Keith is back; the morale at the morgue improves

Comrades,

I have to admit that things have been a bit dreary at the morgue over the past few weeks.

Our evening television viewing just hasn't been the same since our beloved Olbermann was purged by those eeeevil kapitalists at Comcast (spit!). Keith's show was by far the funniest comedy on television and we just haven't had the belly laughs and guffaws that we used to get when we watched him. Come on, the man is a comedic genius. Only he could parody the likes of Stewart and Colbert.

Needless to say our evening work sessions were becoming dull and lackluster due to his absence on the video screen. Morgue morale was becoming quite low.

The good news is that Keith is coming back to television! And the best part is that he'll be teaming up with The Goracle! He will be joining the CURRENT TV team that brings us only the finest in Prog entertainment.

Can you imagine what this means? Two of the world's greatest comedic minds together. Oh the laughs that are in store for us all! The nights at the morgue will once again be filled with laughter. Praise Obama!

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Keith Olbermann's new TV show on Current TV will be named The Current Truth, featuring Al Gore and his inconvenient pack of truths.

Comrade Red Square,

We at the morgue are in much anticipation of this new hit comedy series! Much thanks for your work! The best part about it being on Current TV is that I can use the one I currently have.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Arriana Huffington says she plans... "to do so much more in the living space especially for women, (and) to do more and more original reporting telling the stories of our time and putting flesh and blood on the economic data."

That answers your question Dr. Chicago, we'll have those corpses up and wrapped around new skeletons of "economic data" in no time!

With theOlberman's Current Truth now moving to CURRENT TV and Huffington's new call for new original Story Telling™, it seems we are closer to The Peoples™ Progressive World of Next Tuesday than us Cubist could ever hope for.

Comrades,

It will be refreshing to see Teeth Overdoper return to TV [we just got rid of him]

Last night, I had some idea about Huffington saying that 1+1=11.

I was thinking about some joke about Latinos counting in Spanish (seriously- Watch a Latino do math in Spanish. Too many syllables).

Anyway... a quick web search revealed she is Greek. Who woulda ever thunk that.

So the joke about being able to add was shot. Somebody remarked that she was adding in binary, which isn't even funny if you are a Geek.

As for her being GReek, I just know there's a joke in there somewhere about AOL going Greek, and I think Red Square nailed it.

I have no doubt that Keith will do for Current TV what he did for MSNBC, drag down their ratings as well as their bank account.

Likewise I'm certain that the acquisition of Huffin' glue will make AOL the next Air America.

I lift a glass of vodka to both inevitable eventualities.

(btw: Has anyone else noticed that AOL stock is in a nosedive?)

What the world needs now is love. Keith Oberblubber. .. Oberblubberman was exemplary examples of free, loving speech to promote the truth of liberal hatespeech and liberal civility. He was a major part of dear, late, beloved, etc. etc., Mr. Pulloskies morning constitutional. Why, he could not begin is day without his bran and Keith. But I digress . . . we need more Keith Oberblubbermann love, comrades. Reach out to a fellow comrade and give him a Oberblubberman ... Keith embrace!

Break out the cowbells - Komrades!

Keith's replacement has been found!

LOD.jpg

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:Break out the cowbells - Komrades!

Keith's replacement has been found!

LOD.jpg

The hero of schoolyard bullies everywhere.

My experience with them is- when somebody bloodies their nose, they bawl like a baby.

I know, I know, the withdrawal symptoms were awful. In my case I actually had some coherent thoughts. Oh the pain. We are so lucky to have Jiffy Lobo, Comrades.

But, PRAISE LENIN - He's baaaaaaaaaack.

fokkerolby.gif

While Laika is busy configuring the Current TV feed, we can once again envelop ourselves in the wisdom & world ass class progressivism that is OLBY Image :

https://foknewschannel.com/

I and billions & billions of other Progs will be letting him know how much we missed him.
(Don't forget to thank him for the shorter lines at Jiffy Lobo.)

Dr. Chicago,

How dare you exploit a picture of a fellow Chicago voter to make your cheapshot point over a failed MSNBC blowhard?

For shame... for shame!

Comrade Bear,

Please accept my apologies.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago