Mandatory Reading: The Ten Objectives of Occupism

Comrades, it is time we distilled our ideology into a comprehensive ten point manifesto for our fellow laborers in the Occupy Movement. It must be clear, concise, and easy to repeat multiple times while achieving a consensus. So, without further ado, I give you the Ten Objectives of Occupism...

1. Existence is a basic human right and ought to be subsidized by the rich.
  2. All rich people should be executed after their property is confiscated.
  3. Work is oppression. I refuse to be the chained dog-slave of capitalist oppressors who demand I work to support the shameful opulence and lifestyles of the 1%.
  4. A job is a basic human right and ought to be provided for me because I exist. A fair minimum wage is $100 per hour.
  5. To be agreed with is a basic human right. Everybody must listen to and agree with me as soon as I find out what I believe.
  6. People with contrary opinions violate my basic human rights and must be silenced or shouted down.
  7. Protesting is a basic human right. I will make a difference through public nudity and defecation.
  8. Education is a basic human right and everybody should be guaranteed a 4.0 GPA and an advanced degree from the government in the field of their choice. “No cuts, no fees, education should be free!”
  9. Destroying other people's property is a basic human right. If I want it, it's mine. If I can't have it, neither can anybody else.
  10. Getting upset when my laptop is stolen out of my tent is a basic human right.

Twinkles all around, yes?

I propose that these Ten Objectives also be made into an Occupy Chant, which will not only help the Occupying Force to remember them, but will also utterly devastate the 1% in its beauty and depth.

The chant could start with, say, "One - two - three - four - fivesixseveneightnineten - we're camping in your stupid 1% parks again!!"

It seems like I saw a similar ten point list in the sh** house behind Mugabe's Palace in Zimbabwe, or was that in Zuma's third wife's mud hut, or, no, it was while on vacation in Havana, or maybe it was on a bumper sticker covering the back of Dear Leader's little yellow Clown Car or, oh well, I forget........

But is was not so well written as Blogunov's list!

Occupy Kindergarten!

[img]/images/Occupy_Kindergarten.jpg[/img]

I read it... do I get more beets?

Since I am a naturally compliant person - it all makes perfect sense as long as I don't try to think.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:Destroying other people's property is a basic human right. If I want it, it's mine. If I can't have it, neither can anybody else.
This sounds just like a two-year-old's logic.

Comrade Vrag -

ProgOff.jpg
While I don't agree with him on everything, I TOTALLY agree with Michael Savage when he says that "liberalism is a mental disorder". At its most basic, it's simple immaturity - not wanting to be responsible, wanting mommy and daddy to take care of you, etc.

ProgOn.jpg
But that latest book of his - "Trickle Down Tyranny" - how DARE he so thoroughly document and lay out Dear Leader's puppeteered plans to destroy America!!

>spit<

Komissar Blogunov wrote:Twinkles all around, yes?
Uber twinkle fingers Komissar B! I'm ready to follow you to which ever rally the union bus will take me and chant our objectives as if I understand them! I hope my fellow Occupussies and Occupissies walk in lock step.

Michael Savage is a deranged Joooo who will regret his alliance with these right wing Christian Nazis when they throw him into a prison camp. Remember, Hitler was a Luther loving Christian friend of the Pope. Reasonable Jooooz understand that radical right wingers only want to sucker them into the ghetto. (did I mention prog on?)

Image I must say Jewish voting patterns wear on my enthusiasm for a pro-Israel stance. It is possible I'm not so much pro Israel but anti their lunatic neighbors. The enemy of my enemy is more tolerable. (Please don't bring up that "God gave them the land" thing, it makes me uncomfortable.)

Do we have an "Off Topic - Get Over It" sign?

Vrag Naroda wrote:
Komissar Blogunov wrote:Destroying other people's property is a basic human right. If I want it, it's mine. If I can't have it, neither can anybody else.

Look at the rest of their behavior (especially the public defecation) comparing them with mentality of a two year is insulting to toddlers – the OWS mob has regressed back even further than that.

Should not number 1 be changed to clarify that the "unborn" do not necessarily have the right to exist until they are born?

Vrag Naroda wrote:

That's pretty much all things progressive. However, two-year-olds with good parents have much more hope.

Naglaya Morda wrote:Uber twinkle fingers Komissar B! I'm ready to follow you to which ever rally the union bus will take me and chant our objectives as if I understand them! I hope my fellow Occupussies and Occupissies walk in lock step.
Excellent! Just repeat whatever's on the placard.

“We call upon people to refrain from shopping, walk out of class, take the day off of work and other creative forms of resistance disrupting the status quo,” organizers said in an April 26 e-mail."

They said it; I didn't. And of course those vendors had BETTER be open when everybody else goes on strike.

Not to worry, comrade - Comrade Soros will make sure that the 99% has fully catered lunches, etc. FOR THE PEOPLE!!!