Joe Biden, National Treasure

The very things that make Joe Biden valuable to Obama also make him a constant pain in the ass to the democratic party machine. You can say what you will about Joe, but he is very stupid and short sighted. It was for these qualities of character that he was picked to be Obama's vice president and though Joe serves Obama well, he also puts his foot in his mouth a lot. Take the other day when Joe, feeling a sense of political urgency, warned the Teamsters that if they don't vote for the Obama ticket:

Joe Biden wrote:I'm not supposed to say, this isn't political. …don't come to me if you do! You're on your own, Jack!

He wasn't supposed to say that. But, he's stupid and short sighted so against the admonition by more sensible people in the Obama administration not to say anything he put his foot in his mouth anyway. You gotta love this guy! The very thing that makes him so valuable to Obama help to undermine Obama. It's deliciously ironic. And very revealing about the way democrats use the government. I mean, why does someone choose to run for president and vice president of the United States anyway?

The purpose of the executive office is preside over a government of free people and the government institutions that guarantee the people will live in a free society. The purpose of the office is to help govern a free society. This is vitally important because, not only is it the birth right of every individual to live free from tyrannical government and other criminals and thus have the freedom to live their lives pursuing life, liberty, and happiness, also it is this free society that is the very foundation of civilization and progenitor of all the fruits of civilization that make life worth living. Freedom and civilization go hand in hand. Insofar as there is free society there is civilization. When you start to destroy free society civilization itself goes down the tubes accordingly.

But the collectivists don't see it this way and so, Joe Biden's warning to the Teamsters. The Obama administration doesn't seek high office to help govern a free country. They do not seek high office to help keep individuals free from tyranny and criminal elements. They do not understand that free society is the foundation of civilized life and civilization. Their entire purpose in seeking high office is to use the government to impose their will on the rest of us. The highest office in the land is supposed to help govern all of America so that we may all be free. The highest office in the land, once elected, is supposed to be above political motive in it's policies. That's the whole point. Which is, I know, a laugh when it comes to the Obama administration and the democratic party.

But this is how far America has fallen; when the threats of an airhead such as Joe Biden have to be taken seriously civilization is indeed in peril.

Blah blah blah!!

No one believes your lies Halliburton! In fact no one even listens to you or cares!

Hell I'm typing this just because and not in any response to any such ridiculous statements made by satan himself because there are no statements! In fact I was just passing through and thought I would pontificate spontaneously!

Civilization is highly over rated. All that matters is the Party and the State. Any other considerations are not worth even a mention.

Comrade Biddy, Biddy Biden is one of the heroes of our revolution. As such he is, like Dear Leader, above any and all reproach. Now, Halliburton, don't you have a 4th of July party or Palin fundraiser to go to?

I don't understand this crap, Ka-Ching. I mean, what fun is governing if I can't actually govern those in need of governing? Am I getting through to anyone? Does everyone understand that power is not power unless there is one (or many) bending to my whims?

Let me make this simpler...

I graduated from Harvard College, right? Right. I am in a position of significance and great political import, right? Right. Am I elected? No, I am not elected. I am appointed -- appointed because I went to Harvard College, know people of great political import (like myself! snort!) and am, therefore, entitled to tell you what to do.

Does this make more sense, Ka-Ching? People like you work and make political contributions to me in order to buy yourself more freedom than, say, some middle-class turd out in fly-over country. This is civilization, comrades. Civilization built on the backs of the unwashed and governed by well-heeled, well-educated technocrats like myself.

David Brooks smiles. He smiles because he agrees with me and he cares. Caring is important. Care, comrades. Care because I tell you to care!