Important Party Update: "Atlas Wanked!"

Comrades:

AtlasWanked_db84d.jpg

It is with great pleasure that I inform you on the eve of Lenin's Birthday Earth Day that the movie Atlas Shrugged is doing poorly at the Box Office. I of course do not need to tell you how damaging that book has been to our cause throughout the years.

Comrades as you know this is no mere coincidence! You may have noticed over the last few months our hard working agents in the media as well as our bought and paid for Party Organs have been working over-time shredding both Ayn Rand, her works and the up-coming movie based on her ridiculuously true novel. These corrdinated attacks have ranged from the delightfully subtle digs from the Simpsons as shown below to the more overt. There are literally hundreds of examples. Each of these attacks have been carefully crafted to erode each target audience. So let's lift our glasses for a toast to a job well done and hope it doesn't become a cult classic.

3a-224x300.jpg
[/url]

Many More wonderful examples here.....

Of course we know the Reich-Wingers will claim that it's doing quite well in light of the limited number of theatres in which it was booked for its debut.

And don't forget that awful Ayn Man:
And that even more awfuller Ayn Lady:

--KOOK

What can you expect? That simply is not the correct way to spell Ann, even if you happen to be a female.

Thanks for the current truth about the box office numbers, Comrade PR. When I was at the local Cineplex last Friday (to see another movie, of course), I noticed that the 7:00 p.m. showing of Atlas Wanked was sold out, and it was only 2:30 in the afternoon.

Comrade Kook: There has already been a purge at our Hollywood distribution center of the agents that actually allowed the movie to be booked at the limited number of theaters it was despite the overwhelmingly large number of people requesting that it be played.

Comrade General Confusion: Now matter how you spell it, it's still trouble for the party!

Comrade Leninka: It is really pathetic the way the vile big business Republicans would buy all those seats to just to make it appear as if the movie was popular. They must have taken a page out of Obama's book on how he fills his empty auditoriums.My goodness, what will they do next? Hire fake criers and fainters to go see the movie??

Leninka wrote:Thanks for the current truth about the box office numbers, Comrade PR. When I was at the local Cineplex last Friday (to see another movie, of course), I noticed that the 7:00 p.m. showing of Atlas Wanked was sold out, and it was only 2:30 in the afternoon.

I hear Erik Jan Hanussen loved it at a private advance showing, but as you Leninka, I also noticed it was a sold out event at my local Theater when I went to see a re-run of Avatar.

Better to be dead than to be caught dead watching Atlas Wanked.

There is common misconception of term "sold out", comrades. It means there are no tickets available. This is because the party has arranged for no tickets to be sold. Keeps masses from seeing movie.

I highly recommend the film. The Proles already know that such things cannot happen in the USSA. It's pure fiction. Books and films based on that awful Ayn woman's work just reinforce that notion.

Yes, I agree Comrade Grigori. The proles will see this movie as just another comedy film—just as believable as any Woody Allen movie.

I checked with the local propaganda outlet theater and was in no uncertain terms courteously told that this fine film total waste of celluloid would not be shown here.

Those who wish risk to see it will have to inconveniently travel 3 hours (one way) and purchase their admittance to an approved film to this reportedly fantastic travesty of a film.