Brilliant: New "Lead From Behind" tactic

In a bold move today our fearless leader Barack Hussein Obama announced that henceforth he will "Lead From Behind" in conflicts abroad that our glorious military forces engage in. The future recipients of our smart bombs will no longer connect us with the high explosives and napalm that we drop on them, and instead assume, because we are now in the background and waving just a small flag, that it is really the British and the French that are responsible for their misery.

This should cut down on terrorist acts against us and restore our tarnished reputation which Bush-Hitler destroyed. The only bug that still needs to be worked out in this brilliant strategy is the apparent conflict between "Lead from Behind" and traditional, strategic, "French Retreat".

LeadFromBehind.jpg

I did not know that Bernard Tapis &Friends* had opened a new Club Med location, butt to see that Our Fearless B. H.O. got the first Hole in One on it's Golf Course naturally comes as no surprise.

A wise but very dangerous position! What a brave, courageous Leader we have, comrades. (but I suggest he eat no beets)

This is how Dear Leader performs his miracles. His leadership is dynamic and changes with the flow of Current Truth. Dear Leader is the "Miracle Man" plain and simple. Just this morning he miraculously produced his birth certificate. Is there nothing he cannot undo do?

Comrade Obama continues to amaze us with his prodigious lack of talents. No mere mortal man would have the priviledge of seeing his own used food re-distributive apparatus!

And yet, in spite of this, he still doesn't know the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.

The person standing infront of his brilliant "Lead from behind" foray had better exercise situational awareness and keep his hands in place for defensive maneuvers.

He never knows when the huge pen is to be used and for what!

Major Mistake says one hand on the belt buckle the other on the zipper.

I think one of the most surprising things about this picture—despite his flexibility to be all things to all persons—is he's wearing an American flag. Stunning.

and it is the correct American flag Comrade Corporeal, it has 57 stars.

I was for noticing that, Comrade Grigori. Dear Leader is so far ahead of us all it boggles the kollektive mind.

Comrades,

As was the case with ObamaCare, the problem with Obama's Lead from Behind Doctrine is simply a "failure to communicate," as a result of which vocabularily-challenged Reich-Wingers have been able to distort and mock the Doctrine, which any progressively enlightened foreign-policy expert knows to be founded upon recognition of what and who comprise the greatest threats to a Progressive World Peace:

Image .

--KOOK

Image LOL, the best post i've witnessed here thus far KOOK. It's got it all from the goldwell 1948 perspective.

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:Image LOL, the best post i've witnessed here thus far KOOK. It's got it all from the goldwell 1948 perspective.

Thanks. My humility is exceeded only by my arrogance.

--KOOK