Kerry calls for a Botoxed world with no borders or wrinkles

[img]/images/Kerry_Botoxed_World.jpg[/img]

A Botoxed world of Next Tuesday will have no borders

Years of Botox injections have stiffened John Kerry's spine to a point where he can finally take a stand. The Botox also helps to eliminate any possible "tells" in his facial expressions, revealing nothing but the strict Party line without any distracting wrinkles.

National borders are like wrinkles, too. Which is why the entire world also needs to be Botoxed and straightened out, starting with the USA.

His skin looks a bit too gray, but there's always makeup for a genuinely healthy look. Besides, his wife Tee-Razor once opined that if he gained a little weight he might appear a bit cuddlier. A Botoxed, cuddlier Kerry for a Botoxed, cuddlier world!

Hollywood knows this better than anyone else. No matter how deformed the Botox makes them look, they clamor for a world without wrinkles. It's the intention that counts.

Kerry has always been for a borderless world. Didn't he facilitate the removal of the border between the North and the South Vietnam, merging the country into one progressive utopia?

As for the botox treatment, it seems to be the modernity's answer to the picture of Dorian Gray.

Dorian_Gray.jpg

Did you know that Comrade Kerry is transgendered?

After his "service" (in the same sense that a bull "services" a cow) to his country in Vietnam, he realized that he was actually a woman trapped in a man's body.

During the years that nobody ever heard about him, he quietly got the surgery and became female. Or fellated a male. Or something.

Do not think that this is strange. After all, s/he was in the Navy.

Then she decided that even though she was female, she actually identified as male. So nowadays, Jonnie Kerry dresses and identifies as a man.

A man who has no dick, and no balls.

In all my years observing men, I have always been suspicious of those sporting drawstring pants with no fly.

Pamalinsky wrote:In all my years observing men, I have always been suspicious of those sporting drawstring pants with no fly.

Precisely why I never wear them!

Drawstrings, not pants. I wear pants.

usually

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:In all my years observing men, I have always been suspicious of those sporting drawstring pants with no fly.

usually

Well, Comrade Ivan, that's why I like you!
BTW, I wear pants, too, without flys (or is it flies).
Tee hee ; • )

Pamalinsky wrote:I wear pants, too, without flys (or is it flies).

GOOD GRIEF! I should hope you wear pants without flies. Anyone who wears her pants THAT long...

Pamalinsky wrote:... without flys ... Tee hee ; • )
yeah. _ha. _ha. _ha.

Don't you see, Comrade Pam, that you enjoy an UNEQUAL privilege ?

( had any of us, XY-chromosomed carriers of an unspeakable contraption below belly button, paraded in pants with a no-fly zone, we would be laughed out of town, I assure you ! )

So, Comrade P, some cute high-fly-ing self-criticism session due, uh ?

Signed : #JeSuisIndignant! #yep!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

usually

Well, Comrade Ivan, that's why I like you!
BTW, I wear pants, too, without flys (or is it flies).
Tee hee ; • )

I don't wear pants either! Or Flies.... mine are more shorts with buttons...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
yeah. _ha. _ha. _ha.

( had any of us, XY-chromosomed carriers of an unspeakable contraption below belly button, paraded in pants with a [highlight=#FFFF00]no-fly zone[/highlight], we would be laughed out of town, I assure you ! )

Comrade Dummkopf,

This is what no-fly zone will soon come to mean ...

Captain Craptek wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
yeah. _ha. _ha. _ha.

( had any of us, XY-chromosomed carriers of an unspeakable contraption below belly button, paraded in pants with a [highlight=#FFFF00]no-fly zone[/highlight], we would be laughed out of town, I assure you ! )

Comrade Dummkopf,

This is what no-fly zone will soon come to mean ...

And getting on the no-fly list would involve a sex change operation.