Newt Gingrich: Palestinians are "invented people"

Comrades, we must gather in mass denunciation rallies for this vile thoughtcrime!

The Republican White House candidate Newt Gingrich has accused Obama of taking sides with the Palestinians. The former Speaker and election front-runner also said that the Palestinians are 'an invented people.' Gingrich said that were he to be impartial between a civil law-abiding society and a group of terrorists shooting missiles every day, this would not in fact constitute being impartial but would mean favouring the terrorists. Mr Gingrich does not differentiate between the ANP and Hamas. Interviewed on Israeli TV, Gringrich said 'I believe that the Jewish people have the right to have a state,' while 'we have invented Palestinian people, who are in fact Arabs, and were historically part of the Arab community. [That's why] they had a chance to go many places.' . .

Unspeakably vile! Not only does he not (correctly) blame every problem in the Middle East on Da Joooos and Bu$hitler, but he also denounces the poor, oppressed Palestinian people as an "invented people" and "terrorists"! We all know that true terrorism is capitalism. So, once again, I DENOUNCE Newt Gingrich!

I refer any lefties that happen to read this to former PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

The only reason the "Palestinians" exist is so genocidal Muslims can convince gullible leftists to support them in their quest to exterminate the Jews.

I remember when Al Gore invented Palestinians.

A little history, is all I know. The juice left Eqypt around 1500BC. They were searching for a suitable base location for a Bagel Chain, After 40 years, they abandon the effort and and looked for Israel. All of the tribes they removed.,ie Philistines etc, were actually Palestinians.
The land belongs to us before them! I hope this clears any obscurity, if not, we kill you!
Last edited by General Confusion on 12/10/2011, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: 1 ewe too many!

That Newt is a huge ignoramus. The only people who are a figment of our Kollektiv Imagination are the Israelis. Get rid of them, and the entire Middle East will be at peace...

Newt is right.

Actually, the first Palestinians came in two separate waves. The first wave of Palestinians came out of North Africa, and the second wave came from the Peloponese (Greeks). It is the second wave that gave the ancient Israelites a run for their money (Samson had to fight them, and so did king Saul and king David). First wave Palestinians were a much gentler people, and even made a peace treaty with Abraham (Genesis 21:22-34). Both groups were wiped out from the face of the Earth by Non-Jews: a) Second Wave Palestinians wiped out First Wave Palestinians, and b) Second Wave Palestinians were later wiped out by Alexander the Great (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Gaza).

The only piece of land those original Palestinians owned back then, corresponds identically to the Gaza Strip:

Today's Palestinians are a motley crew of Arabs and European Crusader descendants, all united by their common language, Arabic. If the entire region of Israel is labeled PALESTINE, we can be thankful to Greek and Roman conquerors: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine#Etymology .