NFL Workers Support Harry Reid with $340,000 Donatio-Yippy!

Comrades,

You will be happy to know that Comrade Harry Reid is receiving a hefty amount of capitalist American rubles -- $340,000 -- to his campaign from the most loyal and devoted Union Workers - the National Football League Player's Union.

Where would we be without the help of all of the unions and their union contributions to the most progressive candidates of our choice?

Please, comrades, show your debt of gratitude to the most oppressed and exploited union workers of all in this capitalist country, the union worker football players who are forced to toil on Sundays, when all the other union members kick back with beets and vodka in front of their television sets, enjoying the game.

Make sure that you buy as many National Football League T-Shirts, and other items to insure that these most suffering union workers of all, have plenty of capitalist exploitation units to contribute to the candidates who are dedicated to bringing us closer to the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday ™.

And if you have plenty of capitalist rubles at your disposal, please dispose of this filth by purchasing National Football League season tickets, or even individual game tickets.

Here is the link to the article, if you would like to revel in the glory of the football union workers and what they are bringing to our most glorious cause.

Click Here

Smash the Capitalist State!

Comrade Leninka

P.S. I can report that Comrade Red Square is enjoying himself in my swimming pool (leftover from the capitalist 1950's - not my fault) - and supplying me with the korrect proletarian phraseology.

And here all this time I have not supported football by purchasing season tickets and $10 beer and $7 hot dogs. Now i shall go to many games and stop supporting rugby.

[OFF]
Leninka, State Security has just informed me that he's been posting using your internet account. If you get a visit from the Secret Service about hate mail sent to whitehouse.gov you'll know who's to blame.