Elizebeth Warren takes her dog Wahanassatta campaigning

[img]/images/Elizabeth_Warren_Dog_Campaign_Trail.jpg[/img]

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who is a self-identified hominoid, has a new anthropomorphized advocate on the campaign trail - and Donald Trump Jr. says it's proof that she is struggling to resonate with her homo sapiens base as a bipedal homo erectus.

Warren, who declared her intention to seek the 2020 Democratic nomination last month, has been taking her cis-quadrupedal, self-identified canine companion, Wahanassatta, with her to campaign stops, in order to highlight her secondary anthropoid characteristics.

Looking at Warren's dog and then back at Warren enables Bipedal-Americans to compare the two and notice that Warren doesn't have any facial fur and that she has two opposable thumbs - something that may have eluded them in the past. This allows Warren to interact with her hominoid base by posting the dog's "selfies" online and promoting Wahanassatta the Spokesdog's exposure on human social media.

[img]/images/various_uploads/dog-indian-headdress-warren-200.jpg[/img]
By doing so, Senator Warren prompts her intellectual voter base to ask, "how can a dog take selfies if it doesn't have opposable thumbs?" That's where Warren steps in and explains that this is what homo sapiens call "humor" and presents her own opposable thumbs for observation. After the joke is explained they all have a good laugh, accompanied by a subliminal reinforcement of positive emotions.

While Warren doesn't appear to have created the social media account herself, there is a Twitter account dedicated to Wahanassatta Warren that routinely growls at President Donald Trump and promotes policies supported by the humanoid Massachusetts Senator.

Warren herself shares Instagram posts from the campaign trail using a hand-held camera to post Wahanassatta's authentic dog perspective on all the issues vital to the nation.

(RELATED: Elizabeth Warren's ‘No PAC-Money' Pledge Has A Built In Escape Hatch)

So dressing up your dog like a little Indian is not insulting to Indians? Good to know.

Comrade Other Ivan,

That creature has a better pedigree than the owner, and probably is Native Canine-American. Just saying, though I'm not species profiling, the hound can identify as it chooses...

These are puzzling times.

Well...I'm convinced now that Sen. Warren might possibly be human now. A campaign spokespawman is very equal to other quadriped fur-faced critters. At last WE have a voice!

Does the Native Canine-American feed on Pow-Wow Chow?

RedDiaperette wrote:Does the Native Canine-American feed on Pow-Wow Chow?

Wahanassatta The Spokesdog wrote:Wahanassatta's favorite meal is traditional Indian Real Bacon-flavored Bow-Wow Chow Dog Food and Cherokee Chocolate donuts.

mi
jackalopelipsky wrote:Well...I'm convinced now that Sen. Warren might possibly be human now. A campaign spokespawman is very equal to other quadriped fur-faced critters. At last WE have a voice!
I for one detest this unfair domination by Placentoid Americans and demand equal representation of Marsupials!

This is disgraceful. You don't even mention that Wahanassatta the Spokesdog is a tribal elder who served in Vietnam.

Perhaps we will have the pleasure of seeing that wonderful canine exhibited on the back shelf of some of those beautifully decorated low-riders cruising around the hills and valleys of California with her ancient Aztec Indian cousins as a testament to her deep sense of family and tradition and give illegals undocumented workers the incentive to harvest thousands of votes in that wonderful progressive sanctuary state...if not for her but for the children.....or children that we haven't aborted yet.....
Above all Comrades, her victimhood is a culture.

Here's the only thing I want to know:

Will Senator Wampum do-um the genuine Native American Maiden Dance at her rallies? Coz I wanna watch!