VP Biden Comes Out for Ice Cream

BidenQueen.jpg
In a move political analysts are calling remarkably shrewd, Vice President Joe "Mind Like a Steel Sieve" Biden chose a local Dairy Queen to "come out" in support of President B. Hussein Obama's support of gay marriage.

Biden handed out ice cream cones to one and all as he chuckled and made wisecracks about how the president would be passing out clean, articulate, and bright chocolate ice cream cones if he could have been present for the event.

The vice president was visibly shocked and disappointed when he attempted to order a rainbow ice cream cone and was told that Dairy Queen didn't have them. He also seemed a bit confused when reporters tried to explain to him - after he kept trying to find a door behind the counter - that Dairy Queen didn't have a bath house in the back.

Er, ROCK, it's a Dairy QUEEN. The rainbow is implied. And in these days, who needs a bath house? Merely a wall out back; people can mutually scratch their itches. I hear that Jocelyn Elders has been hired to supervise the wall biters.

In a new wrinkle which will please all green comrades--and we're all green here, when we're not technicolored--there is a new federal program which combines our First Gay President with environmentalism. It's called, Tree-hugger Bugger. A citizen holds onto a tree, and is buggered by a progressive, who then steals his wallet. Who then tells him he shouldn't complain at being buggered or burgled.

We have progressive ass-and-purse bandits.

Is this supposed to be a big scoop, or did he screw this one up too?

General Confusion, it appears to be leaning to the right, but as we all know, it's all about camera angle.

Comrade Rock,

A "big scoop" was , at one time, the latest and greatest story available,
"big scoop" also refers to a large ice cream scoop, which he ain't got nun of.

The situation is most confusing!
Last edited by General Confusion on 5/18/2012, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: can't spill none too gut.

If this keeps up perhaps everyone should be entitled to free ice cream!

Hey, you never know...

Well, Moochelle won't let him eat what he wants. And I thought he could point his finger and have say Mario Batali make something just for him. After he'd skimmed the tips.

UnifiedInformation wrote:If this keeps up perhaps everyone should be entitled to free ice cream!
Comrade Unified, your JiffyLobo™ appears to be on the verge of wearing out. Of COURSE we are all entitled to free ice cream! And if it isn't part of the Official ObamaCare Package now, it certainly will be after November 6!

Why oh why hasn't Ben & Jerry come out with a "Dear Leader" flavour ice cream yet? Whatsamatter... are they RACISTS?

Comrade Menace,

I think I want nothing to do with "Dear Leader" flavored ice cream (uugh). Aren't we currently being force fed readily swallowing enough of his crap?

Wait, I thought...

Don't we already have...

I can barter beets for....

I'm so confused, why is this called chocolate?

ROCK, there is no chance of Jiffy-Lobo wearing out. If you think that it is, that means you've not been going there enough. This is like the possibility of some blacks being bigoted and some whites not being bigoted--if you think that, and there's no reason for you to do so, then there's something wrong with you.

Don't you understand that you are subservient to the masses? At least that's what's for public consumption. As for me, I'm warming up the Gulfstream 5 for the next greenhouse-warming shin-dig in Bali. They really did have he best Bolly.

Ahhh yes, a Bali Bolly - perhaps I, too, shall fire up the trusty Leer!

Lear85.jpg
Shall we race?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
yuri trotynov wrote:Comrade Menace,

I think I want nothing to do with "Dear Leader" flavored ice cream (uugh). Aren't we currently being force fed readily swallowing enough of his crap?

Kom. yuri.... I find your avatar title superfilously redundant and repetitive.

You are taking up more than your fair share of the dictionary. You are strongly encouraged (hint, hint) to curtail your unfair usage or my department may find it is required to exercise post-natal contraception (at your employer's expense of course) as your dear mother whould have wanted a child who shares.

It is all for the Greater Good™ , you understand.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Ahhh... That's better!

Bali Bolly and Stoli.

Let's not say that Mr. Biden is that dumb. Well, all right, he really is, and he's a dipsomaniac too. That is the most charitable explanation. By far the most charitable.

Let me confess in camera. Mr. Biden was the inspiration for Jiffy-Lobo. I saw his hair plugs and the results and thought if simple hair plugs can make someone that pig-stubborn and as idiotic as an L. Ron Hubbard book, then a dedicated surgeon with a scalpel can do a bang-up job in making the Perfect Prog.

I owe a lot to Joe Biden. So do stupid people everywhere. Just think about how hard it is for the truly stupid to have a mentor. Think on it.