Dark Lord George Soros Attacked By Glenn Beck.

Glenn Beck is out to destroy our beloved benefactor George Soros. How is he going to do this? Drown him in tears?

Read this

[OFF]
Yes, I've been watching Glenn Beck's expose' on Soros. Despite his FoxNews paid entourage of bodyguards I won't be surprised if Beck falls victim to some lethal assault by unknown assailants.

This man Soros is indeed like some fictional villain in a James Bond movie. Evan a capitalist must ask if there shouldn't be some limits placed on how much power and wealth a person may accumulate lest that power be turned to evil intent.

What a pleasant fellow! I think I'll put him on my Christmas card list.

I just know he must be on NPR's Christmas ......ah....... " Winter Solstice Gift Exchange and Enlightenment Celebration " card list.

We wish you a Merry WSGEEC ( pronounced wiz-geek ) We wish you a Merry WSGEEC......"

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Can I puke now ?

Irish Republican Army wrote:I think he is trying to tune in Tokyo.
Why does those Capitalist Pigs attack this old man ? Image

@ comrade Maksim... you make me proud to be a prole here at the Cube. You are a creative genius of a very equal ability.

I forwarded the link to interested parties.

I DENOUNCE GLENN BECK!!! WHAT IS HIS SICK ATTACHMENT TO THE TRUTH ALL ABOUT!!

Image yeah, I wonder how many body guards poor Beck needs now? These far lefties are a dangerous lot, especially the ones with so much money.

I'm sure Lord Soros is reserving special punishment for those who mocked him back in 2007 when he was just taking a load off his mind:

. Image.

Indeed, they even had the audacity to expose his collaborative relationship with Google:

What should be the punishment of these infidels who dared to mock Lord Soros?
--KOOK

Comrades,

Sorry! I have no interest in seeing the idiot Bick expose himself on TV, those of perverted interest may do so after returning from the beet fields.

Would the appropriate punishment be beeten to death?

To quote Lord Soros:
"Let me be clear-- I've always said: 'Move-On ... This isn't the s__t you're looking for.'"

. --KOOK

In the heady days of Communists for Kerry we circulated this poster. The promise to spare "Good Capitalist Pigs" still stands - until the time we are in full control and they start whining about the nationalization of their assets. Then they'll be reclassified as "Bad Capitalist Pigs" and dealt with accordingly. The Party doesn't tolerate competition.

Soros_Good_Pig.gif

I'll rally the elite workforce to dig a grave for Beck. Bound to happen sooner or later any ways...
daily_picdump_640_23.jpg
Now thats a shovel ready job!

While attempting to get a bigger audience for his shows, books, tapes, DVD's, and higher speaking fees, he took a big swipe at GS with a flyswatter. His spine has been removed, so he represents no threat.

Somehow, I see G$ coming from an Alternate Workers Paradise Universe. ™

spaceballs.jpg

Comrades,

It's good to see that Lord Soros is now doubling-down against Murdock, Beck, O'Reilly, et al:

https://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51949.html

--Fearless Leader

That Beck person has been terrorizing everyone lately...

Beck boogieman.jpg

I denounce the previous political cartoon:

1. The One has never been in that room long enough to change channels on the TV
2. The TV is locked to ESPN
3. Moochele could never fit under that desk.

I cannot thenk of whin ey'd have more churckles. Tanks, compades.

That picture looks kinda like E. Warren (after a hard night on the town) who is having to defend her claim that she is native American and was entitled to perks at college

https://news.yahoo.com/native-american- ... 05205.html