Like Tatoo, Chinese Comrades Scream "Zee Plane! Zee Plane!"

Our Comrades who have all the cash (forget about Fidel my friends), from the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, are in panic mode about the latest Imperialist Weapons' Platform, the X-37 (Лiиk).

ZeePlane1.png
[/url]

Some of them say it's a bird, others say it's a train, and yet others say it's a plane, but none of them can accept it is merely a space-plane with a Super-S.

r-X37B-PLANE-large570.jpg
[/url]

Dear Comrades, we must do something!!!!!

We must have our Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя SHAЯЭ this new technology with our space-challenged Far East Comrades, before they surrender to it, like we did in the days of Reagan's Star-Wars...

BUT, now that our god Bill Clinton is out of favor with the Dэaя Lэadэя, I'm afraid that Bill will not be able to use his expertise with Beijing to help the Dэaя Lэadэя SHAЯЭ with China.

My eyes feel bent.

It is because of all those backward letters, Comrade Jibaro.

Nevertheless, yes, something must be done! Something that will make us FEEL that all is well, that our comrades in China aren't being discriminated against, that we can all share the love of our Dear Leader(s) in peace, harmony, and space!

(pssst - are we sure this thing isn't already owned by China?)

That space plane is a fake just like the moon landing. That's the current truth!

Moon landing? What moon landing? And which moon?

They're going to have BO, the President's dog, fly it up to Laika. She's getting lonely.

free little bo magnet-transparent-280.png
Czarina Moochelle say's I will not wear a helmet, but a Boob belt is a space fashion must.

Upon close examination of the photograph, one can easily discern the markings "Tab C" and "Slot 3" on the side of the fuselage. Then there's the duct tape holding the wing to the side. Clearly a fake.

Wait? Current Truth is there was no moon landing and it was all a Capitalist Hoax? I thought that the moon itself was a hoax, given as it is white, and dominates the night sky, and thusly is racist. Is not there a plan underway to paint it black? Or at least put the Obama O on it?

Here's a preview of tomorrow's Current Truth:

The moon is and has always been a mystical symbol of Allah and a sign that Islam will dominate the world. Once that happens we will all follow the example of our lupine comrades and pray in the direction of the moon by way of howling.