7 Day Forecast

Comrades, I don't have a lot to say about this graphic illustration from WND this morning, other than that - should he so desire - Dear Leader can surely stop this from happening, much as he stopped the sea levels rising.

I personally had no plans for this weekend anyway.

Must be a faux news channel. The real MSM journalista know that today is not Thursday, it is Tuesday™, and by Executive Order to be issued this evening His Oneness is cancelling the Mayan calendar and replacing it with His Own timetable for the destruction of the world... More at 11....

I am ready and prepared with a load of beets and vodka in my dooms day shelter.
I am just hoping Red Square's . . . my credit card, does not bounce too.

Mayan forecast:

Friday: fire and brimstone
Saturday: pleasant and sunny with occasional showers

Comrade R.O.C.K.,

I must pass on to you this update from the motherland and our benevolent leaders in the kremlin. They do not hide and cower like NASA and lie to all the proles and peasants! Our newest incarnation of Stalin, Mr. Putin has made clear that the Russian Space Agency will share all information on Nibiru, or as it is known in the decadent west, Planet X.

Once this planet whose orbit passes it closer to our earth every 3500 years or so and this time around happens on Dec. 21st, will be the cause of a brief weather disruption and slight polar shift of 40 to 80 degrees. Make sure you cellars are full of beets & vodka, cause your gonna need them!

Comrade Spymyeyes, the monkey is now out of bag! And - as would be expected - planet Nibiru is RED PLANET! A planet of justice and human rights, this Nibiru will pass very closely to our earth, and only the fully progressive will survive - all others (capitalists, teabaggers, rethugglikkkans) will be sucked off of our planet by the greater gravity of Nibiru and onto its boiling surface, where they will writhe in agony and be forced to watch Obama speeches (on iPods like the one Dear Leader gave to Queen Elizabeth, only red) forever.

Red Square wrote:Mayan forecast:

Friday: fire and brimstone
Saturday: pleasant and sunny with occasional showers
Our my loyal and devoted dear Leader. . . I am chortling (and a bit of snorting) to myself at your gaiety! (I am not intending or intentionally insinuating your feminine side!! NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!! I was merely stating your amusement level. Obama blessings upon you)

As a progressive, one thing I am certain of: if the world is destroyed tomorrow, we deserved it.

Opiate of the People wrote:As a progressive, one thing I am certain of: if the world is destroyed tomorrow, we deserved it.
It will be George Bushes fault, and we are racists!

Turns out, April Fools Day in Mayan Calendar happens every 144,000 days, or 400 years, whichever comes first, around Dec. 21.

Mayan_April_Fools.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Image

I don't know about that forecast but I know it's snowing in Hell right now:

hell, mi.JPG
mi.JPG