Comrade President Obama Allows Free Speech Zone at Parade

InaugurationParade.jpg
Today President B. Hussein Obama and his FLATUS, the lovely Moochelle, took part in a splendid Inauguration Parade in downtown Washington DC. Not only were the peasants lining the route allowed to actually see the Obamas, the President benevolently set up a Free Speech Zone along the route, where commoners were allowed to speak their minds (within reason, of course, and closely monitored by the Party and Secret Service).

MSNBC's Chris Matthews was observed fighting his way through the crowd trying to keep up with the royal couple, the front of his pants seemingly soaked with something. Matthews repeatedly compared President Obama's inaugural speech to Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address and God speaking to Moses on the mountain. And CNN's Jim Acosta kept pinching himself to make sure he was really awake, telling Comrade Wolf Blitzer that, "I can't believe I have this vantage point of history in the making!"

As the King and Queen strolled down Pennsylvania, waving and smiling at the little people gathered to adore them, those in attendance couldn't help feeling that even they themselves, in all their littleness, were a (tiny) part of history in the making.

Comrades, shouldn't we begin to form a committee in order to rename Pennsylvania Avenue and call it " The People's Avenue™ " as we should turn Americans away from the zealotry of state's rights and towards a loving caring Father in the form of a federal government which will nurture them and totally satisfy all their wants and needs. Think of all the fun we would have marching along “ The People's Avenue™ ”; chanting Marxists slogans, Brick Throwing, May Day parades and pin the tale on the Republicans……hilarity for all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... GcbXiuCM0o

And Moochelle just keeps on eating... a 3000 calorie "luxurious menu of lobster, bison and apple pie".

Yum.

Fortunately, America's growing children aren't forced to consume such rich, high-calorie food when eating school lunches Approved by FLATUS™!

SchoolLunch.jpg

So, the O's managed to offend not only vegetarians, PETA, Feed The Children, the homeless, OWS, and me personally, they also made a mockery of the school lunch program where 600 calories for a hungry teenager is max! And all this by lunchtime.

I.M. Craptek wrote:So, the O's managed to offend not only vegetarians, PETA, Feed The Children, the homeless, OWS, and me personally, they also made a mockery of the school lunch program where 600 calories for a hungry teenager is max! And all this by lunchtime.

As the Party hacks elders have repeatedly said, his highness's 2nd term would be more productive than his first. Fore!

trashmouth wrote:Comrades, shouldn't we begin to form a committee in order to rename Pennsylvania Avenue and call it " The People's Avenue™ ....

Just rename them all "O Street." Then, instead of saying "get lost" just hand 'em a map.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: And Moochelle just keeps on eating...
She needs a bigger fork and a private room. I don't imagine Boner dared reach for the salt if it was near her platter... might have lost an arm.

Anyer Marx wrote: She needs a bigger fork and a private room.

Indeed. We call it a "FEEDBAG" and a DELUX STALL at Arlington Raceway Park.

I think Pennsylvania Ave should be renamed "Saul Alinsky Square Dr" with a subtitle street sign (like they do here in Chitcago) "B. Hussein Obama Alley".

Just bear in mind that if the party in power has to use lies in their fight against liberty, free-speech and truth will surely be the first casualties.

The Left cannot endure the truth with their agenda of Lies.

I was dutifully impressed that the First Horse .... Mama MO was able to give the dagger of death look at Rethuglican and still stuff her gullet. Who says she is not multi-talented! And I am thinking we should all partake in a unison 'nah'.

first horse.jpg

I.M. Craptek wrote:Munchin with Moochelle -

We must give credit where credit is due.... Mama MO sho know how to munch da munchies. Is dis gonna be available for the wee school children and at the gulag??

This year's parade was dissappointing at best. Where were the ladies in the Vagina costumes? Where was the Planned Parenthood float with Sandra Fluke tossing condoms (with her phone number embossed on the wrappers) at her adoring fans? Where were the legions of homosexuals and oppressed minorities? Dammit, we paid for their votes, they can show up and do thier part!