Keep Up The Good Work Sandra

Obama_Twitter_Thumb.png
Barack Obama @Barack Obama
Keep up the good works Sandra, you are gaining traction.

sandra flule.jpg

Sandra Fluke draws important support from outraged public over Republican opposition to birth control.

birth control loans.jpg

No doubt, some of her ex-boyfriends

Really we need some statistics on how many deaths are
caused by the Republicans denying contraception!

I am surprised they have not been produced yet

Of course we could blame all abortions are caused by
lack of contraception. But that would be giving them credit for
abortion and that award belongs to us.

The above link says Susan goes through about a 1000 condoms a year. This is outrageous!! Can't she just use some of those condoms over again? I thought all Progs would be practicing recycling by now.

We owe it to Mother Gaia.

Keep up the good works Susan, you are gaining traction.

She replied she's going to keep a stiff upper lip.

Was that her real name, or just a Fluke?

Comrade Šterpin wrote:
Keep up the good works Susan, you are gaining traction.

She replied she's going to keep a stiff upper lip.

If that was true then there would be no need for contraception

now-serving-app-tells-your-friends-to-take-a-number_1.png

On weekends, you can actually see the Susan's line move.

Woman Claims Her 38 KKK Breasts Saved Her Life In Car Crash

enough said...
This is too big of a women's right issue to be ignored anymore!

PapaObama Care should give all women "free" breast enlargement to at least 38 kkk to save their lives. It is not a selective choice but a right !

Women can not be denied their health care. However, there are some concerns the KKK might not be PC, so perhaps KK or LLL, if there is such a thing?

As such I am reaching out to the more "well-endowed" female members of the collective on the proper cup size to ensure women's health.

Please include photos to support your claims..... so I can include them with my demands to the Democrats in Congress to hold one sided meetings on this topic for women's rights

Neotrotsky wrote:
Women can not be denied their health care. However, there are some concerns the KKK might not be PC, so perhaps KK or LLL, if there is such a thing?

Yes Neo, there are larger sizes. They're called dome tents.

1000 condoms per year is over 3 per day IN LAW SCHOOL! By Lenin, she's a role model ...

Krasnodar wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:

Yes Neo, there are larger sizes. They're called dome tents.

Indeed in the words of WC Fields, they would be like elephants

I like to look at them but would not want to own them...

Betch' she needs a walker just to get around. Or perhaps a 100 lb. backpack as a counterweight.

( I wonder when was the last time she saw her own feet ? )

Peoples Comrade,

The sheer volume and rapidity of your insights continue to amaze me:

It takes a village to provide contracepton, the tragedy of higer-education contraception loans, Limbaugh's apology and the "then they'll come for our contraceptives" poster. Do you ever rest?

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:Peoples Comrade,

The sheer volume and rapidity of your insights continue to amaze me:

It takes a village to provide contracepton, the tragedy of higer-education contraception loans, Limbaugh's apology and the "then they'll come for our contraceptives" poster. Do you ever rest?

--KOOK
The graphics commissar has me on night duty due to the degradation of our Cultural Unit into unapproved sympathies. Many are thinking for themselves so the re-education list is becoming alarmingly long.

Tovarichi wrote:1000 condoms per year is over 3 per day IN LAW SCHOOL! By Lenin, she's a role model ...

I'll bet she makes straight A's. AA's. AAA's. She's the "head" of her class. She's on the Dean's List and the top of the list in his "little black book". She will graduate Egregia Cum Loud Laude.

I, Barack Obama, your Fearless Leader, and proud to announce that we have expanded our Fluke the Republicans campaign: Since we know we (and Our Media) have already convinced the public that the Republicans are anti--science as well as anti-sex and anti-health-care, this March 19, 2012 by Our Media provides a tri-fecta for us:

Of course we known the throwback Republicans will oppose this additional freebie to be included in ObamaCare, which will enable us to convince all young women (and even some elderly women) that the Republicans are waging a War Against Orgasms for Women.

--Fearless Leader

Women everywhere deserve free exercise bikes!