Short Circuit remake (2016) featuring Hillbot

Movie remakes are nothing new as individual thought, free thinking and individualism have been replaced by collectivism and groupthink. Coming soon to a theater near you is one of the summer's most anticipated rehashes by America's most glorious retreads: SHORT CIRCUIT - 2016.

In this new adaptation based on true events, Johnny 5 has been replaced by Hillary 75. Having been programmed to never respond with truthful answers, the story begins with Hillbot 2016 avoiding at all costs interviews and press conferences from actual reporters who have not been preprogrammed to ask staged pre-approved questions. But, when Hillbot 2016 goes off script and actually attempts to answer real questions, our protagonist has a catastrophic malfunction and short-circuits before the eyes of America.

What ensues is a cat and mouse game where independent journalists take chase in an attempt to engage the malfunctioning Hillbot 2016 in further unscripted questions. Her team of advisors, pollsters, focus groups, and political operatives attempt to keep Hillbot 2016 from further embarrassment while they repair the damage done by her malfunctioning core.

Short Circuit - 2016 is scheduled for a 50-state three-month release until November.

hillbot.jpg
A few early cuts from the film have been wiki-leaked to the public by Russian hackers.

I can't tell from the image, is there a big red button on her back for EASYReset ?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I can't tell from the image, is there a big red button on her back for EASYReset ?

Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 10.51.13 AM.png

Comrade, Ivan. I am afraid not. After the failed attempt to utilize the big red RESET button her wiring has been adjusted and the RESET button has been reprogrammed into a big red SELF-DESTRUCT button.

My Russian is a little weak other than saying "vodka" so you might have to inquire with comrade Red Square as to the proper translation for self-destruct.

I envision the button mounted on the back of the empty "skull" and the actors who portray Dear Leader (PBUH) and "little Willy" Clinton constantly "resetting" the Hil-bot as an ongoing and running gag with a series of pimp-slaps...

once again proving that real life mimics the cube

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I envision the button mounted on the back of the empty "skull" and the actors who portray Dear Leader (PBUH) and "little Willy" Clinton constantly "resetting" the Hil-bot as an ongoing and running gag with a series of pimp-slaps...

once again proving that real life mimics the cube
I've had this same exact conversation with Samantha, but that was a while ago and i can't be certain whether my consultations on a flurry of other topics as well had influence, if any...
Powers , BHL.jpg

Sent to me yesterday by our friend Mr. Pinko of IOTW fame.

Here's an alternative Short Circuit 3 - "Total Reset" poster.

The depicted scene happens during the first and only presidential debate with Donald Trump, during which Hilbot, upon her return from a bathroom break, annihilates Trump and his entire team of advisors, allowing the GOP to appoint a more reasonable candidate, who spends the rest of the presidential race hiding in an undisclosed location.

[img]/images/Hillary_Bot_Boob_Gun.jpg[/img]

El Presidente wrote:
The attachment ex mach.jpg is no longer available
The Princeton Update comes pre-loaded from the factory floor!
slaughter cubed in.JPG

As it all goes Viral, always keep in mind Comrades that there is no such thing as bad publicity on any given Next Tuesday ™...
hillbot.JPG

Hail The Many Titted Imperial Empress, Long Live The Cube