: none of them could provide me with any useful service

Hey, I offered you hookers! It's not my fault you didn't find them "useful".

Vadim,

Maybe because I am newer to the scene, I have no idea who you are or what any of your past associations have been.

Pinkie,

I have HBO and my wife says you can have all you want as we are about to dump our evil capitalist cable cabal for something cheaper and better. As for TV size, you will have to settle with a 17 inch Peoples' display as I have yet to receive my confiscated HD LCD 50 inch TV (taken from rich capitalists who foolishly thought they owned it because they worked and paid for it of course).

I have no idea who you are or what any of your past associations have been.

Tanko, You tread on thin ice. I have warned you about questions. However because Pinkie has warmed my heart, I feel generous. So I will disclose things.

I Vadim Bakatin Maksim M. Isaev was the last chairman of KGB. For over a decade I have been, well I can not say where. No matter, now I'm in world looking for work for the people. This looks like good place. You need to know more, try no cost Wikipedia.

If you want Pinkie you must first arm wrestle me and win.

Ahh... I understand now. My tanks from the glorious Motherland are here to assist you in purges and gaining the answers only the with of a T-90's tread and 125mm main gun can give.

Comrade TankoGrad wrote:My tanks from the glorious Motherland are here to assist you in purges and gaining the answers only the with of a T-90's tread and 125mm main gun can give.

Long live the Leninist Communist Party of the Soviet Union, the inspiration and organizer of the victorious October Revolution, the experienced avant-garde of the working class, of all the Soviet people in the struggle for communism!

Vadim? VADIM?!!? Where are you? Come back!

Ah crud. Just like all the others. Ply Pinkie with poetry and posies and Putinka, then dump her like a bushel of old beet tops.

Oh, and by the way, no arm wrestling, please. Reminds me of a really bad Sylvester Stallone movie representing two hours of my life I'll never get back.

Instead, you must shovel. He who shovels fastest and deepest the longest will win my red headscarf.

And he who shovels slowest and shallowest has to watch a Steven Seagal movie--where he's fat and the action is so speeded up it looks like a bitch-fight in a sorority. There's something peculiarly <i>fey</i> about his last movie or two... I don't normally cast aspersions but there is something...

And Pinkie, arm wrestling is out, very much out, since the world title was retired after Rosie the Riveter won it fighting with Mollie Yard over custody of the Hildo.

I am pleased to report a bumper crop of beats on my private plot this past year. Amazing the coincidence that all private plots should have such better soil, tractors and output than the Obamanation fields? Curious is it not that 85% of the State output is being produced on only 4% of the farmed land and that this land is always the private plot? Perhaps one of my fellow proles has an explanation for this. I did stop in at my collective last month to pick up my vodka ration but for some reason none of the other workers were there. Also, who is Justin Bieber? His music was playing on the outside speakers.

Comrade Pavlovski wrote:... Also, who is Justin Bieber? His music was playing on the outside speakers.
You have given away secret of bumper crop - this Bieber's "music", also found in category "fertilizer".