Iran's Nuclear Threat (OMG, The Russians Are Helping Them)

iran chernobyl 2.jpg
Many things set the conservative American's mind in a tizzy. Who could count them all? But mentioning Iran's nuclear advancement is certain to tip a conservative over. Adding Russian involvement in Iran's nuclear program could send a conservative to standing in the long health care lines.

Now Iran has designated 16 new nuclear sites. Certainly Iran's nuclear program is exceedingly successful and ahead of schedule as is the way with all totalitarian program announcements.

But I am unsure just how concerned they should be about Iran's nuclear program, especially if the Russians are assisting Iran's designs. I am thinking of our eminently successful Atomic Fertilization Program at Chernobyl which was accomplished ahead of schedule.

The glorious Mahdi is just around the corner!

Iran's peaceful atom: mini-nuclear neighborhood cookouts bring families closer together

A map of the first 16 Iranian nuclear sites is now available ....

usaalt.jpg

KimJongUnNuclear.jpg
Don't forget that Dear Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is also helping our Comrade Achmadinabamajad - we have nothing to fear with this kind of technical - and governmental! - assistance.

This just in: President Mahmoud Achmadinabamajad of Iran stated for the record today that there is NO LEAKAGE from the peaceful nuclear site which seemed to experience several explosions on January 21 of this year.

President Achmadinabamajad also said that the large quantities if iodine recently ordered from Russia had nothing to do with radiological contamination and were, rather, to treat a surprisingly high number of cat scratches the Iranian and (alleged) North Korean scientists had suffered while petting the feral cats which are used to keep the rodent population down in the nuclear site.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: President Achmadinabamajad also said that the large quantities if iodine recently ordered from Russia had nothing to do with radiological contamination and were, rather, to treat a surprisingly high of cat scratches the Iranian and (alleged) North Korean scientists had suffered while petting the feral cats which are used to keep the rodent population down in the nuclear site.
iran slight mishap.jpg

BEFORE THE MINOR "ACCIDENT"

iran-1.jpg

AFTER THE MINOR "ACCIDENT"

Dry Season_1.png

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
oopps mahdi blow it.jpg
Oops, the Mahdi blew it.
Hey, any way you look at this "problem" comrades it bodes well for the USSSA because just by peeling one vodka-soaked eyeball at your world map tells me the towelheads and slopes will suffer all the fallout effects and we will get all the glory by teaching them how to choke-down radioactive beets!

Towelheads? Slopes?, Why, Spymyeyes, you are right up there with the witty repartee of a twelve-year-old giggling at fart jokes.

Only without the humor.

If you look around the Cube, you may notice that we don't carpet bomb entire ethnic groups with intellectually vacant racist epithets. We select individual targets for the most part and use a stiletto. True, if it's Bruno, it my be a pair of stilettoes, but it is none the less usually pretty personal. We don't deal in wholesale hatred. We deal in retail disdain.

We don't do so for a variety of reasons. For one thing, it is ineffective. Flinging racial slurs renders whatever point you may be trying to make moot, as the person flinging them has just revealed that they have the intellectual capacity of a boiled cabbage.

Another reason we don't do it is that is the standard tactic of the Left. They are more subtle about it, of course, hiding behind the rhetoric of class warfare, but the labeling of any particular individual in derogatory terms simply becasue they are in a particular group is just a different facet of the same ugly jewel treasured by tinpot dictators the world over.

We don't do it because that is the sterotype the Left is trying to force on anyone espousing a conservative viewpoint: "The Tea Party is a bunch of Racists!" "The NRA is in league with the Klan!" et cetera, ad nauseum. We're not, so we don't.

But finally we don't do it because this is Oleg's house, and Oleg is, at the end of the day, a gentleman. At your house you are welcome to drop your trousers and wiggle your ass out the front window if you think it is clever, entertaining, or helps you make your point. Here, we really don't have much use for someone just showing their ass.

So, if you are a legitimate fellow traveller, pick up your shovel and fall in on the progressive march to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. If you are just some liberal troll trying to make the Cube look like some kind of hate site, feel free to piss off.

Anyer Marx wrote:A map of the first 16 Iranian nuclear sites is now available ....

Comrade Marx, where did you get those disrespectful pictures of President Achmadinajamalambadingdongadad? I do believe that counts as hate post.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Actually, I have a number of Iranian friends who were lucky enough to immigrate here over the last few years. They call him "Aqua-Velva Jad", but I imagine that's because people in Iran still use Aqua Velva (or Hai Karate) and I think it might be a bit obscure here.

I hope this doesn't mean that wiggling our asses out the front window is suddenly out of fashion. It would take all the fun out of driving by Bruno's house.

whoopie_cushion.jpg

Comrade Spy of Spy -vs- Spy acclaim,

Ahem.....

~Out of Beet Vodka~

"To Generalize Is To Be An Idiot" - William Blake

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln, George Eliot, Groucho Marx, Albert Einstein, and a mysterious figure named Silvan Engel.

Can I have another sheet please....

~ Thank you ~

In your progressive hate haste you forgot to mention sand niggers! You wretched prole, you make me vomit, you are scum between my talons, I am sick with envy at your progressive ways you marmalade looking mufka... either get the verbiage straight you progressive prole piece of excrement or call it day.

Ya ain't callin no one out here but your ass...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:President Achmadinabamajad also said that the large quantities if iodine recently ordered from Russia had nothing to do with radiological contamination and were, rather, to treat a surprisingly high number of cat scratches the Iranian and (alleged) North Korean scientists had suffered while petting the feral cats which are used to keep the rodent population down in the nuclear site.

President Ahmadinejad speaks the truth. Some of my kinsfolk are working with the mullahs to impose Purina law upon Western civilization. Occasionally they get over-exuberant and give a honor clawing to the nuclear scientists to make them work harder. The yummy radioactive rats and mice around the nuclear facility are just an added bonus:

jihadkitty.jpg

Cats will tolerate anything...for a while.

cat with mouse.png

Misunderstood and persecuted by devil capitalists, Ahmadinejad labors for the good of his beloved people and children building the Arak Amusement Park.

arak amusement park 2.jpg