[floatleft-nb][img]/red/styles/pc/imageset/Header_Fuku2.gif[/img]
Dr. Leonid Fuku is an official delegate of the USSA
Bureau of Healthcare Reform, and future commander
of the United Health Care System of the Americas.

"Clearly, the future is with United Global Front for
Healthcare, administered through a centralized
offshore office. It will solve all medical issues
for all the world's citizens. I, Health Kommissar
Leonid Fuku, am willing to address all things medical.
Ask your questions, but clearly state your Party
standing and location, or answers will not be
forthcoming."

~ Doctor Fuku[/floatleft-nb]

Democrats Debate Democrats at Health Care Summit Redux

Fed up with debating Republicans, President Obama, House and Senate Leaders Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are holding around table discussion exclusively with Democrats, to see if they can bring enough Democrats together to get a health care bill passed.

According to one White House staffer, President Obama is looking forward to the summit, and says he'll promise not to place his right middle finger strategically above his right eyebrow if he is angered by any fellow Democrats.

The staffer, however, also stated that Mr. Obama expects to maintain his arrogant and condescending tone especially with those Democrats who were not willing to vote in a public option.

In spite of having the second largest majority in both houses in the history of the United States Congress, Democrat House members still haven't mustered enough votes among themselves to pass a health care bill(they held the largest majority before Scott Brown of Massachusetts was elected to the Senate in a special election on January 19, 2010).

In the House, where Democrats out number Republicans by seventy representatives, Dennis Kucinich and approximately 60 other of the most progressive Democrat house representatives are hard put to pass a bill if it does not have a public option, and dozens of Blue Dog Democrats are hard put to pass a bill if it doesn't.

In an interview with a reporter from the Wall Street Journal Congressman Kucinich made this statement:

"The new proposal starts with a wholly unacceptable Senate health care bill and, with a few exceptions, continues to make it worse. It's a much better bill for insurance company investors than it is for the American people."

If the bill the Senate already passed does not get enough votes in the House then, unfortunately, Ben Nelson of Nebraska, and Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and others, will have prostituted their votes for nothing.

However, on the bright side, all parties agree that all the hidden tax increases built into the bill are long overdue, and a particular favorite among most Democrats is the jail time for those who refuse to buy health insurance.

On the FOX News Greta Van Susteren show, Thursday, February25, a video clip was shown of an unidentified male asking Mr. Obama "Do you have a plan B?"

Mr. Obamareplied: "I've always got a plan."

Well, there you have it. Mr. Obama is the man with the plan, and that plan is to get the Democrats to agree with themselves.

And, as a show of solidarity and support, a passel of People's Cube members are also attending the discussions. "How could we not help our friends in their time of need?" said one unnamed member of the collective.

RAACIST!

Howcome Laika gets to sit on the Blonde's lap and not me!!!???

Comrade Obamugabe!

Notice how close you get to be to Dear Leader? Being a dictator, I thought this would please you. But I see now a dictator is never pleased, even when you get to use Joe Biden as a pillow for your ass!

Obamugabe, how thoroughly progressive and most equal to only think of your own petty needs.

Comrades the hearing highlighted a problem we have within the Democrat ranks. A growing cancer called bluedogs (apologies to Neytiri and her Na'vi cousins).

We must cram this bill down the throats of the unwilling voters if only to assure that these disloyal bluedogs are voted out. Yes, we'll lose seats in Congress, perhaps even control itself. But it will make us a leaner, meaner caucus of malcontents radicals.

Besides once we get control of the people's health, what will we need with Congress? Our unelected cadre of bureaucrats will then have total control over every aspect of a citizen's life from cradle to grave (at which time ACORN can take control of their necro-proxy votes).

We have but one shot at this and it matters little if that shot must be fired through our own head to achieve our goals. Suicide is victory!

(btw: nice work Leninka)

Thank you Comrade Whoopie,

We must lend all the support we can muster to these valiant comrades who care more than any other comrades in the history of Congress.

I was wondering why Comrade Pulloskie was hiding behind Comrade Ben Nelson, and now I see that she has moved into view (it would never be my fault, of course). Good for you, Comrade Pulloskie! Don't be afraid to show yourself as a great supporter of this cause.

This is most glorious!! And I, your humble progressive servant, am so please to be seated at the Seat of Communism Democracy! And I must add, I look quite fetching!
With the Cube on great Leaders side, there's no way he can lose this thing, especially if Pelosi, Reid and Obam keep lying.

Dear comard Obamugabe, you're welcome in my lap, any day, any time.... just bring dinner... or lunch ... or some appealing snack.

Lovely picture... I have a tear. . . .

I am so thrilled, I can hardly control my horizontal hold (forget about my vertical hold or volume!) I am in such close proximity to my beloved Dear Leader..... He must've seen me! He noticed me! HE WAS PROBABLY WATCHING ME INSTEAD OF THAT DAMN TELEPROMPTER OF HIS!!!!! Oooooooh, I've got to call mom and dad, they'll just burst their rectifier tubes when they hear about this. HEY WORLD, OBAMA LIKES ME, HE REALLY LIKES ME!!!!!

It really was a wonderful summit, though. Obama is so smart, so impressive, all I can remember about the whole day is him talking. His presence simply overwhelms that of the lesser mortals in the room, I guess, because I can't remember much of anything about the day except for Dear Leader talking. What a genius.

What's "kabuki"?

Leninka wrote: I was wondering why Comrade Pulloskie was hiding behind Comrade Ben Nelson

And why exactly is Theocritus behind Barney Fwank?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Leninka wrote: I was wondering why Comrade Pulloskie was hiding behind Comrade Ben Nelson

And why exactly is Theocritus behind Barney Fwank?

Fwanky, that question might be an invasion of privacy? Comrade Barney 'the frank' Frank, is noted for poking his way into various situations.
I believe I'm simply trying to avoid being run over by a herd of cars . . . but little Bennie is a cute hunk of humanity.

Coincidence, Comrade Fraulein, mere coincidence. I am quite aware that Comrade Theocritus has no attraction for Bawney whatsoever and I think Bawney prefers the muscular and husky type. No, no. No gay eggheads for Bawney.

ah ha! Just like the "coincidence" with great Leader with Billy "the terrorist" Ayers. You know how the press makes soooo much of the One's friendship with Billy boy, and we know, it's all "coincidence"! I don't know why Faux News doesn't realize that glorious Leader is just the friendly sort.

I love casserole, and black bread.
[BLOCKQUOTE]
Image [/BLOCKQUOTE]

Sniff Sniff, I was left out.....Leninka where are you going to be say around "Midnight"?

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Yes, while chained to the floor I answered, "An investigation has been initiated to discover their location," when I was asked, "Where are the Beet Bouquets?"

"This is unacceptable," I thought, "my cover as a benign beatnik has been debunked."

Wonderful how the party comes together to discuss such a pressing matter. We can all rest assured our best interest are in mind.

Comrades Red Star and Dogoda,

You will find yourselves there now. Please do not take this oversight personally. This photo was being shopped developed in the dead of the night, and my only excuse is that I hadn't had enough vodka.

And this goes to other comrades, if you find yourself airbrushed out of the photo, please inform me and pay me two liters of vodka, and I will be glad to insert you back in. Of course, I know you were there.

The party is fickle Comrade Leninka. My personal opinion is that your rations should be halved.

Leninka,

I LOVE YOU! You put me exactly where I wanted to be in the hearing!

The first one nearest the damn exit!

Bless you me-lady.

DAY-UM! Lookin' GOOD! That has got to be the hottest Democrat-on-Democrat action I've EVER seen!
With so many Progs in one room, this can't POSSIBLY go awry!

I see myself! I see myself! That's me!

Oh, and look where Pamalinsky is sitting! Right in Whoopie's lap.

Splendid work, Leninka! For this you have been selected as the latest recipient of Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

Image And for your mother:
Image Now, does this mean all of us who were there have to post sob stories here, like the one about the lady who had to wear her dead sister's dentures? Or the mime from Minneapolis who was forced to travel all the way to Janesville, Wisconsin, just to shit his tumor into a public toilet because his $10,000 co-pay wouldn't cover his cancer treatment?

Thank you Commissarka Pinkie,

I am honored. Who knows what stories have yet to be told? I have black and blue marks all over. Every time I tried to slouch and take a nap, Barbara Boxer would turn around and pinch me. Of course, you know, you were right there when it happened, and she had to reach around you sometimes, with those long grasping hands. And she got some kind of hand grease on your scarf in the process. I hope it wasn't too hard to wash out when you got home. But I know, it was all for the Greater Good, and in the end, they will come together on a health care bill that's going to make all of us proud.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Oh, and look where Pamalinsky is sitting! Right in Whoopie's lap.

Pinkie my dear, there is no place for possessiveness in progressivism. If the story of Dear Leader's questionable lineage taught us anything it's that free love is the norm among the Party elite and not the exception.

Granted, we had fun, I'll never forget that drunken night we spent at the peace rally, but I've moved on. I hear tell that comrade Avril has a hankerin' for you. Why not check him out?

I still don't get it. Why on earth have the democrats not rammed this through? America elected a majority of these folks for a reason, two actually: To overthrow the evil Bush tyranny, and to become a collective like Europe, and everyone knows you can't have a European styled collective without a cradle-to-grave welfare state.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Obamugabe!

Notice how close you get to be to Dear Leader? Being a dictator, I thought this would please you. But I see now a dictator is never pleased, even when you get to use Joe Biden as a pillow for your ass!

I realize that I'm an abstract political ideology. Nevertheless, I can only assume that my likeness wasn't represented because if you stare long enough at that picture I slowly come into focus. Kind of like Jesus in this pancake.

Comrade INGSOC,

I knew this was going to happen. Every time you try to set up a collective utopia, someone gets screwed left out of the system. Miraculously, I was able to cut some red tape and get you in. My apologies.

Comrades,

I have a confession to make. I was so lucky to be seated by Comrade Leninka as first one near the exit, closet to the bathroom and for that I owe her a case of Vodka. I understand that all the other comrades may be a bit envious of me, as I am sure they were all having some of the very same physical reactions I was by listening to the finest progressive minds ever assembled yakking about some old ladies dentures in Wisconsin.
The sheer joy of hearing the pearls of wisdom from the “O” and Pelosi and Reid and company really did cause me to well up in pride. As a matter of fact that welling up with pride feeling started right away in my stomach as the meeting opened and ‘The One' made his opening remarks. The welling up then continued to grow stronger and stronger as the meeting progressed.
It had gotten to the point where I felt like I couldn't keep the welling up down anymore and would have made a most embarrassing outburst in the meeting. Therefore, being so close to the exit I was able to duck out into the bathroom without anybody noticing. I made my way fast into the nearest empty stall and released all my welled up joy in a way all too familiar to many of you after consuming way too many vodkas.

What a meeting I had to sneak out three times! Now on to the Glorious World of next Tuesday!

how wonderful it is to see so many progressives together in one room all working together for the greater good. Still comrades do not forget to thank the many people who are even now working behind the scenes to makes such things possible.

Those of us who must, for now, hide our faces while we round up the spirits and terrors that will eventually form Obama's plan B and scare/force/fist/possess those who arn't cooperating to override their free will and "legally" vote this reform bill through.

While we may not appear in these pictures I hope we are still in your hearts.

Comrade Leninka

I have a Joe Bidet next to the People's Commode at home, I don't need one here too. But thank you for the thought. I am sure Comrade Obama is thrilled with the seating arrangement. He practices his bows every morning in front of a poster of me.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

INGSOC wrote:

I realize that I'm an abstract political ideology. Nevertheless, I can only assume that my likeness wasn't represented because if you stare long enough at that picture I slowly come into focus. Kind of like Jesus in this pancake.

Comrade INGSOC

That is clearly not a picture of Jesus but of Mohamed. I hereby issue a Fatwa for your immediate conversion by tetra-nitro-thingy stuffed underwear, for publishing a likeness of the Holy Prophet, PBOH!

Allahu Aqbar!

Obamugabe.

I'm not sure complaining about not being in this glorious healthcare debacle summit is theright progressive way. Humility and inclusiveness is all the collective should be collaborating about, is it not? BUT, I've NEVER GOT THE BEET OF THE WEEK AWARD and I think I'm deserving having forced myself to eat these horrendous diligently eaten these delightful veggie for weeks. (gag gag). All I can add is that Commissioner Pinkie must have a strong constitution and a bottle of Maalox handy. My rations never included Maalox! But that pancake did look appetizing. . . how does one apply for a pancake rations?
Now please overlook any comment which might have been perceived 'complaining'.

My dear Fraulein Pulloskies:

Beet of the Week is not required to become a member of The Party Elite. If it were, the only members would be Maksim, Betinov, and Leninka.

Should you be interested in receiving this prestigious award, Maksim is the one who keeps the nomination applications--which brings up the need for another "White House Reality Check" moment.

You may have heard rumors, or more specifically, smears and hate speech peddled by showmen masquerading as political thinkers (not to be confused with political thinkers who masquerade as scientists accusing other political thinkers of masquerading as showmen masquerading as political thinkers), that because Maksim is in charge of the nomination applications, AND just happens to be the most frequent recipient of BOTW, that the BOTW Program is somehow rigged in his favor.

As director of the BOTW Program, I'm here to state now: That's just not true.

I took over this program with a pledge to make it the most ethical and transparent ever. And I have done so. No need to ask how, Fraulein. The American people are simply not interested in things like process and procedures. They just want the job done, that's what I was appointed to do, and I'm doing it.

That should settle the debate.

And for future reference, Fraulein, you are not complaining. You are clearly a victim, and I would encourage you to add your sob story courageous, compelling life story of suffering and sacrifice to the proceedings.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:My dear Fraulein Pulloskies:

Beet of the Week is not required to become a member of The Party Elite. If it were, the only members would be Maksim, Betinov, and Leninka.

Should you be interested in receiving this prestigious award, Maksim is the one who keeps the nomination applications--which brings up the need for another "White House Reality Check" moment.

You may have heard rumors, or more specifically, smears and hate speech peddled by showmen masquerading as political thinkers (not to be confused with political thinkers who masquerade as scientists accusing other political thinkers of masquerading as showmen masquerading as political thinkers), that because Maksim is in charge of the nomination applications, AND just happens to be the most frequent recipient of BOTW, that the BOTW Program is somehow rigged in his favor.

As director of the BOTW Program, I'm here to state now: That's just not true.

I took over this program with a pledge to make it the most ethical and transparent ever. And I have done so. No need to ask how, Fraulein. The American people are simply not interested in things like process and procedures. They just want the job done, that's what I was appointed to do, and I'm doing it.

That should settle the debate.

And for future reference, Fraulein, you are not complaining. You are clearly a victim, and I would encourage you to add your sob story courageous, compelling life story of suffering and sacrifice to the proceedings.

My dear Comrade Pinkie (is there a reason you're not truly 'red'? Is this part of the new 'transparency'? ~ Much gratitude for your precise, eloquent and most enlightening
verbalization on our high desirous and extremely envied Beet of the Week Award. These weekly Beeters are something I look forward to viewing, NO Beet should go unrecognized!
I'm afraid I let the capitalist
covetous
and lust enter my mind if only momentarily (DOWN WITH CAPITALISM!) but have now sufficiently repented and done the sack cloth thingy and I'm truly looking forward with my next delectable beet rations! (gag) And yes, dear comrade, I am a victim - a victim of evil capitalist lust, as we all are. As Comrade Van Jones said, "Communist are good; capitalist are evil!"... or something like that.

oh my goodness . . . look what miraculously appeared! I'm so humbled!
I'd like to thank my parents for afording me all the glorious of communism; my fascist teaches for their faithful indoctrinate studies; the People's GLORIOUS Cube for recognizing my faithful and diligent work as part of the glorious collective; my cats for always support me and my times of trial and testing; dear Leader for his anti-capitalist agenda; our loyal Damocrats for un-fearlessly speaking lie after lie, for the betterment of the union . . . I have a tear . . .

Obamugabe wrote:

Comrade INGSOC

That is clearly not a picture of Jesus but of Mohamed. I hereby issue a Fatwa for your immediate conversion by tetra-nitro-thingy stuffed underwear, for publishing a likeness of the Holy Prophet, PBOH!
[/quote]

I denounce Theocritus for getting his picture on a pancake.

I thought it was Leninka from the days when she had a beard.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Obamugabe wrote:

Comrade INGSOC

I denounce Theocritus for getting his picture on a pancake.

Have you considered that Theocritus may have evolved into a lesser deity? Similar to His "O"lieness or Algore but with the power to project himself into baked or panfried wheat products? He just may be that progressive. It wouldn't be the first time one of those guys had been mistaken for Jesus.

I disagree. I think that pancake looks like Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, aka John Belushi.

Image Image

KSM or Hairy Krishna? And is that an image of Ron Paul on the wall over his right shoulder?

Actually, I think that might be hurl. All that capitalist waterboarding, dontcha know.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I disagree. I think that pancake looks like Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, aka John Belushi.

I propose shearing Mr. Mohammed and clothing thousands of destitute children with the textiles spun from his abundance.

The insidious torture masters of the illegal Bush regime were evidently trying to murder him. Slowly cooking his internal organs and brain by forcing him to wear a shirt is depraved and devoid of humanity.

Truly, a lovely progressive idea . . . but I think that dead dog he's wearing should be buried. It must have succumb to that all that "slow cooking". Beastly administration!

Leninka, I wish I could tell you how pleased I am with your photojournalism. I am so glad you took this shot when you did, as it caught me in position right in front of His Obamaness and Sheriff Joe. This was of course before Sheriff Joe mistook my brain jar for a water pitcher and poured up a healthy slug o' fluid for His Obamaness after his voice got all hoarse and raspy from reading aloud all those hundreds and thousands of letters that arrive daily at the White House from poor people who have use their dead sister's kidneys to filter this week's vodka ration or about all those poor, foot-less, tonsilectomied children stumping around the country vainly looking for the ice cream that never came after the evil insurance companies told the evil doctors to "cut out their tonsils and cut off their feet and we'll give you lots and lots of money!"

After I had been moved to a safe place out of Sheriff Joe's reach, I was moved to tears by the noble majesty of our dear leader, of his selfless drive to provide affordable and quality health care for every American as only the government can, of his determination to stand up to the vile lies perpetrated by the stupid 2% of the population that is actually opposed to health care reform (This fighure is based off the number of times His Obamaness has appeared on television or radio promoting the idea of universal health care multiplied by the average number of Americans who feel a tingle run up their leg whenever they hear Him speak [a number derived from a scientific poll of Chris Matthews], meaning that the President's personal appearances statistically have convinced 98% of the population that they want not just health care, but the public option and higher taxes--this by the way is the same formula used by the CBO to figure the number of jobs saved or created by Obama Brand Snake Oil).

I'm sorry. I was distracted by a shiny object. What were we talking about?

LOOK AWAY FROM THE LIGHT, DEARIVAN, LOOK AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I thought it was Leninka from the days when she had a beard.

Actually, it looks more like my sister.

Comrade Leninka

Could you introduce me to her?

Obamugabe

Leninka wrote:Comrade INGSOC,

I knew this was going to happen. Every time you try to set up a collective utopia, someone gets screwed left out of the system. Miraculously, I was able to cut some red tape and get you in. My apologies.

Im the future Comrade Leninka, I would prefer that my corporeal form be used. It has shall we say... stronger influence... on a given debate.

For the record, I don't appreciate all the pushing and shoving to get closer to Al Franken, by the way. I never did get his autograph because of all of you, acting like a bunch of starstruck paparazzi.
It is a lovely photo, though - you managed to catch my good side. Thanks Leninka!

Good Lord Choke! Who forgot to unplug the telepods again?

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

I have a confession to make. I was so lucky to be seated by Comrade Leninka as first one near the exit, closet to the bathroom and for that I owe her a case of Vodka. I understand that all the other comrades may be a bit envious of me, as I am sure they were all having some of the very same physical reactions I was by listening to the finest progressive minds ever assembled yakking about some old ladies dentures in Wisconsin.
The sheer joy of hearing the pearls of wisdom from the “O” and Pelosi and Reid and company really did cause me to well up in pride. As a matter of fact that welling up with pride feeling started right away in my stomach as the meeting opened and ‘The One' made his opening remarks. The welling up then continued to grow stronger and stronger as the meeting progressed.
It had gotten to the point where I felt like I couldn't keep the welling up down anymore and would have made a most embarrassing outburst in the meeting. Therefore, being so close to the exit I was able to duck out into the bathroom without anybody noticing. I made my way fast into the nearest empty stall and released all my welled up joy in a way all too familiar to many of you after consuming way too many vodkas.

What a meeting I had to sneak out three times! Now on to the Glorious World of next Tuesday!

I meant to answer this days go, Comrade Snoogie. Next time, we need to wire you for all of those trips you make to the loo. That way you can pick up on conversations between say, Al Franken and Joe Biden. I'm sure they get along beautifully. Al hates liars, as you know Lies (And the Lying Liars Who Tell Them), and Comrade Joe is an exemplary example of a man of integrity. It's only those who the right who claim otherwise.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Image
Good Lord Choke! Who forgot to unplug the telepods again?

Comrade INGSOC,

I will place your likeness on file.

Comrade Pinkie,

Blame it on Lajuanda. She's always running off at the mouth.

Obamugabe wrote:Comrade Leninka

Could you introduce me to her?

Obamugabe

You would want to add a bearded wife to your collection, now wouldn't you? Typical dictator, always looking for the next possession thrill. Of course, I can introduce you to her. She has already been the mistress of Comrade Obamissar Vodkavich, but you won't mind, I hope.

Here is a photo of her. If you ever wanted to shave off the beard, she does look a little like Selma Hayek.

ImageImage
You dogs! That is KSM's daughter! She got the hair gene of his left shoulder on her face!

I thought she and her six bearded sisters had already married Obamugabe?

Anyone know if this picture was taken before or after the boob bomb enhancement?

Comrade Leninka

I think...

Fantasy was better than reality in this regard.

Scuse me, I think I need to see the People's Commode Commodore...

(sweet hairy Krishna! That broad chick woman has some tata's.)

I don't see too much relationship to Comradess
Leninka
but I do see a resemble to Comrade John Belush, aka KSM. In any case, I'm not sure our Mooslem muslim brotherhood would find her acceptable until they got her back to the tent and ravished her. The good news for her is, I'm not she's need a burka except from the neck down.

Believe me, my sister is true prog. When we were children, she was always the prettiest one (my beard started way back when I was only 9), and then suddenly, after she turned 18, her beard sprouted like loco weed. Of course, she already had breasts by that time, so it came as quite a shock to us all. But when it comes to politics, she see herself as being above the Cube. She has direct contacts with the Goracle, and has been assigned to measure the methane gas from each and every buffalo in Montana. It's quite the job. And I'm afraid, it's taken it's toll on any uncovered skin.

Dear bearded sister should consider herself most blessed, Comrade Lenika, for this is a highly prized job (as all jobs are which serve great Leader & the glorious collective). And with unemployment rising to 17% by some accounts (I DENOUNCE BUSHIT!) she will be well compensated, no doubt. Great Leader has a big'o hunk'n bank account with which to pay all government loyalist. (I DENOUNCE GREEDY CAPITALIST!)

Buffalo's are a threat to Gaia. I say we kill them all off and use their hides to clothe the naked PETA protestors.

My injun buddy 'Drinks Like Fish' and his brother in-law 'Crazy Talk' would be happy to use their primitive string powered stabby weapons to hunt them all down in the traditional fashion.

Oh and we could use the meat to make low-fat burgers for the school lunch program. That would make Mother MichelleO so happy.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Buffalo's are a threat to Gaia. I say we kill them all off and use their hides to clothe the naked PETA protestors.

My injun buddy 'Drinks Like Fish' and his brother in-law 'Crazy Talk' would be happy to use their primitive string powered stabby weapons to hunt them all down in the traditional fashion.

Oh and we could use the meat to make low-fat burgers for the school lunch program. That would make Mother MichelleO so happy.

OH MY! Please expound, dearest Comrade Whoopie. Surely you're not referring to Leinka's glorious, if not rather hairy, well endowed bosom of a sister?

I feel a faint coming on.....

I think Comrade Whoopie was just talking about the hairy beasts, not my hairy sister. However, the buffalo situation does pose a conundrum. After all, Buffalo's do produce lots and lots of methane gas.

However, we have a duty to eliminate as much of it as possible. And it's a never ending problem with all that rot produced by rotting foliage in the deepest darkest parts of the Amazon jungle, or the Congo.

What would the Goracle say? Perhaps placing a buffalo on every luxury yacht and convert the methane produced into energy for the yacht, then we can all live happily ever after with a green self sustaining yacht just like the one the Goracle has now.

Leninka, I don't know how Buffalo would take to life at sea. However whale oil is a renewable bio-fuel.

As for Fraulein P. Your catty attempt to snipe at Leninka's sister while hiding behind me will be used as evidence of your continued subversion when your inevitable showtrial begins.

A show trial? Oh, goodie. That's just what we need. This Democrat vs. Democrat debate on health care is starting to get on my nerves. The Congress doesn't trust the Senate to pass all the fixes that need fixing, and they are mad as all get out that their health care bill isn't already the law of the land, and now it's nothing but a dance between a whore and her pimp, and you know, that get's old. So a show trial would, at the very least, liven things up around here, and then we would all have an excuse to leave the hearings, and leave the debating to our comrades in Congress of the highest integrity.