Harvard Minority Law School Student-"Red Moon Bird" Warren

EW Harvard Yearbook.jpg
Comrade Elizabeth Warren, of avowed Native American heritage, and thus a true victim of conservative, Rethuglican/Puritan alliance was once touted by embattled Harvard Law School officials who, cited her claim as proof of their faculty's diversity. We found her Student Profile in the Harvard Law School yearbook... Who could have guessed she was a Native American?

Now just a cheerful Chippewa minute here! I have it on good authority that she is every biut as much a Native American as Ward Churchill. And if you can't trust Ward Churchill, who can you trust?

I thought her name was" Red Moon BAT", comrade? *Sigh* I know, I know...back to the beet field.

Comrades, I occasionally feeeeeeel like a Native American myself, which should be all that's required to BE a Native American anyway.

After all, I was born here.
IndianGuitar.jpg

Now her campaign says "Elizabeth Warren is of Indian descent but the Cherokee and the Delaware are frauds. So take that. Two can play at this game!"

My Native American names:

Moves Lips While Reading
Laughs 10 Minutes After Punchline
Talks With Mouthful Of Peas And Carrots
Walks And Chews Gum... NOT
Runs With Scissors

Elizabeth Warren claims kinship to Sitting Bull; receives Indian name of Lying Cow

Kinship to Sitting Bull could be signified by the name "Lying Bull" or "Buffalo Chips".

With a photo of this obvious authenticity, who could possibly believe otherwise?

These racist right wingers will stop at nothing See their paper ad below

The War on Indians Native Americans

Lizzie Warren stole his spot
Can you really vote for her ?

UPDATE

More PROOF she is what she claims to be

she use to sing to this song as a girl

RED Moon Bird, eh? Appropriate.

(prog on)
Hey, I'm 1/16th Cherokee. Where do I collect my reward for having a fraction of politically correct specially-protected minority-status blood?

Neotrotsky wrote:The check is in the mail
Sounds like a gay guy from Czechoslovakia got lucky on a date. Another Elizabeth Warren's family secret sheds light on the mystery of her birth?

Good news some document from somewherereports to show her 1/32 Indian Native American

Being a Democrat she could play up the victim cardwith the song below
Granted, 1/32 doesn't work as well, but that shouldn't stop her

On The O'Reilly Factor last night (which I watch strictly for opposition research purposes, mind you), Dennis Miller was on and suggested her Native American name was "Spreading Bull."

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:On The O'Reilly Factor last night (which I watch strictly for opposition research purposes, mind you), Dennis Miller was on and suggested her Native American name was "Spreading Bull."

elizebethwarrenindian.jpg

Neotrotsky wrote: Good news some document from somewherereports to show her 1/32 Indian Native American

1/32?? What the hell, I'm more Native American than she is!

ElizabethWarren.jpg
Elizabeth Warren: "My grandfather had a bow and arrow like all the Indians do."

Breaking news report from TheFineReport:

BREAKING: Crazy Elizabeth Warren Is Part Black, Too!

Not only is Harvard lunatic and Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren 1/320,000 American Indian (“Someone told me my grandmother had high cheek bones — and feathers!”).

But it turns out she is also part black: "Someone told me my Aunt Shirley had rhythm!"

A photo, purportedly of Elizabeth Warren's Aunt Shirley at what was then known as a 'sock hop,' circa 1955.

Vrag Naroda wrote:RED Moon Bird, eh? Appropriate.

I believe that it refers to that first nude sunbathing episode of the year when you forget that SPF 40 really IS a good idea...

Elizabeth Warren-Tonto and the Lone Ranger surrounded by 32/32 Ethnic Brown Man supporters:

--KOOK

If Ward Churchill had a daughter, would she really look like Elizabeth Warren?

Red Menace wrote:If Ward Churchill had a daughter, would she really look like Elizabeth Warren?
Perhaps comrade
but now that you mentioned it