Islamic Roulette: like Russian Roulette but with six bullets

From the team that brought you Living with Moderate Muslims, the Board Game, comes a special package for Muslim Appreciation Month:

ISLAMIC ROULETTE

How to play:
1. Load a revolver with six bullets.
2. Aim it towards your head.
3. Say "It has nothing to do with Islam" and pull the trigger. This ends the game.

We also have versions customized for various world cultures:

The German version:

The French version:

The Canadian version:

The Darwin version comes with an automatic entry into Darwin Awards contest.

And, of course, the international Marxist version:

Special thanks to Comrade Minitrue for the idea posted in one of his comments.

kinda trying to pick "huh, this one is the best" — but hey, they all are equally, uh, bestest !

P.S. while expression-wise Frau Bundeskanzlerin leads, no doubt.

Comrade Square - is there any paint left for Olympiadette Ibtihaj Muhammad ?

(in the spirit of chivalry - a virtue of European court culture, much older than Ummah, and still faintly glowing - I would of course suggest suspending Step 1)

This is a variant of a game invented in 1911, when the .45 semiautomatic pistol was developed by Browning. The big difference between the two games,
a silencer can be attached to the semi auto so the user will not be terrified by the loud report of the weapon. Silencers don't work with revolvers.
As many as eight consecutive people can share the experience, with a revolver the limit is six before reloading.

I think of Bread. Where can I find Bread?..

Inside the revolver, of course!

This game is truly progressive, comrades! Guaranteed equality of results!

This game can be a very effective bargaining tool in tense situations provided the other team plays first, a true comrade always allows his competitors to go first. It is the civilized thing to do!

This image of the reigning champion, he looks familiar...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:This image of the reigning champion, he looks familiar...

Reminds me of this picture of you Ivan!

monkeywithrevolverRESIZED.jpg

General Confusion wrote:This is a variant of a game invented in 1911, when the .45 semiautomatic pistol was developed by Browning. The big difference between the two games,
a silencer can be attached to the semi auto so the user will not be terrified by the loud report of the weapon. [highlight=#ffff00]Silencers don't work with revolvers.[/highlight]
As many as eight consecutive people can share the experience, with a revolver the limit is six before reloading.

General,

Revolver silencers do work if used properly. It depends on the type of silencer and where you place it. Usually, a pillow held between the muzzle and the <Ahem> "receiver" works nicely.

Captain "357" Craptek

Comrade "357" Craptek,

You are quite correct, I was not able to think outside the weapon itself.
I will indulge in self flaggelation for 10 minutes and cut my beet vodka ration in half.
GC out

Ah, but the Nagant pistol, former sidearm of the glorious Soviet Union, was a revolver that could effectively sport a silencer. It is unique in that as the trigger is pulled, they cylinder both rotates and is forced forward so that the front of the chamber lips over the rear of the forcing cone of the barrel and creates a relatively gas-tight seal.

Of course, the Nagant pistol, while deadly, was not accurate beyond nine inches....

Red Square wrote:
The attachment Europe_Last_Selfie.jpg is no longer available

I think that, with Merkel and Germany overall being the de facto dictator of the EU, this should be the EU logo behind them:

EU-Eagle-Resize.png

uh, revisiting (in the wake of Berlin's truck-jihad).

Further icons to play ISLAMIC ROULETTE ?

Say, France's Marianne. Sweden's Odin. Denmark's Thor. Netherlands - ah, Vrouw Antje.
And Krautland's, uh, Fat Lady "Götterdämmerung" Brünnhilde.

P.S.
I'm too weak* to shovel 150% norm in the photobeetshop field.
Take the above as Conceptual Art, that is : work done, bingo!

* though not yet dokhodyaga ;-)