He'll Leave a Light On For Ya'.

One more term.jpg

The single light left on is the White House.

ObamaSnoot.jpg
Dear Leader is a Light wherever He goes (PBUH) - isn't it glorious to see that His very presence lights up Washington DC on a dark night?

A most beautiful sight, indeed. It warms the heart to see all that energy being saved by not having power across the nation. Not only is it progressive, but it is environmental. Dear Leader is working to make America as progressive as his comrades in North Korea.Image

That's what happens when politicians begin to change light bulbs. And they do it by convincing 99% of the light bulbs that they need to be changed.

This photographic evidence is from our 2008 archives:

LIGHT BULBS FOR CHANGE

Krasnodar wrote:
One more term.jpg

The single light left on is the White House.

No doubt more of this will come once Papa Obama can get his Cap & Tax passed.

For after that, it will be like their vacations,only a few will be able to afford such things.

It is for the children

Image You've condensed 1200 pages of Atlas Shrugged down to one photograph. Congrats!

general crash&burn wrote:You've condensed 1200 pages of Atlas Shrugged down to one photograph. Congrats!
Well a picture is worth a thousand words, so that's really not all that impressive.

I denounce Crash&burn for reading Rethuglikkan propaganda of shrugging by Atlas. How else would he know it is of 1200 pages, and its relativity and accuracy toward Dear Leader (PBUH) and his policies?

I'm He's probably right now reading Mike Huckabee's writings about "A Simple Government" and loving my his AUTOGRAPHED COPY receieved for Winter Solstice Enlightenment and Gift Exchange, like any Kapitalist Reich-wing puppet. <spit>