Home Protection and Affordability Act - "ObamaHousing"

[img]/images/ObamaHousing_Home_Affordability.jpg[/img]

“That means that no matter how we reform the nation's housing, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your home, you will be able to keep your home, period. If you like where you live, you'll be able to live where you like to live, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”

"America is facing a crisis in housing. Millions of Americans live in substandard homes. Millions do not live in houses at all but reside in cheap apartments and crummy condominiums. Millions more through no fault of their own have preexisting conditions and are routinely turned down and denied housing in our present broken system. This has become a terrible social cost that we all end up paying. We are spending, as a whole, over twenty percent of our GDP on housing nationwide. This is a horrible burden on the economy and is adding to the deficit. This is simply unacceptable. We need better than this. We can do better than this.

"Living in a home is a right and the millions without homes must have homes. This is both a moral obligation and a practical obligation. And this is why the Home Protection and Affordability Act is so vitally important. This legislation ensures that every American enjoys a good home at an affordable cost. It ensures that no one will live in substandard homes. It ensures that no one has to rely on the old broken Wild-West housing market that has run rampant robbing the nation of its GDP, adding to the nation's deficit, and providing nothing but unsafe substandard housing.

"The Home Protection and Affordability Act will not only guarantee every American a safe home to live, it will bring down the housing costs for the nation and add to the economy by creating more jobs for the middle class. With this Act our housing will enter the 21st century and no Americans will ever find themselves out in the cold, broken by their housing costs, without proper home and shelter."

Excerpt from President Barack Obama's Ohio speech on ObamaHousing.

The Karl Marx Treatment Center's latest best seller is Sophistry For The Practical Totalitarian.

This is a phoney, non- crisis that has gone critical!! I was in charge of Obama's Housing Mandates in Detroit and all is beyond being well!! Why just look at the poor housing into which our comrades transformed into better housing in just 4 1/2 yr for the low cost of $966,6943,000... or so!! Just loving and full of residents paying taxes, rent, utilities, brides and hush money.
obama housing.jpg

You know, it's about time. If this law had been enacted sooner, this may have never happened.
Also, it's reminiscent of FDR's Second "Bill of Rights".

So, you have an election coming up......Image

I have a preexisting condition of needing a 2 plus million dollar single family home. Do we have a website up and running like healthcare.gov so I can sign up and give all of my personal information to the world?? I demand home protection.

Why yes Comrade Walrus! And if you qualify for subsidies your new home will only cost you .02 percent of your income, no matter the market value! Might as well upgrade to the 10,000,000 dollar oceanfront in Malibu! No additional cost to you, its on us!

Brothers and sisters, many of our beloved comrades have become victims of a concerted campaign of lies waged by capitalist enemies of the people against the Home Protection and Affordability Act.

Our Dear Leader recently addressed this issue:

"There is a lot of disinformation out there about the Home Protection and Affordability Act, spanning from unfounded concerns about the Lifestyle Video Monitoring Devices being installed in every Obamahome™ to the Exterior Toilet Infrastructure Assistance Amendment. These rumors often travel just below the surface via unauthorized emails or through casual unapproved conversation. Since the NSA can't keep track of all of them, we're asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about the Home Protection and Affordability Act that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]."

If Obamacare's success serves as any indication, something like this may well be ObamaHousing in its final, multi-billion dollar form :
septic4.jpg

Over at the Daily Kos a diarrheaist laments:

My Commune Betrayed by ObamaHousing "Marketing slogans"

Turns out their "commune" was in a mansion on a palatial estate. But it was substandard housing according to the ObamaHousing Act. Now they've been forced to move into an old LBJ-era housing project on the other side of the country from where they had lived. That's the Medicaid of housing. It was the only thing at the ObamaHousing exchange that the government deemed the Daily Kos crowd were entitled to due to their incomes.

Komrades, you know it can't get better than this.

Obamacare?

You've seen nothing yet! We are keeping our promises for the next 5-year plan, at which time all AmeriKans in the kollective will get their very own red powder-painted ObamaHome, designed in kollaboration with Apple's John Ive in the vernacular of a four foot diameter tin can sat on it's side with a one foot hole in its bottom for those essential biological needs. We have taken Mies van de Rohe's minimalist take to its logical conclusion: Less is More indeed! Our tin home will have no windows or doors to let nature peek in from time to time and to harness all that wasted energy from the Kapitalist-caused Global Warming! For families needing a spacious and luxurious home, our ten foot long, four feet diameter ObamaHome will prove for the world the glorious success of our Dear Leader's FORWARD!-looking vision.

I suspect our lives would be far more enjoyable, peaceful, and safe if we pre-bury ourselves in underground colonies. Comrade Philip K. Dick describes this serene existence in his 1964 novel The Penultimate Truth. (Prog rating of 5 shovels)

The Penultimate Truth.jpg

Doing away with homes that don't meet ObamaHousing standards... Harry Reid style.

Comrade Robespierre wrote:Our Dear Leader recently addressed this issue:

"There is a lot of disinformation out there about the Home Protection and Affordability Act, spanning from unfounded concerns about the Lifestyle Video Monitoring Devices being installed in every Obamahome™ to the Exterior Toilet Infrastructure Assistance Amendment. These rumors often travel just below the surface via unauthorized emails or through casual unapproved conversation. Since the NSA can't keep track of all of them, we're asking for your help..."
I so love how Dear Leader Comrade Prezzy MompantsOnFire is willing and able to toss in presidential humor at the drop of a hat - "Since the NSA can't keep track of all of them..."!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh, presidential humor - I laughed so hard I knocked over my beet vodka lunch!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Comrade Robespierre wrote:Our Dear Leader recently addressed this issue:

"There is a lot of disinformation out there about the Home Protection and Affordability Act, spanning from unfounded concerns about the Lifestyle Video Monitoring Devices being installed in every Obamahome™ to the Exterior Toilet Infrastructure Assistance Amendment. These rumors often travel just below the surface via unauthorized emails or through casual unapproved conversation. Since the NSA can't keep track of all of them, we're asking for your help..."
I so love how Dear Leader Comrade Prezzy MompantsOnFire is willing and able to toss in presidential humor at the drop of a hat - "Since the NSA can't keep track of all of them..."!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh, presidential humor - I laughed so hard I knocked over my beet vodka lunch!!

And remember: "Reject those voices that warn of tyranny. I'll tell you what self-government is." - Obama (or words to that effect).

El Presidente wrote:
CLX-NY-Farmhouse-house-after-0910-22201304.jpg
CLX-NY-Farmhouse-house-before-0910.jpg
Looks more rustic. Or maybe 'weather toughened' is the right term.