Kim Jong Un Claims Traitorous Act Stinks of U.S Involvement

The dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un issued an order that an investigation be started immediately after his discovery that a startling act of treachery had occurred prior to his inspection of the Strategic Rocket Force of the Korean People's Army mess hall. After quick and swift denials by his traveling entourage that any of them were in anyway responsible, he immediately smelled that this may have been plotted and carried out by U.S fifth columnists and is demanding swift justice be brought on on those who would dare carry out such an affront to the brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu.

Recent North Korean press statements have been claiming that the grudge of the Korean people at the U.S., the sworn enemy, after being implicated by the Leader as being responsible for this act of provocation is running high and their patience is starting to go beyond limitation.

All the service personnel and people of the DPRK have waited for the time of a final battle for national reunification, pledging revenge on the U.S. for over half a century. They are now just waiting for the final order of Kim Jong Un who claims he will issue it just as soon as he determines for certain that it was the U.S behind this wanton act of provocation , and are keeping themselves on high alert.

kim cheese.jpg

Kim Jong Un Demands To Know Who Cut The Cheese! Suspects U.S Involvement

The officers in the background appear to be quite worried. They fear that Marshal Kim may seize the "evidence", when in fact it represents the total monthly food allocation for the Officers Mess. (And they can already count the eggs, fish, and mystery meat as gone - for Marshal Kim's breakfast tomorrow.)

[color=#C0392B][b]Red Menace[/b][/color] wrote:I bet it was someone from Wisconsin!

Or perhaps it was someone from Canada... Terrance and Kim!

not-without-my-anus.jpg

...or maybe the 'Queef Sisters!'

queef-sisters.jpg

r-duvall-smell-of-queef.jpg

three-fart-jokes.jpg

Comrade Putout,

Are the Queef Sisters being launched into orbit? I have not heard of this...