Troll Watch

Every once in a long while I'll go to Alva's little blogspeck. Curiosity gets the best of me and I want to see if anyone has posted comments. Today I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone had replied to one of Alva's articles and in true fashion Alva couldn't help himself from commenting to the comment.

At the end of Alva's comment to the comment in which he explains the Alan Ginsberg conection to his pen name he wraps it up with this lesson in ethics and world geography:

Our Troll Alva wrote:It's unforunate that Pearl saw the fate he did, but he had what was coming. If you don't want you head cut off, stay the hell out of Iraq.
(In the comments both the commentor and Alva confuse David Pearl with Daniel Pearl.)

I'm beginning to think that this Alva Goldbook person is actually a right-wing plant doing everything he can to make we of the Left look like illiterate, uneducated, morally reprehensible idiots. Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered in Karachi, Pakistan which is nowhere near Iraq. This Alva Goldbook person that's posing as a Left Wing intellectual commentator can't be that stupid. What I want to know is, who is this right wing imposter that's writing as Alva Goldbook, pretending to be one of us, and making the Left look like a bunch of morons? I'm getting sick and tired of this.

The troll is getting even worse! We must do something really bad to him and stuff that he will stop being an idiot. If it is possible.