Former Obama's CIA director George McFly endorses Hillary

[img]/images/CIA_Dir_Morell_Hillary_George_McFly.jpg[/img]

Former CIA director backs Clinton, says Trump a 'threat' to national security

In an op-ed in the New York Times, Morell - who has served presidents of both parties - argued that Clinton is "highly qualified" for the post and has the ability to keep America safe before going on to bash the Republican presidential nominee. Trump, according to Morell, is not only unqualified for the job, but "may well pose a threat to our national security."
Thank goodness Mr. Michael Morell didn't bring up Madam Mao's unsecured bathroom bargain basement home brew server chock full of classified government top secrets she was allowing foreign entities access to visa vie a donation to the Clinton Foundation to help the children.

Some people, not me, would think that would make her unqualified and a danger to this country. Thank goodness the media is covering this up for her and not reporting it. Some people, not me, might get the wrong idea.

Here's his endorsement................(I think that's Madam Mao on the TV)

The CIA! The same CIA that any good prog has considered evil and corrupt and guilty of all manner of crimes against humanity since it evolved from the OSS? That CIA?

Also, does this snip from the article remind you of anyone with whom we've been acquainted for the past 8 years?

These traits include his obvious need for self-aggrandizement, his overreaction to perceived slights, his tendency to make decisions based on intuition, his refusal to change his views based on new information, his routine carelessness with the facts, his unwillingness to listen to others and his lack of respect for the rule of law.

No doubt Comrade Morell copied and pasted that from a similar op-ed he wrote during the 2008 Democratic Primary. I can't stop laughing at it.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:The CIA! The same CIA that any good prog has considered evil and corrupt and guilty of all manner of crimes against humanity since it evolved from the OSS? That CIA?
Moe Berg old time baseball keeps the Polish on their toes is the word out in the fields of Ukraine.

Fortunately for us, this comrade was only the dipity director at the CYA, he is obviously a well qualified Dip. You may fill in the blank or choose what he is a dip in or of.

I leave and come back to find a unicorn powered by a rainbow, which I learned about watching the Necro Voter Aquisition Training Film, has swirled in with some magic dust and gloriously, BADA BING, BADA BOOM enhanced the OP!

Either that or I need to lay off the beet juice.

CYA dipity director's Forwards to the Past video-transmission : classy !
uhh - uhh - uhh - (knee-slapper) - uhh - uhh - uhh - (table-slapper) - uhh - uhh - uhh - uhh - uh.

Comrades, this is no laughing matter, we need heed Michael's words on the trump in the grass,

"The real-estate mogul, Morell wrote, has repeatedly “undermined” security by calling for a ban on Muslim immigration to the U.S., and by taking “policy positions consistent with Russian, not American, interests.” The latter of which led to Morell's most damaging conclusion: “In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.”"

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
In an op-ed in the New York Times, Morell - who has served presidents of both parties - argued that Clinton is "highly qualified" for the post and has the ability to keep America safe before going on to bash the Republican presidential nominee. Trump, according to Morell, is not only unqualified for the job, but "may well pose a threat to our national security.
When the ideas are this good, they are repeated until they are accepted as the truth.....no brag, just fact....
bhl trump putin.JPG
https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/trump-national-security-threat-by-bernard-henri-levy-2016-07?referrer=/w90sKGGQlF

Hail The Many Titted Imperial Empress, Long Live The Cube!