"Dumped on Prom Night" Hillary's election night meltdown

Picture-17.png
Hillary Clinton's night on the 9th of November went from a celebration to an absolute meltdown once the election unexpectedly turned on her, leaving Trump as the victor. Some of the remnants of Hillary Clinton's rampage in the private VIP area was discovered by the hotel custodial staff the day following the election.

Hillary Clinton's post election celebration plans included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks, live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher, who came believing that Hillary was going to win the election, a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

Early in the morning, the custodial staff were greeted by flipped-over tables as the floors were covered with expensive food, drinks, and appetizers. Broken champagne flutes and gilded silverware were also seen scattered around the would-be party room.

The most telling sign of a massive meltdown was the cake. The pastry that had once proudly displayed the presidential seal, was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the dessert table.

Clinton's splurge on party supplies was merely an echo of all the left-leaning polls and hype that "confirmed" Hillary Clinton's indubitable win. Misled by just about every prediction, Hillary Clinton personally planned one big party for her assumed victory. Once it became clear that it would not be Clinton's night, however, the mood of the party soured rapidly.

A former staffer, who was fired during the rampage, said that the atmosphere around Clinton went from "queen of the hour" to "the girl who was dumped on prom night" in only a few moments.

yeah! what stamina! and deplorable yahoos have the temerity to claim that HRC barely keeps above room temperature, phew.

P.S.
Chedoh wrote:... The expensive cake that took weeks to plan and prepare ...
It was also ‒ you skipped this for brevity ‒ extensively focus-grouped!

P.P.S.
That exquisite portrait, is that by Annie Leibovitz?

Hillary Gets Honorary Rank from US Military: Major Fu-kup

Major fuckup.jpg

Be thankful for Hillary Clinton's incompetence

Village idiot cube.jpg

Comrades, forgive my repetitiveness (for samokritika, I will shovel in the fields until midnight), but once we touched the Village motif...

US.Obama.dumbo.man-child in Oval Office.(village-idiot).(600).jpg

TheFineReport.com wrote:Be thankful for Hillary Clinton's incompetence ...
Getting more and more visible to the broad public (in parts, also here across the Atlantic, in EUSSR) : Ma'am Incompetent is just a speck of pomposity in the Glorious Earthquake of Nov. 8th.

The main figure losing ground beneath its feet in the Big Upheaval, is the whole US-Leftism-2000, along with its ideological blockheadedness and over-over-over-over-over-over-over-confidence.

à propos :
[color=#999999](post above)[/color] wrote:... [Lefty] ideological blockheadedness and over-over-over-over-over-over-over-confidence.
Comrade H & L points today to Mr. Sargon of Akkad, who (in the final minutes of his remarks) cites KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov - himself a priceless source.

It's a 9 minutes portrait ‒ in high-precision ‒ of how "Culture War" is conducted
(and a compressed lesson about how Western leftism operates since the 60s) :

(1984, should be part of Civics 101 curriculum)

... and full 1,5 hour with Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job (Complete).

(2020-07-09, YT: "removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech")

P.S.
1) vhen you Dsherman, you haff many fun of zhose alien lingo accent, vhich here is: akzyent.
2) Comrade Yuri stretches himself on his chair (nearly) like immortal Dr. Strangelove uses to do.

[color=#999999](post above)[/color] wrote:... Western leftism operates since the 60s ...
Post-60ers, marching:

1st-gen : say, Comrade HopeyChangey.
2nd-gen : Lightworkers like, say, polit-bimbo Jen Psaki.
3rd-gen : Millennials (currently on fainting couches & clutching their pearls resp. baseball bats).

Dedhedvedev wrote:What? They didn't fling any feces?
Me sure, they did. Only, can't see it explicitly - from here, across the Atlantic, and Global Warming amplifying the blur.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Post-60ers, marching ...
Image (... and anybody with more than 2 brain cells knows this:)

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

I read this to the end waiting for the joke, then realized it's probably supposed to be satire. Too realistic, I think. I guess when it comes to Bill Clinton's wife (what was her name again?), nothing is unbelievable...

Our worst fears realized. America great again. Now a website: https://www.greatagain.gov/index.html

The dark night descends upon us. The door closes. All is lost!

Comrade Otis wrote:Our worst fears realized. America great again. Now a website: https://www.greatagain.gov/index.html
Image.jpg
THIS ONE?

Comrade Otis wrote:Our worst fears realized. America great again. Now a website: https://www.greatagain.gov/index.html

The dark night descends upon us. The door closes. All is lost!
Oh my God!
And he said "radical Islamic terrorism", that Priebus! "radical Islamic terrorism"!! here!!!

horror.Crumb.(no way out).1.jpg

Hillary Clinton's big going out of business sale!

If there's one thing I may have learned by possibly working with the Saudis (if I ever was actually involved in such a thing) is that they're quite demanding with their refunds. Now they learn what it feels like to be an idealistic Sandernista who blew their weekly ration coupon on a fruitless campaign.

A post at NorthCrane.com said:

My friend is a trustworthy reporter who often sees anti-Clinton stories spiked. Not everybody at CNN is bad. The leadership is, though.This is a respected neutral who is being silenced – A good friend of mine, sick of CNN suppressing inconvenient stories that hurt the left.

The post further said:

…Hillary on election night was straight-up Hitler-in-the-bunker s**t. It even included psychotic screaming about “the Russians.” The doctor helped restrain Hillary when she violently attacked Mook and Podesta at midnight. Gave sedatives, then amphetamines next morning. CNN reporter says Hillary needed so many amphetamines Wed morning she had unexpected nosebleeds all day. Fear was she'd bleed at concession.

This isn't the first time we've heard about Hillary's temper. As we noted earlier, she reportedly went berserk after the Commander-in-Chief forum hosted by Matt Lauer.

It would seem that America dodged a bullet on Election Day…

Report claims Hillary became physically violent on election night, had to be restrained

Someone should make an Adolf Hitler Turns The Tables and Makes Funny Hillary video. Hillary goes berserk on election night as she realizes all is lost with captions of Hitler's words from Downfall.

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:

My friend is a trustworthy reporter who often sees anti-Clinton stories spiked. Not everybody at CNN is bad. The leadership is, though.This is a respected neutral who is being silenced – A good friend of mine, sick of CNN suppressing inconvenient stories that hurt the left.

The post further said:

…Hillary on election night was straight-up Hitler-in-the-bunker s**t. It even included psychotic screaming about “the Russians.” The doctor helped restrain Hillary when she violently attacked Mook and Podesta at midnight. Gave sedatives, then amphetamines next morning. CNN reporter says Hillary needed so many amphetamines Wed morning she had unexpected nosebleeds all day. Fear was she'd bleed at concession.

This isn't the first time we've heard about Hillary's temper. As we noted earlier, she reportedly went berserk after the Commander-in-Chief forum hosted by Matt Lauer.

Report claims Hillary became physically violent on election night, had to be restrained

Someone should make an Adolf Hitler Turns The Tables and Makes Funny Hillary video. Hillary goes berserk on election night as she realizes all is lost with captions of Hitler's words from Downfall.

Always the resourceful Prog, Hillary begins anew with her own line of convertible clothing for the dangerously demented. Her first item released is the reversible pant suit straight-jacket. In less than 30 seconds your handlers can have you back under control and raving as usual.

Someone left the cake out in the rain,
I don't think that I can take it,
Cause it took so long to bake it,
& I'll never have that recipe again,
Oh noooooooooooooooo . . .

Keeper of the Faith, baby wrote:Someone left the cake out in the rain,
I don't think that I can take it,
Cause it took so long to bake it,
& I'll never have that recipe again,
Oh noooooooooooooooo . . .
Yas! Veddy much Yas!.

hilly_9mm.jpg
Captain Craptek wrote:
Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:

The post further said:

Always the resourceful Prog, Hillary begins anew with her own line of convertible clothing for the dangerously demented. Her first item released is the reversible pant suit straight-jacket. In less than 30 seconds your handlers can have you back under control and raving as usual.

Top secret video of election night at Hillary's big bash:

Comrades, We will prevail in 4 years; Comrade Chelsie will be our glorious candidate, in honor of her father, Comrade Webb Hubble.ImageImage Image

Saul Alinsky wrote:Comrades, We will prevail in 4 years; Comrade Chelsie will be our glorious candidate, in honor of her father, Comrade Webb Hubble.ImageImage Image

Ah, yes.... memories.