" Have Dinner With Me "

An E-mail went out today that encouraged all loyal supporters of President Obama to donate $ 5.00 for a chance to have dinner with him.

It does not specify the time or place, and most importantly, who gets the bill.

Perhaps the drive-thru at a near-by Taco Bell would be desirable.

So, Comrades....For this once in a lifetime shot, make out your checks to: "Barack Obama", c/o the " Barack Will Eat for Your Money 2012".

Come on, folks..... four more years of this is all he's ask'n ! What's five bucks ?

Comrade Krasnodar, I will be forced to sell some of the beets I was keeping for my holiday repast in order to make the required donation in the hopes of winning a ticket, but I will do so immediately!

Sale of beets for personal ill-gotten gain is pure kapitalism, and I denounce such action! I will DONATE Five dollars of beets so that Dear Leader (PBUH) may enjoy beet gorditas with the party member of his choice. I, of course, could not bring myself to eat with him much less make eye contact or casual conversation.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Krasnodar, I will be forced to sell some of the beets I was keeping for my holiday repast in order to make the required donation in the hopes of winning a ticket, but I will do so immediately!
I've got us covered, komrades! I will simply print off the image below and get it in the mail to the Dear Leader. Surely The One will be most delighted to dine with 200 Cubist Proles!

Be sure the bill is an authentic union printing.

obama_dollars2.jpg