Dear Leader's 'other' email account

[img]/images/Obama_Pseudonym_Phone_email.jpg[/img]

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

Comrades,

It is common for us many important government officials to have a "throwaway" or disposable e-mail account for plausible deniability privacy reasons. Dear Leader (PBUH) is a man of the People ™ and is now revealed to all along occasionally have used such an account (nothing to see here, move along...) to contact Her Thighness, our Beloved MTE at the prohibited personal account that "didn't exist" on her private server account he learned about on news reports.

So the question posed to the astute residents of the Cube: As "Carlos Danger" was already in use, What is/was Dear Leader's nom de blackberry?

Your thoughts...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote: So the question posed to the astute residents of the Cube: As "Carlos Danger" was already in use, What is/was Dear Leader's nom de blackberry?

Your thoughts...

Barry Soetoro, of course!

Dear Komrad Captain Craptek,

beelzebubba.jpg

I think you are on to something. However, sounds more like something her husband would favor. (Bubba)

Adding a warm stream to the Current Truth ™

Red Salmon

Gmail! Excellent choice since Yahoo got hacked about the same time as the FBI started poking around Hillary's server...

Excuse me, there's a pretty persistent knock at the door, I wonder what they wan

Of course Obama would use a pseudonym to communicate with Hillary on her private server in 2012, around the time of Benghazi. It would be stupid to let their private communications fall into the hands of the uninitiated through the Freedom of Information Act - or, even worse, of Donald Trump!

We don't even know yet what his pseudonym or his private email address was.

Any guesses?

[img]/images/Obama_Hillary_Transparent_Admin.jpg[/img]

I got some news. He wasn't using a pseudonym. Barack Obama is his pseudonym. He was using his real name. I would tell you what his real name is but then I'd have to shoot you.

[img]/images/Obama_Hillary_Transparent_Email.jpg[/img]

hdr22 wrote:I got some news. He wasn't using a pseudonym. Barack Obama is his pseudonym. He was using his real name. I would tell you what his real name is but then I'd have to shoot you.
[img]/images/Pseudonym_Hillary_Obama.jpg[/img]

Comrade RS,
I ( Krasnodar ) find myself more than a little dismayed by your posting above.
According to Snopes, it is a fact that Hillary has never shot or even touched a firearm..........

She has people that do that for her.

Something super secret, W. H. Barry or B. H. Barry would be discrete.