Deal Reader cawrs Deer Leader "Monkey in tlopicar folest"

It's with shock and great sadness that I report this, comrades.

Two Dear Leaders, who have so much in common, engaging in a public argument that could well escalate into a destructive feud.

Insults towards other Party™ members often result in purges and that can be bad PR that could have been avoided.

Deal Reader is complaining that Deer Leader has cut off his ultra low speed narrowband internet service. He says that he has not been able to access his favorite website https://www.koreannaughtyteens.com for the last 24 hours and he's very frustrated.

In response to the country losing its internet, the North Korean government blamed the U.S. for the outage and called President Obama a “monkey living in a tropical forest.”

This really is uncalled for.

What Deal Reader doesn't seem to understand is that this is not personal. It's just business, as usual. Deer Leader plans to impose super ultra low speed narrowband internet services on the USSA too, for the Children™ in the interests of Equality™.

When asked about the diplomatic crisis, Deer Leader responded:

"I only found out about this in the news, this morning. Nobody is madder than I am, about this, except maybe that little, yellow, slopey-eyed midget over in North Korea.

Let me be perfectly clear.

What we always said was: if you like your internet, you can keep your internet. Period.

As long as it meets our minimum standards."

The misunderstanding is difficult to understand.

Deer Leader has a phone and a pen. He could have sent an email.

Who knows how these things get started.

Some of Dear Leader Obama's most ardent fans wanted him to become "scary." Is this what they meant?

I believe the official State response as delivered by John Kerry amounted to

"Oh yeah? Says you!"

Neither party has used the phrase "yo mama" for the record at this time.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I believe the official State response as delivered by John Kerry amounted to

"Oh yeah? Says you!"

Neither party has used the phrase "yo mama" for the record at this time.
There is an unconfirmed report that Deer Leader was going to respond by launching his own excrement in an ICBM at Pyongyang but advisors convinced him that such a move would only provide Deal Reader with more evidence of his accusation and allow him a propaganda victory.

The Peoples Democratic Republic of North Korea will reduce Washington D.C. to a sea of flame just like New York City. When Dear Leader goes, it burns.

This picture can not be of our Deal Reader. I can tell because:

a) This monkey has a very small Boehner which is
b) not in his pocket

and also

c) he is not throwing his s**t at everyone while
d) telling everyone it's what they want and need.

Lev Termen wrote:This picture can not be of our Deal Reader. I can tell because:

a) This monkey has a very small Boehner which is
b) not in his pocket

and also

c) he is not throwing his s**t at everyone while
d) telling everyone it's what they want and need.

A picture may tell a thousand words, comrade, but it never tells the whole story.......thankfully. We could never convince the masses of the beauty of Next Tuesday™ if it did.