And Now A Word From Our Glorious Labor Secretary...

KOMRADES:

ugly solis.jpg
Our glorious Peoples Labor Secretary, Hilda Solis, has announced she will no longer use the elitist black limos normally associated with Politburo use, but will instead set an example for us proles of her more equalness by selecting a silver Chebby Equinox to cover her hypocrisy show her support for the Amerikan Worker™.

From the Bureau of the Labor Party for the (Unionized) People (CLP) comes this memo from Komandantess Hilda Solis: "What better example could I set if I encouraged my staff to go and purchase ... a vehicle that would send a signal that we're for supporting our American workers, American-made products,"

However, the fact that the Chebby Equinox is made in CANADA isn't the point as long as it is being made by UNION AUTO WORKERS. Komandantess Solis supports American UNIONIZED Labor and American UNION jobs no matter where they take place globally. The [evil] profits of this vehicle still ends up in the hands of the [official CEO]Obama Regime™ to be redistributed to the American UNIONIZED workers.

Even though the Canadian branch of Government Motors is hiring more Kannuks to fill the ever-expanding need for workers to build the popular best-selling Equinox, 66% of the parts for the vehicle are actually made in the USSA. That is great news as compared to only 50% a few years ago. Credit should go to the Komandantess Solis for making this huge leap of Progress™ for the Amerikan UNIONIZED Worker™

full story

Another Great Leap Forward for the Party! I salute Commissar Solis for her decision to create new American jobs by buying a GM product made in Canada. For too long, America has hoarded American jobs, refusing to share American jobs with other, more deserving, nations. This bold an innovative step to create American jobs outside America can only be compared to Government Electric's equally bold step to shut down American production of curly light bulbs and transfer those American jobs to a deserving China. Between them they have saved or created thousands of American jobs in other nations, insuring both a continuation of the Obama Economic Recovery and the accolades of the International Workers of the World for supplying them with good, old fashioned American jobs!

Indeed, Comrade Ivan. American jobs are now "globally-compliant". The next step will be to make them all unionized. A global Peoples Paradise Workers Union where wages will be equal, work loads will be distributed equally, and Ramadan will be a respected holiday for all. UNION LABEL: Grin and bear it!

We must count on our friends to share through buying their products.

funeral.jpg

This is a shining example of the sacrifices that we, the members of the Politburo™, make on behalf of the proletariat. As true Progressives™, our hearts bleed because we know that a lot of proles cannot afford a Chebby Equinox. It's not fair! The government must to do something about this problem.