BODIES From China: Best Argument For The 2nd Amendment

[img]/images/Bodies_China_Exhibition_Gun_Control.jpg[/img]

BODIES, the exhibition from China, is the best argument against gun control.

"They can't make art from human bodies in the U.S. because Americans have guns..."

Art with somebody's else body. There are too many people around anyway. Poets and artists won't be eliminated. They are too self-righteous to be eliminated. The "let this cloud dweller be" happened only once, and so many artists perished. I think that also Gorky and Mayakovsky were eliminated. Mayakovsky through mandatory suicide, and Gorky through CHEKA enemies of the people.

They call this art. That's what 'art' has come to mean nowadays. I thought this is art...

Opiate of the People wrote:Aha! So guns are a form of censorship!

They indeed are censorship of the people over the government. The government is not liking it very much and has decided to elect a better people. Here we are with the 11 million new Americans.

John Frum wrote: They indeed are censorship of the people over the government. The government is not liking it very much and has decided to elect a better people. Here we are with the 11 million new Americans."

Rejoice comrade. Only 300 million more imports to go, and we will have ended the oppression of the Euro-trash who founded this Kapitalist nightmare.

Hagel.jpg
Not until the Juice are driven into the sea, Comrade - but that shouldn't be long with Comrade Hagel on board! Then the oppression will be truly ended.

Chuck Hagel for Sec Def, Muslim Brotherhood Pick of the Week. I love how this administration is gaining the love and respect of countries around the globe.

hagel pick of the week.jpg