We must help our Obama Press Comrades

Comrades, my delightful Party Elite and common proles,

I am having a Pepto Bismol moment, again. Our glorious Obama loving news media comrades are working overtime to make dear Leader look good, strong, decisive and consistent. And let's us face the facts, this is not easy!

bo speech.jpg
Dear Leader stirred us all, in his self promotion speech Sunday night. We were told, from our leaders and czars, that Comrade bin Laden was involved in a "firefight" before his untimely and unexpected demise. Then, after an "oopsie" moment, it was clarified that that he did not have any hideous weapons, then the Current Truth changed again... and again.

And now some evil reichwingers are saying Comrade binny L was simply shot without the thought of a fair trail.
https://waznmentobe.com/politics/media-wiggling-for-obama.html

and https://waznmentobe.com/politics/obama-dithered-not-a-surprise.html

Was OsamaObama (DANG).... Usama hiding behind his wives? Did he throw wife #1 at the Navy insurgents? Was in wearing a dress?

Honestly, loyal comrades, I do not care. If whatever was done.... and however it was done... whatever happened, as long as it was done by our brave, strong and tried dear Leader Osama(*^%$#!!!) Obama, who cares about tiny details???

I will tell you who cares! The UK Guardian press in the the foreign country of UK (wherever that is) and some reichwingers who dare question our proud, hardworking, brave Obama media, are caring!

This should not be. I am asking my comrades to email our comrades in the press and give them encouraging words, like . . . . "keep covering up!", "all Obama, is all good!", "details do not matter with Obama!". You know, things of these sorts.

Thank you comrades, and little Katie Couric and Chrissy Matthews thanks you.

Superman may not renounce his citizenship after all.

A mere few days ago, the BIG NEWS was that the Big S had a can-full of "Truth, Justice and the American Way".

I guess he was going to toss the US over for "Lies, Murder and the Sharia Way".

So here's the possible new news on the subject (As if anybody really cares)

Superman Could Have Change of Heart About Renouncing Citizenship
Posted on May 4, 2011 at 10:29am by Mike Opelka

Oh my.

And now Dear Leader has decided not to release any photos of Comrade Osama.

I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you!!

Comrade Judge:
Let us join with the children singing praises to Obama like they did during his 2008 campaign and this will keep the MSM all excited about our dear lord and master leader. The second song that was taught to our youth in how to praise Obama is especially a tear jerker......
village-of-the-damned-kids.jpg
Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
~
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
~
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
~
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
~
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!" Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
~
The first black American to lead this great nation! Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!
~
Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue! So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

Comrade Judge,

You have not even discussed how his court awarded constitutional rights were violated by this uncalled for violence and rush to judgement.

Proletarian Robot, that was just lovely. I will have my mind stalked... remember this delightful tune for days and days and days.....

Of course, our freedom fighting terrorist should havetheir American rights forced down their gullets. It is only fair and what Eric "these are my people" Holder so desired, dear General. (and I hope you are enjoying your self promotion!)

The Party Organs ™ have recovered & are spinning "OBAMA THE WARRIOR" as the current truth.

obambo.jpg