BidenEye: Democrats make the best Bond villains

[img]/images/Biden_Eye_Bond_Villain.jpg[/img]

I've always thought that the Democrats and the Left in general would make the best Bond villains.

When I first came to America and began to look around trying to learn its popular culture, I was surprized to find that just about every critically acclaimed book or movie was about exposing the evils of capitalism.

The villains were always rich entrepreneurs, US military, or the CIA. In other words, those who build, improve, and defend this country were immoral, shameless criminals, while the heroes of our time were leftist activists who opposed them - anti-corporate outcasts, ACLU lawyers, or victims of American foreign policies.

I couldn't understand why America's creativity was so one-sided. Capitalism is a gift from heavens to the creative people, who get paid competitive market rates for writing screenplays about how corporations and business people are a menace to the world, which hasn't actually been their first-hand experience - just a second-hand formulaic Marxism.

In Bond movies, the villains have often been crazed business moguls, while James Bond was a glamorous government agent who would stop them and destroy their evil facilities.

But in real life, as far as I could tell the true villains of cinematic proportions were people like George Soros, Al Gore, Bill and Hillary, and the list goes on ad infinitum. In this sense, the true bond is... Trump, Donald Trump.

Something tells me, however, that such a movie will never be made, and a movie with a Trump-like villain is much more likely. Oh well, what else is new. But this is still a free country - and no one can prevent us from at least fantacizing about the alternative:

BidenEye. Coming to a theater near you.

[img]/images/Biden_Trump_Bond_Bideneye.jpg[/img]

Ushanka tip to Comrade Covfefe, who suggested this headline: "Bloody-eyed Joe Biden's new campaign song: Hail to Le Chiffre."

I hear Mooch does the best side-eye. Maybe they should have a playoff?

So Biden is Agent 30330.

Someone said that 30330 reads like BOBBO. Agent Bobbo.

There may be something to it. Don't tell Farrakhan.

clottin-eyed-joe.jpg
[/url]

⇡ Go ahead... click the image... you know you want to... ↟

clottin-joe.jpg

Red Square displays his "can't fail" ability to recognize authenticity.

James Bond 007 displays his "can't fail" authentication sign to his top-secret contact, Red Square 001, while Red Square's trusted assistant shows her un-villainous welcome sign(s).

--KOOK

Evil Smiley wrote:
clottin-eyed-joe.jpg
[/url]

⇡ Go ahead... click the image... you know you want to... ↟

clottin-joe.jpg

Evil Smiley, so 'pelipsky clicked the image and low and behold a whole Deplorable Festival on parade enjoying their whole Deplorable lives because Agent Trump...Donald Trump is shakin' it up and stirrin' the puddin'.

How's GWONT ever goin' to get here iffins Deplorables continue to sing joyfully in their Deplorable state? Further acts of subjugation are necessary as depriving these Deplorables of plastic straws and red meat has not broken them yet.

'pelipsky
#BR 549

Comrade Svyet wrote:
Red Square wrote:So Biden is Agent 30330.

Ok, I bite, what does "30330" come from/mean? I really can't figure it out....

During the last debate, Joe confused texting with the Internet and announced his texting number as his website. I remember during the 2012 election he was mocked for saying "the website number" as if were a rotary phone. So there is a pattern.

Comrade Direktor Red Square. Thank you for that back story information;

But what if Agent 30330 BidenEye is operating 'by the book' to present himself as the silly dunce buffoon everyone would want to have serve as POTUS to enhance his secret agent legend...or...

what if these numbers are a secret Democrat Voter Code Message broadcasted across entire world created by Fmr. FBI Figliuzzi.

Add Richmond Valentinovitch who decided to wipe out most of people in degenerate capitalist pig countries by sending a signal through their Obamaphones (praise be upon our komrade and future UN Sekretary General).

Red Square wrote:
Comrade Svyet wrote:
Red Square wrote:So Biden is Agent 30330.

Ok, I bite, what does "30330" come from/mean? I really can't figure it out....

During the last debate, Joe confused texting with the Internet and announced his texting number as his website. I remember during the 2012 election he was mocked for saying "the website number" as if were a rotary phone. So there is a pattern.

Pro tip: typing joe30330.com into browser lands you at a website that a quick-witted individual registered immediately after hearing the gaffe.

First the eye and now the teeth?! I believe Komrade Biden is being replaced with bionic parts one piece at a time.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:First the eye and now the teeth?! I believe Komrade Biden is being replaced with bionic parts one piece at a time.

We can rebuild him. We have the technology.

TheSizeMillionDollarBiden.jpg