FEMA Must Act NOW to Save the RNC Convention!!!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
[img]/images/RNC_Hurricane_Threat.jpg[/img]

KOMRADES! In light of the imminent danger that Hurricane Isaac may not, after all, obliterate the city of Tampa, it is incumbent on us to point out the only reasonable course to take to avert certain disaster.

[img]/images/RNC_FEMA_Welcome.jpg[/img]

FEMA facilities ready to welcome relocated RNC delegates and guests of the convention.

Some of the more important attendees require a special invitation.

[img]/images/Romney_Arrested.jpg[/img]

Is last pocket of pre '68 grown up resistance to Change. The People have waited all this time to loot their Mcmansions, burn down their clubs, bugger their children, crap in their church pews, and force them to like it.

I do not understand... Why hasn't Obama instructed the hurricane to strike down the heathens in Tampa? Did he lower the oceans too much or something?

If those silly sloppy va-jay-jays really wanted to be useful, they'd chain themselves together so that when they did blow away into the Gulf, they'd act as a raft for those who might need saving... Not to mention if there is another oil rig issue, they look to be perfect 'buoys' for surrounding and soaking up any oil that might escape... I am questioning their purpose. They clearly aren't as devoted to environmental issues as they pretend to be (generally)...

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Thank you Comrade Red Square for your agitprop enhancements...

I was happy to have been featured on the Mother Page; however...

I realised that "I didn't build that..."

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Red Square wrote:Some of the more important attendees require a special invitation.

I duly noted that the fine gentlemen in blue issuing the invitation to Mr. Romney (ptuh!) are wearing rubber gloves. I suppose an invasive cavity search is part of the new enhanced interview techniques?