Honda Humanized Robot Eclipsed by Google Roboticized Humans

During President Obama's recent visit to Japan, Honda impressed Obama and the world with the most-humanized-yet robot named "ASIMO," of which Honda has at best a few dozen prototypes. But Honda didn't know that in addition to the American OMISAs, Google is on the verge of unveiling nearly 300 million roboticized humans (formerly known as "individuals") to eclipse Honda's humanized robots:

~
Larry Page, one of Google's co-founders presciently predicted this scientific achievement way back in 2005, when he said: "Eventually you'll have an implant, where if you think about a fact, it will just tell you the answer."

A vital component of the Google Roboticized Humans ("GoogleBots" or "GooBots" or, in texting language "GB's") was the recently developed "on/off" switch for the human brain, already discerned as a useful mechanism for "turning off" brain maladies that have plagued humanity for countless generations such as epilepsy, Tea-Party Syndrome, etc.:

To complement and "serve" all transportation needs of the 300 million American GoogleBots will be the driverless car (the "Google Car" or "GooCar" or "GC" in txting langauge) with the GooBots as the passengers. The Google Cars are so smart, it will often be difficult to distinguish them from their GoogleBot passengers.

Some skeptics worry that the programming of the GoogleBot passengers may interfere with the functioning of the Google Cars in a manner similar to what airlines feared from use of mobile phones, laptops, I-pads, etc. at critical times, but Google Engineers assured them that whenever the Human-Question Lobe of a GoogleBot passenger poses a question about, or seeks to make a decision contrary to, decisions being made by the Google Car, the Google Answer Lobe will always assure the GoogleBot passenger that the course being followed by the Google Car is best for the GoogleBot passenger. This will enable the GoogleBot passengers the leisurely joy of requesting, and receiving, reassuring and pleasurable information via their Google Answer Lobes.

This will be Next Tuesday in spades.

--KOOK

"Eventually you'll have an implant, where if you think about a fact, it will just tell you the answer."

About time. Google and other misusers of the Gore-net owe us big time. Their irresponsible products have made it possible for incorrekt not-professionally-fact-checked information to spread throught the body politic like a brain virus. At last, we are about to bring back the good old days when all information was fact checked before passing thru Party anuses organs such as CBS, ABC, PBS, NBC and the New Obama York Times.

Captain Craptek wrote:
The attachment Asimo-4a.jpg is no longer available
GooBot Reminder: Have you upgraded from Win XP?

I wasn't able to upgrade TO Win XP - the only approved party platform that I have is:
Wang 2200 terminal.jpg
And I haven't seen any other OS than the one installed

Opiate of the People wrote:
"Eventually you'll have an implant, where if you think about a fact, it will just tell you the answer."

About time. Google and other misusers of the Gore-net owe us big time. Their irresponsible products have made it possible for incorrekt not-professionally-fact-checked information to spread throught the body politic like a brain virus. At last, we are about to bring back the good old days when all information was fact checked before passing thru Party anuses organs such as CBS, ABC, PBS, NBC and the New Obama York Times.

Such a wonder it will be! I've been waiting for something like this since 1984!!! No longer will I have to worry about accidental thinking that does not involve Kurrent Truth™... and no more worries about ending up in The Gulag re-education center... or... <shudder> Room 101... I... love... I love Big Brother....