Comrade al-Bergdahl being 'swiftboated'

[img]/images/Bergdahl_Billboard_ISIS.jpg[/img]

Comrades, injustice is afoot! Comrade Bowe al-Bergdhal (who served the Taliban honorably for five years) faces imprisonment in facilities unfit for soldiers of the Religion of Peace.

Comrade al-Bergdhal faces imprisonment not in the proper luxury accommodations of his peers in Guantanamo, but Kansas. American military captured him from his duty station in Afghanistan, and released five Taliban senior leaders in celebration.

The Amercans have charged al-Bergdhal with high crimes and a military tribunal and a life imprisonment may result, but he may serve his time in a facility full of infidels (and Nidal Hassan) at Ft. Leavenworth.

Where are the vigils? Where is the protest? Where is "hands up, don't shoot"? This young man deserves halal meals, copies of the Koran, and proper health care (not the stuff they pass off to US Veterans) I care, dammit.

Most Equal Komrads,

First, let me denounce myself for even considering the following phrase:

PROG OFF

I suggest we apply the Judge Roy Bean method of justice for the deserter. Give him a fair trial before the hanging. If it were up to me, it would by his own intestines from the nearest light pole.

Gosh, I feel so much better now. Thanks for the chance to vent.

PROG ON

We must assure an outcome of innocence for the esteemed Sargent Bergdahl. Establish a precedent for all others who wish to serve the Glorious World of Next Tuesday by corrupting the institutions of the evil USSA.

Discovering the hook in the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

I think feel his picture should be featured on the cover of Rolling Stone, just as was done for the Hero Of Boston.

"islamic state.gov". Most equal, Comrade Director!

An extra ration for the boys in agitprop at tractor barn #2 tonight with my compliments!

We are definitely on the same wavelength Kommisar Red Square. While you were pasting up Bergdahl's Billboard I was busy working on this little gem about the Nebraska State Senator who compared local police to ISIS:

Ernie Sign.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:I think feel his picture should be featured on the cover of Rolling Stone, just as was done for the Hero Of Boston.
Done:

Bergdahl RS Cover.jpg

I know! Let's have the CIA "question" him for a while, and then we'll know the Truth™!

Where is Jane Fonda, Cindy Sheehan, Michael Moore and Lynn Stewart? .......

trashmouth wrote:Where is Jane Fonda, Cindy Sheehan, Michael Moore and Lynn Stewart? .......

You can always find Michael Moore using a gravimeter. Set it for masses in the small-asteroid (100T to 10000T) region, then see where the arrow points.

Wonder what 'her' name will be after the *ahem* "Trial" and 'she' gets put in witless protection with that other traitor, Bradley Chelsea Clinton Manning.

Comrades, the show-trial of SGT al-Bergdhal reconvened this day, and in the finest traditions of the Party went exactly nowhere. All important decisions have been deferred to a later date that will not impact the upcoming election.

Once found guilty, pardoned, and his records sealed tighter than Dear Leader's (PBUH) transcripts, such leadership skills learned in Afghanistan will serve him well in his future Senior Executive Services position in the Clinton (Version 2.1) Department of Defense and Self-esteem...

Bourne Treachery.jpg
"Doing what I did is me saying that I am like, I don't know, Jason Bourne" -Bowe Bergdahl

Bergdahl files lawsuit claiming undue command influence by Trump, McCain

Comrades,

While its been almost five years since we've been treated to the adventures of Bowe Al-Bergdahl, Joondee Al Amreeki, though his story is well out of the news cycle, in today's lesson, we learn that his current tactics are as reliable and trusted by The Party ™ as a Chicago voting machine.

Tried by Courts-Martial in 2015, he's going to sue due to undue command influence by President Trump.

Now, who knows who was Commander in Chief in 2015? None other than Mentor to Premier Joe; His O'liness, Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH.) Who gets the blame? OrangeMan.

Does it make a difference that the guilty party accused was just a reality show host and private citizen at the time? Never.

OPTICS! Put a bowtie on that pig and all of Al-Bergdhal's misery is then blamed on a Rethugglikan! It's worked before and it will work every time we try it.

Updates as they happen, films at ten. Stay tuned, comrades!

Hey, if we can impeach a president after he has left office, we can file lawsuits against him for stuff that happened before he was in office! Get some proper perspective!

Ivan Betinov wrote:Hey, if we can impeach a president after he has left office, we can file lawsuits against him for stuff that happened before he was in office! Get some proper perspective!
Indeed. And was it not an episode of "The Apprentice" that triggered the mostly peaceful protest in Benghazi in which American citizens were mostly peacefully murdered?

Ivan at TB #2

Isn't this something the Triple Crown Weave Sheila Jackson Lee could argue in a speech? It's like reparations for being Swiftboated by the same social rejects who support Trump's kind of military of racism, sexism, and even Constitutionalism.

'pelipsky feel/thinks the Rep. from Texazistan is the perfect point of light for this very moment.

Reparations for the Swiftboated of Honor. SJL is the only person possessing the kind of credibility talent to make this important speech.

'pelipsky yields back time,

Ignoring that little guilty plea for desertion and misbehavior before the enemy, People's Hero ™ Bowe Al-Berghdal should be immediately appointed to Ambassador to the new Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Who is better qualified to shepherd Nancy Pelosi's United States interests in the region? He knows the region, probably speaks the language and could have three or more wives waiting for him to come home.

The current Taliban spokesman, Khairullah Khairkhwa, was being detained by the United States at one time but then was exchanged for U.S. Army deserter Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl while Premier Cho Bai-Din was first understudy to His O'liness, Dear Leader B. Hussein Obama (PBUH). Kjairkhwa may have been overheard to say " He was a tool in 2014, he can be our tool now."

Senate Confirmation will depend on the tiebreaking vote of Kamala Harris, who will need to be brought back from the Witness Protection Program long enough to place a winning vote.

When asked, Premier Bai-Din heartily endorsed the nomination, stating "Didn't I have a dog named Bo? Where is that furry little guy? I miss him. Are we having applesauce today?"