Kerry's War Flip-Flops

[img]/images/Kerry_War_Flip_Flops.jpg[/img]

John Kerry has a pair, why not you?

Costly? Well you could give kidneys, combat medals, two bottles of Hines Ketchup, guns, cheese burgers, cupcakes, your soul, melons, or currency for a pair.

Not satisfied? Well for more donations you might get the People's Cube wrapped in our favorite brown paper scented if you are lucky.

Still not satisfied? Who do you think we are? Capitalist pigs?

Warning: Not responsible for The People's Cube sales as I am a fictional character and all responsibilities for sale is actually by people under The Peoples Cube Authorization. They recommend payment in dollars. Any other trade may violate laws under United States. Pay at your own risk. Kerry Flip-Flops was not for sale when this advertisement was made. False advertisement you say? Maybe, but if you are interested in Kerry Flip-Flops, demand for some and your hard earned money can convince them to make it. Word of advice for the People's Cube Authority, if you provide pictures of such flip-flops, be ready to make them.

Comrades, it's the 21st Century so all appropriate Party members should reach way back into that closet they've just come out of and proudly strut their stuff; Image

I have finally come to realize how full of wisdom our Comrade [color=#C0392B]Subvet[/color] is when he wrote:Comrades, it's the 21st Century so all appropriate Party members should reach way back into that closet they've just come out of...

tovarichi-comes-out.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
I have finally come to realize how full of wisdom our Comrade [color=#C0392B]Subvet[/color] is when he wrote:Comrades, it's the 21st Century so all appropriate Party members should reach way back into that closet they've just come out of...

tovarichi-comes-out.jpg
Comrade T always wears his helmet in the closet for that reason.

Who will exit the closet next - Captain?

captain-craptek-is-shy.jpg

Hammer and Loupe was hilarious when he wrote: John Kerry has a pair, why not you?

Comrade Hammer, where is this carefully-hidden evidence suggesting that he has a pair?

Lev Termen wrote:
Hammer and Loupe was hilarious when he wrote: John Kerry has a pair, why not you?

Comrade Hammer, where is this carefully-hidden evidence suggesting that he has a pair?
Well Comrade Termen, have you ever seen his feet lately? He is ready for Global Warming.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:

Well Comrade Termen, have you ever seen his feet lately? He is ready for Global Warming.

Ah, an understandable misunderstanding. But you see, Comrade Hammer, I was not referring to either feet or flip-flops when I said "has a pair."

Lev Termen wrote: Ah, an understandable misunderstanding. But you see, Comrade Hammer, I was not referring to either feet or flip-flops when I said "has a pair."
Well comrade, I do not see the fruit you are looking for.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Lev Termen wrote: Ah, an understandable misunderstanding. But you see, Comrade Hammer, I was not referring to either feet or flip-flops when I said "has a pair."
Perhaps we are speaking of card games instead? But then again, I do not believe he has a poker, either.

Hammer and Loupe quoted a reliable source when he wrote:

We can call him John Small Berries, then?

JohnSmallBerries.JPG