Non-Union Power in New Jersey

HERE'S HOW A NEW JERSEY MAN USED THE GAS IN HIS PRIUS TO POWER HIS HOUSE FOR A WEEK

NBC New York reported that Sakala had previously read on the Internet about how to convert his Toyota Prius into a power source. Here's how he did it:

Using a 100-watt power inverter that plugged into the car's cigarette lighter, and several heavy-duty extension cords he purchased at Home Depot, Sakala was able to power a few lights along with his TV, laptop and modem. He later upgraded to a 300-watt inverter, which let him power more lights.

Using three quarters of a tank of gas left in his hybrid, Sakala was able to have electricity for light, television and computers — although not heat — in his home.

Comrades, this SCAB has been generating electricity without union memberships, and not sharing in the miseries of his neighbors! This must cease before others hear of this and cause a run on the market of hybrid cars already in short supply for those who care about the earth.

Criminal!<spit>

Smashed_Car_Scab.jpg

I am confident that many federal and local officers will "visit" this home in the night and take this fellow into protective custody pending an investigation into the unauthorized use of fossil fuels. In the interim, the story must be re-written (and the party affilliate that originally released the story unplugged) so that if there was electricity, he did not build that: the government provided wind and algae and he used government roads and bridges to get to home depot for the environmentally safe materials used by applying his superior government education and following government approved plans found on the government created internet.

SCAB indeed! Not to mention that Prius was built with non-Unionoppressed labor!

Great news comrades! Our union brethren in Northern California have beaten another local kapitalist institution at its own game. After refusing to return to their work stations for a full ten days after other, weaker union brothers and sisters had returned to theirs at another vile-grocery-store chain, they have forced the evil industrialist-gnat grocers to relent and agree to almost both of the union's demands! Extra turnip soup for all! And, in even more gloriousness, the proleteriat bakers in Amerika's heartland have forced the PERMANENT closure of kapitalist scurge Hostess bakeries! No longer will the unwashed masses be subject to the dastardly Twinkie and its obesity causing sugar! Although this means the PERMANENT loss of wages and allotment of root vegetables for the workers, it is a small sacrifice that gladly they make; for it is far better to not have shelter and clothes and watch one's children starve than to allow the blood-thirsty parasites of business make one dollar more! Forward to the cliff Children of the Revolution!

I am so sick of hearing these storm victims whine about no food, electricity or heat. I am pretty sure our glorious Pravda media was clear when they announced that in a single visit the mere Presidentialness of our glorious leader, during his post storm photo op visit with Gov. Christy fixed the situation, sealed his re-election and made all things new again.

Komrade Kent, I agree. And I would think that the residual Glory of His Oneness would be MORE than enough to heat and light the environs of these bitter clingers and complainers!

Indeed. If an ambassador and three other American casualties can be seen as "unfortunate expenditures" in the campaign to prop up Dear Leader's™ successful eradication of all terrorism, then so can a few thousand hurricane victims, who are more or less rich 1%-er O'bama supporters anyway, also be considered "unfortunate expenditures" as they prop up O'bama's campaign to look somewhat "presidential" for a couple hours while he photo ops a bro-mance routine with a fat Greek column.

The ends always justify the means.