Dear Leader Barack Captured Twerking On Twitter

Comrades, compadres and compatriots,

Great news of exciting joy! We at The Peoples Cube are privileged to have received the first unofficial photo of dear leader, Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama, twerkting!

I am thinking he was twerking his rump while watching our inspirational, very own Comradette-in-the-Making, Miley Cyrus's, rumping roundup on VMA Awards just the other night.

I, your very own Fraulein, am privileged and honored to be among the 956,983,210 followers of our dear leader Tweeters.... Twitters . . . and that is just in the U.S. of Amerika.

So please find enjoyment, as well as be "shock'n awed" at our first glimpse of dear leader rumping to rap with his twerk!

twerking BO.jpg

twerk.jpg
Comrade Fraulein - I was there at the VMAs, and I captured this dramatic photo of our Dear Leader twerking Evil Syrian Dictator Bashar al-Assad.

Let me tell you, for the first time in my life I was mighty proud of both Our President and our Democracy right at that moment!

Proud (cough cough)... indeed (and I wonder why that accurate photo makes me thrown up in my mouth a bit??)

The First Lady has also been known to Twerk on occasion:

Comrade Fraulein, perhaps there is a typographical error in the twittering and it should read "TWERPING"?? After all, the First Rumps have been on prominent display since long before the first coronation inauguration, waving in the faces of rethuglikkkans and available for prolonged smooching by journalistas.

OTwerp.jpg

Chairman Meow wrote:The First Lady has also been known to Twerk on occasion.
"And the walls come tumbling down..."

Chairman Meow, obviously our FLOTUS is a professional of which we did not know. I love when Comrades of color throw their weight around and redistribution.... so much.

Comrade Marx, What a glorious rump she does have......................................... right?

Red Walrus wrote:

Could this be considered a twerk?

No. I think that would be considered a fat ass.