New Progressive Weapon - "The Long Speech" (Jedi Power)

We all know the strength of Dear Leaders oratory longevity. Apparently DL has passed this Jedi power to the Vice President. The following video shows Comrade Biden's ability to assassinate the CEO of GM by talking him to death.

Well, that about sums up The Regime's economic policy, does it not? Under the leadership of The Fresh Prince Of Bill Ayers, every CEO in this country will topple one by one. Atlas will not shrug, but merely pass out.

my my my, what a glorious Prog Power ™ , that is! (and I am wondering if that is what dear beloved late Mr. P was trying to do, all those years?) Dear Leader will be most envious. Just think how he could use that in the disState of the Union address. All those Rethuglicans, falling here, falling there. . . .

(I must make note to memorize speech. this could be useful stuff)

It's used to root out rich RethgliKKKans and other bourgeois type. A brilliant power to exploit use. Soon will be appearing on all TV stations.

I watched this video and fell of my chair!

From now on The Zimbabwe Department Of Confessions will use videos of Joe Bite-me speeches as part of standard Confession Extracting Procedure.

Another breakthrough in the Science of Truth!

Amandla!

Obamugabe wrote:I watched this video and fell of my chair!

From now on The Zimbabwe Department Of Confessions will use videos of Joe Bite-me speeches as part of standard Confession Extracting Procedure.

Another breakthrough in the Science of Truth!

Amandla!

What a gloriously excellent idea. I love the way Progs think. cough cough