Chaka Khan: Heed the Whining! Two Wrongs don't mean a right.

I have had so much respect for our dear Chaka Khan, until she said this:
Chaka Khan: Hear the Warning! (with lyrics)

Howsomever, I think she does "double duty" on the interpretation of life. Still, I think she is a shill for the left.I have been called a "fear monger" myself. So, listen to a leftie saying the same thing.

Here are the lyrics:

There are so many things in life to know
Cause someone says it's right don't make it so
This is someone somewhere who's taking notes
There's someone telling lies sowing wild oats
When you are moving fast, you can succeed
Just how long can you last at twice the speed

Here's a warning: two wrongs don't make a right
Heed the warning, and everything will be alright

I'll keep good meter, and I'll take my time
I'll try to stay in beat and live in rhyme
I know from love I came, to love I'll go
I'll live and learn and love and try to grow
Just how long can you last at twice the speed.

Heed the warning, and everything will be alright

Great Googly-moogly Lenin!

There are so many things in life to know
Cause someone says it's right don't make it so
This is someone somewhere who's taking notes
There's someone telling lies sowing wild oats
Just how long can you last at twice the speed

How does she have the chutzpah to talk about Dear Leader like this?! She can kiss her fat Grammy good night Irene. And forgedaboud any more dinners in the city. *SNAP

This is... is... SACRILEGE!!! How can she say such a thing?! Of COURSE two Wrongs make a REVEREND WRIGHT! Who doesn't know this?

And besides, we have a RIGHT to be wrong — twice!

It's Friday night so I'm drunk, and since this is just another one of Pamalinsky's music video threads (I do declare we see more music videos on a Pamalinsky thread than we do on VH1 or MTV these days), I feel comfortable making an irrelevant comment.

Actually, it's more of a question about Sugar Daddy Bear.

I just wanna know--at the risk of dating myself, are you any relation to the Sugar Bear in those old cereal commercials? You know, the one who wore the turtleneck and crooned, "Can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp!"

I always suspected he was talking about something besides cereal.

Then sugar became evil and politically incorrect, so they changed the name of the cereal to Super Golden Crisp.

If it's not Sugar, but Golden, then what exactly is the Golden?

Also, what are Frosted Flakes frosted with if they're no longer Sugar Frosted Flakes?

Is Sugar the new S-word?

Finally, if a bear eats cereal in the woods and there's no one around to see or hear him, does it still make a crunchy noise, or is that just the sound of him chewing up the prize inside the box?

So, Pinkie ........
Has the Cooperative's meager social life led you to consider actually dating yourself ?

TMI

Dear Pinkie,

I do realize it's Friday and can understand the drunk part.

I am so honored that you are the third reply on my most humble post.

I'll take all the help I can get! From you that's saying a lot, being that you're so easily amused!

Love,
Pamalinsky

p.s.: pffft!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Actually, it's more of a question about Sugar Daddy Bear.

I just wanna know--at the risk of dating myself, are you any relation to the Sugar Bear in those old cereal commercials? You know, the one who wore the turtleneck and crooned, "Can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp!"

I always suspected he was talking about something besides cereal.

Then sugar became evil and politically incorrect, so they changed the name of the cereal to Super Golden Crisp.

If it's not Sugar, but Golden, then what exactly is the Golden?

Also, what are Frosted Flakes frosted with if they're no longer Sugar Frosted Flakes?

Is Sugar the new S-word?

Finally, if a bear eats cereal in the woods and there's no one around to see or hear him, does it still make a crunchy noise, or is that just the sound of him chewing up the prize inside the box?

Dearest Commissarka,

Being that I'm a bear and Sugar bear is a bear, yeah, we're related, but in a progish sort of way: we both came out of the same primordial ooze that Darwin spoke about, so that makes us related even with the trees we rub up against (for whatever reasons).

I'm old enough to have been around the 'woods' a few times, so I do remember Sugar Bear. He was my early inspiration to progdom being that he was a 'pimp' for sugar. We all know sugar can be addictive, but with a lovable, cuddly and sweet crooning bear singing about his Sugar Crisp, why, it was enough to melt even the hardest mother's heart who even showed a modicum of health consciousness. And The Children™ loved Sugar Bear just like Hos love their pimp. They have to because they really don't have a choice. And that's why I admire Sugar Bear. He was right up there with the early movement that today we recognize as "Hopium".

Yes, the name change to Super Golden Crisp was merely a marketing strategy to make something old appear 'new and improved'. It isn't that much different than some schlick Chitcago politician cum community organizer proclaiming a decades-old pile of shit as something 'new and improved'. As the awareness of sugar started to raise its ugly head, healthy stuff like vitamins and iron had to be associated with words such as "super'. Vitamins and iron make you a 'super' kid able to jump off cliffs if necessary. And it has become necessary these days.

I had to look into my Bear archives to find what was meant by "golden". This is the best illustration I could find to explain it. You can draw your own conclusions.

bear wizz.jpg

Frosted Flakes is something entirely different. There's no relation between me and Tony the Tiger, but there may be a resemblance between the Enco Tiger (in a tank) and Tony. Maybe they both got rich on oil, too.

Frosted Flakes are best described by Frank Zappa on his Sheik Yourbouti album where he decries them as utterly useless imbeciles. I believe there were lodes of examples of them at McKormak place in Chitcago the night of the November 2012 election. Not much to do with sugar, though.

"Sugar" can't possibly be the new S-word as that position has already been taken by the name "Schultz" (as in Blabbermouth Schultz). "Sugar" is now associated with free toys and gifts that have been redistributed by Santa O'bama-claus and paid for by other people. That's where I come in. I'm a "Sugar Daddy". I spread around the good cheer and empty promises of the New Plantation™, giving the Rabble Without A Pause tingly feelings of false hope and a sense of well-being because they see that I care a helluva lot. And that's all that really matters anyway.

Why, you could even call me "Care Bear". Because I Care™.

And for your last question: The only way to truly know if a bear in the woods eating cereal makes a crunchy sound depends on how many hands appear after the first bite begging to take what's left. The more hands = the more crunch. Welcome to the New Plantation™.

Pamalinsky, you should know by now that I am NOT easily amused. I am more easily provoked to wield my shovel. It's a great feat to make the muscles around my mouth twitch into something that might vaguely resemble a smile.

Which brings us back to Sugar Daddy Bear.

Sugar Daddy Bear, for answering my questions in a such a thoughtful, sensitive manner that I was driven to tears, you are hereby awarded Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

And for your mother, though I don't know where she'd put it. Maybe on the back of the park ranger's truck next time she goes joyriding through the campground:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Congrats Sugar Daddy Bear!!!

Now back to the Plantation!

Commissarka,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! (I hope that's a SUGAR beet). I hate to see good tears go to waste. May I save them to mix with my next batch of beet vodka? You never know how that can affect the ABV rating.

Sadly, my mother went to that Great Bear Park In the Sky. However, I saved her pickup truck on some cinder blocks out yonder. I'll proudly put the bumpersticker right next to my '2012' one (the one that gives me inspiration when my prostrate acts up).

Hey, Congrats Sugar Daddy Bear!

(Pinkie hates me)

Thanks Pam and ROCK.

Pam, maybe it was the video being a little too... 'preachy' about stuff that resembles moral values and the like. These days those sorts of things are associated with the 50's, old, smelly white men, atomic family units, ranch houses and single incomes. Who wants to be reminded of all that crash'n burn failure stuff?

Chaka should be singing about condoms and free contraceptives instead. Then I believe more women — especially the single ones — will pay better attention to what she has to say.

Well, Sugar Daddy Bear, I'm not single, but I get your message. I am most honored to have you on my post. (and Pinkie, too, even though she hates me)

Another beet of the week. Ah well. And the beet goes on....and the beet goes on....

Actually, Sugar Daddy Bear, I am honored to have an actual BOTW on my humble post.

And, I know Pinkie doesn't actually hate me. I just use the "pity" thing for all it's worth. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Pinkie doesn't suffer fools now, does she?

Whatcha gonna do?

Pamalinsky wrote:Actually, Sugar Daddy Bear, I am honored to have an actual BOTW on my humble post.

And, I know Pinkie doesn't actually hate me. I just use the "pity" thing for all it's worth. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Pinkie doesn't suffer fools now, does she?

Whatcha gonna do?

Pam,

The BOTW is highly prized and coveted and I am truly honored to receive my first one on your post. I do admire your cognizant use of emotional manipulation (or attempt at it). Progs are all about emotion and manipulation and joining the two when necessary, which is usually most of the time. How do you think Dear Leader achieved his 'out-of-nowhere' Second Coming without having to lift a finger to justify his Four Years Of Failure™? All one needs to do nowadays to win elections is to pimp out in a Santa outfit and strap on a really big sack of freebies and goodies to redistribute to the Sloths. That's why you'll never see Boner win any elections: he's too spineless and stingy to be a 'Santa'.

And besides, when was the last time you ever seen an ORANGE Santa?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:...Finally, if a bear eats cereal in the woods and there's no one around to see or hear him...

So THAT's what bears do in the woods now.

Now I can impress people at the collective "Winter Festival" party with how clever I've become.

Dearest Sugar Daddy Bear,

Sometimes I don't exactly know how to deal with Commissarka Pinkie's responses to me. Sometimes we are in harmony and sometimes we aren't.

For awhile now, Pinkie has admonished my posting of videos, some of which truly lack explanation as this one does. I could've done better, it's true!

I meant to suggest, and didn't, that if you progs keep this up, at such an excellerating speed, how long do you think this will last!

I didn't say it well. And, I'm so glad you did, my sweet.

I think Pinkie is just trying to guide me in the right direction. I just hope I can get it through my thick skull, this time. That's what I think.

Under no circumstances do I mean disrespect to our darling Oleg. But, I can see how this could be seen this way. Gosh, I never mean that! Don't underestimate how upset I am about this.

Tovarichi wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:...Finally, if a bear eats cereal in the woods and there's no one around to see or hear him...

So THAT's what bears do in the woods now.

Now I can impress people at the collective "Winter Festival" party with how clever I've become.
Yeah, Tovi, a "new" idea! Bears not only shit is the woods, they actually eat bark! Damn! I never knew that! You just nailed it, my darling Tovi! Thank you for your support!