Media the Lapdog: Blagojevich Hits The Fan

An excellent depiction of the proper role of the press in a truly progressive society!

I also love how The Fitz nabbed Blago before he was able to incriminate anyone of consequence. Maybe the party should give The Fitz a good present this year for Obamessiah Nativity Day this Dec 25th.

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:I also love how The Fitz nabbed Blago before he was able to incriminate anyone of consequence. Maybe the party should give The Fitz a good present this year for Obamessiah Nativity Day this Dec 25th.

Word, C2G Marxist!

Dr. Strangelove wrote: Where's Betty's typical response?

I was busy playing FarCry2.

Eeeeewwwww....

Happy now?

Premier Betty wrote:I was busy playing FarCry2.

Eeeeewwwww....

Happy now?

Yes, actually.

Image I am informed (there are informers all around us) that this photo is vintage 2008 from the New York Post.

Everyone Rest your sphincters!!! The main street media has it all under control, the spinners are spinning. The truth will be hidden.

Wolf Blitzer of CNN, (Communist News Network) was pointing out the rethuglicans errors and totally ignored such names as Eliot Spitzer, Kwame Kilpatrick, John Edwards, W Jefferson, Bawny Fwank, Chrissy Dodd and Tim Mahoney, he will never mention Democratic heroes Like Teddy who kills people then attempts to get someone else to take the fall. He will protect the public from Blago who is involved in appalling scandals.

So relax Chris Mathews will be tingling anytime now over the wonders of the Messiah.

P.S.

Cradle to Grave Marxist, Word up G.

Premier Betty wrote:

Eeeeewwwww....

Happy now?

Ooo! How is it Betty? I was ogling it at the People's Distribution Point the other day. Would it be worth liberating?

Have no fear comrades - the home office has already placed our best man on the case. I, myself, saw him blathering brilliantly on Larry King last night. No one in the party can redirect an issue like he does! When he is on the discussion panel - American's can't even concentrate! He's mezmerizing and repulsive all at once!

It's all going perfectly to plan!

The Blago's doo doo

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Pinkie, its the proverbial doo doo. Or is it the proverbial fan?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Only whose doo-doo hit the fan?

O'Brien wrote:The Blago's doo doo

Pupovich trained Blagojevich how to talent shit. This is more evidence for the show trial(s).

Yo, C2G Marxist! I found the perfect thing for you, G:

Blackbird

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Yo, C2G Marxist! I found the perfect thing for you, G:

Blackbird

Thanks, even though it has party approved Social Management, I don't see the Rap 'n' Jive Translator that I desperately need.

On further thought, I don't think that's Blaguano that hit the fan. Instead, it's the doo-doo of the VRWC--Hannity and Limbaugh et al, trying to smear The One! And with their own yucky poop! Thinking they can link Him to the Chicago political machine. Of all the nerve! Hoping to blow this up to the same proportions as Bush being best buds with Abramoff--remember we even had photos to prove they were justlikethis! (Pinkie knits two fingers together.)

[quote="C2G Marxist"]Danks, even dough it gots party approved Social Management, ah' duzn't see da damn Rap 'n' JIBE Translato' dat ah' despuh'tely need.[/quote][/font]

Dere's one uh dose here, dig dis:The Dialectizer

or dere's an english ta ebonics translator here an don't make me pull mah gat!
<br>Da Ebonics Page

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Dere's one uh dose here, dig dis:The Dialectizer

Excellent trunsletur. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Zee best oone-a is zee Svedeesh Cheff.
<br>
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Da Ebonics Page

This wacks dat I gots ta manually enter it into dis here shity program. No cut an' paste. be understanding dis negroid-american languag foo'

Oh, an' be sure ta do yo' web searches wiff gizoogle brace yourself foo'!

O'Brien wrote:
Premier Betty wrote:

Eeeeewwwww....

Happy now?

Ooo! How is it Betty? I was ogling it at the People's Distribution Point the other day. Would it be worth liberating?

Yes. Very yes.

What a glorious contribution to the collective consciousness, Comrade Makism! While the selection of a canine shows questionable judgment on your part, you certainly get extra points for execution. Kind of like Che!

The Blagosphere is all abuzz about the good Governor, whose instructions to his staff upon return to the statehouse were:

"NOW GO DO THAT DOO DOO THAT YOU DO SO WELL!"

Where do we find such men? And women, and all other sentient life forms which comprise the collective...

But I am distressed. These Chicago goofballs are giving corruption a bad name. I am most concerned that it could reflect poorly on the Inner Circle, particularly on our noble Commissars. These rookies in the City of Big Shoulders clearly have tiny brains. They are going to derail the Gravy Train, if you know what I mean. Chairman Meow must appoint an Ethics Awareness Committee to raise Awareness of Ethics and its Importance in Government for the People.

These Chi-town rookies are over the top! I remember when it was government of the people elite, by the elite, for the elite!

I DEMAND A COMMISSION! NOW, DAMMIT! BEFORE THIS LOAD OF DUNG GETS SIDEWAYS ON US! WHERE IS MY NURSE! I NEED MY SEDATIVE! GET ME ANDREI GROMYKO! GET ME NIKITA KRUSCHEV ON THE FREAKING PHONE NOW!

THUNK - (collapses into a furry fetal position on floor)

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:What a glorious contribution to the collective consciousness, Comrade Makism! While the selection of a canine shows questionable judgment on your part, you certainly get extra points for execution. Kind of like Che!

The Blagosphere is all abuzz about the good Governor, whose instructions to his staff upon return to the statehouse were:

"NOW GO DO THAT DOO DOO THAT YOU DO SO WELL!"

Where do we find such men? And women, and all other sentient life forms which comprise the collective...

But I am distressed. These Chicago goofballs are giving corruption a bad name. I am most concerned that it could reflect poorly on the Inner Circle, particularly on our noble Commissars. These rookies in the City of Big Shoulders clearly have tiny brains. They are going to derail the Gravy Train, if you know what I mean. Chairman Meow must appoint an Ethics Awareness Committee to raise Awareness of Ethics and its Importance in Government for the People.

These Chi-town rookies are over the top! I remember when it was government of the people elite, by the elite, for the elite!

I DEMAND A COMMISSION! NOW, DAMMIT! BEFORE THIS LOAD OF DUNG GETS SIDEWAYS ON US! WHERE IS MY NURSE! I NEED MY SEDATIVE! GET ME ANDREI GROMYKO! GET ME NIKITA KRUSCHEV ON THE FREAKING PHONE NOW!

THUNK - (collapses into a furry fetal position on floor)

All right now!!!! Did you take your catnip today? You know what the vet said would happen if you forget to take your catnip?

--
ZB

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Only whose doo-doo hit the fan?
Commissar Maksim wrote:Pinkie, its the proverbial doo doo. Or is it the proverbial fan?

I'm reminded of that brilliant bit of graffiti...

"To do is to be" -- Descartes
"To be is to do" -- Sartre
"Doo, bee, doo, bee, doo" -- Sinatra.