KRUGMAN: "BRING BACK 91% TAX RATE, JIM CROW AND LYNCHINGS!"

POLL: Should we bring back 91% INCOME TAX, JIM CROW AND LYNCHINGS?

You may select 1 option

LINK to KRUGMAN-SPEAK

Lets face it, there were times before that Reaktionary Reagan when Union bosses ruled AmeriKKKa, most of the President's Cabinet was hand-picked by Josef Stalin, and the Rich paid 91% in Income Taxes: the 1950's.

We all want to bring back those days, when AmeriKKKa knew its place among nations, our Soviet Union was unstoppable, and when the Gloяious Woяld of Иэxt Tuэsday™ was only opposed by a drunkard named McCarthy.

If Comrade Krugman were one of my nursing babies I'd......, Image

Paul who? I vaguely recall someone going by the name "Krugman" (rhymes with "Thugman") who went out of his way to disqualify and discredit himself.

Paul Krugman wins first prize in "People Who Look Like Their Pets"contest

Agreed, Comrade Square. However, I think he more closely replicates his other "pet", which would be a jackass' heinie.

I am quite believing this is the korrect way to proceed.... there is nothing that says "can't we all get along", like the "ducks and covers" of the '50's. (it brings fond memory of my beloved duck Leroy and his ultimate sacrifice forChristmas Winter Solstice meal). And I have been missing my kindly KKK outfit, reminiscent of mooslic days!

I think I saw this man put a pipe bomb in my neighbor's mail box. My neighbor listens to Rush Limbaugh so I didn't report it.

My pet and I gaze happily on the beautiful world of Next Tuesday that Paul Kurgman will create. Well... maybe my pet isn't really sure yet.

sketchy Next Tuesdaynauts 4.jpg