Obama and Hillary Go To War For France

International Intervention presents Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in The French Foreign Legion. Their newest and funniest by far.

The Canine Corps is ready and scratching for action, sir, and ready to join Dear Leader and sidekick Hillary in their Hill-arious O-venture!! We are always willing to lay down someone else's our lives for the French Libyans Jihadis tribal warriors Noble FreedomFighters™!

Unfortunately, a bad case of fleas I inadvertently picked up from Pups' Pleasure Palace prohibits me from serving, but there are always plenty of cannon fodder volunteers ready to go.

war_dog1.jpg

war_dog2.jpg

Someone please help me sort out the proper Progressive truth. Colonel Gadhafi is one of the great warriors of Third-World liberation from Amerikkan imperialism, is he not? Did something change while I wasn't paying attention? Did he not launch the glorious airstrike against the capitalist airliner, filled with racist and sexist white supremacists?

Meanwhile, I thought that His Excellency the First Black President is a champion of the struggling masses worldwide. Ahh, I remember his fine speech in Cairo when he apologized to the Muslims. It was a great moment for Progressivism.

But now he cooperates with the French? Yes, they are known to be Progressive, but they still must atone for all the damage they did as a colonial power in North Africa. And now Glorious Leader orders air strikes on our Libyan brothers and sisters?

The only explanation I can think of, stretched as it may be, is that the rebels in Libya are even more Progressive than the existing regime. Do they hate the bastions of reactionary racism even more than Gadhafi?

My head is exploding.

AWOL Civilization wrote:
My head is exploding.

I know the feeling. At times like this I suggest wrapping your head in duct tape, at least 3 layers.

I'm still waiting for official instructions. This morning on MSNBC I watched no less than five progressive pundits bashing each other over the head on whether they should support Obama or call for his impeachment.

I haven't seen such confusion since the fall of the Soviet Union.

If only Red Square would return from his secret hideout to give us the Current Truth.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
AWOL Civilization wrote:
My head is exploding.

I know the feeling. At times like this I suggest wrapping your head in duct tape, at least 3 layers.

Thank you for that suggestion. To be certain of success, I used four layers, and I feel much better.

Yes, Red Square will clarify the matter for us. Hopefully he can also clear up the problem of how our Progressive Muslim brothers and sisters relate to our Progressive Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered brothers and sisters (and undefined siblings). If push comes to shove, who gets priority?

I am just impressed that Hilary's hair is holding up so well. The cap was a good idea.
(she needs professional help)
ImageImage

AWOL Civilization wrote:Someone please help me sort out the proper Progressive truth. Colonel Gadhafi is one of the great warriors of Third-World liberation from Amerikkan imperialism, is he not? Did something change while I wasn't paying attention? Did he not launch the glorious airstrike against the capitalist airliner, filled with racist and sexist white supremacists?

Meanwhile, I thought that His Excellency the First Black President is a champion of the struggling masses worldwide. Ahh, I remember his fine speech in Cairo when he apologized to the Muslims. It was a great moment for Progressivism.

But now he cooperates with the French? Yes, they are known to be Progressive, but they still must atone for all the damage they did as a colonial power in North Africa. And now Glorious Leader orders air strikes on our Libyan brothers and sisters?

The only explanation I can think of, stretched as it may be, is that the rebels in Libya are even more Progressive than the existing regime. Do they hate the bastions of reactionary racism even more than Gadhafi?

My head is exploding.

It seems like the "leaders" are falling all over themselves to not be the leader.

It looks like they are behaving like kids when the cookie jar is found broken on the floor- "Nobody did it".

Obama in the French Foreign Legion???? I didn't know they had an outpost in Brazil.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
AWOL Civilization wrote:
My head is exploding.

Hmmm. I have an idea for a get-rich quick scheme Party fundraising and helping the poor. We get a bunch of duct tape, slap a Party logo on it, mark it up by 1000% and sell it as People's Emergency Head Tape! We could make a fortune just selling it in the NY Times lobby alone.

People's Emergency Head Tape - because a mind is a terrible thing to have to clean up after it explodes.

The duct tape is working for AU as well as anything that is produced in the Peoples Republic. Unfortunately, it is AU's eyes that are bleeding upon viewing The Won Glorious Leader vacationing in South America The Revanchist Libyan Leader Who is Stifling The Advance Of Civilization. Is There No (Social) Justice In The Middle East?

It's simple. While our Dear Leader is out of the country, he is having Hillary ratchet-up the pressure on the Nut of the Middle East.
nutcracker.JPG
[/b]

Washington D.C. - AP (Associated Potatoes) - Today, immediately before departing with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to join the French Foreign Legion, this clandestine photograph was taken of U.S. President B. Hussein Obama during a secretly held impromptu debate with the ghost of John Belushi.

BelushiDebate.JPG

When questioned following the debate, White House Press Unit Jay "Trapeze" Carney stated that, "Just because I'm a Carney it doesn't mean I'm a lowlife. Hell, I'm not even FROM Chicago! No, seriously."

As they boarded Air Force One, Ms Clinton was heard to mutter under her breath, "I always wanted to be in the G.. D... Foreign Legion, and let's just see that little peckerwood Bill stop me now!!"

Rejoice comrades, Dear Leader is cutting his travels short by 2 hours to return to Washington to restore peace and order to the world. We are fortunate to have a leader who gives of his badly needed vacation time to attend to the wrongdoings of the evil rich and politically misguided. And Mooslim dictators. Can we (led by our French Allies) make a difference in the Arab world?

Yes we can
Yes we can
Yes we can

Comrades,

My sources have sent me this very incriminating photo of Hillary and The One™ together.

hillary.jpg
Dominance and Submission
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]

Observe how she walks behind and offset from The One.

Also observe she has gained 12 Kilos...

Magnifique Oeuvre Superkommissar Maksim.

I recall, long ago, another dynamic duo who joined the French Foreign Legion. The Legion was never the same afterward:

*Laurel and Hardy star in 1939's "The Flying Deuces," in which the duo join the French Foreign Legion. This is a clip of Ollie singing "Harvest Moon" while Stan shows his moves.

[offski]

The world was a safer place with Laurel and Hardy in charge.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:Comrades,

My sources have sent me this very incriminating photo of Hillary and The One™ together.

Dominance and Submission

Seems the MTE is looking in a "motherly way"?

Infidel Castrate wrote:

Dominance and Submission

Seems the MTE is looking in a "motherly way"?

Yanno, the first thing I thought of when I saw that photo was- is that a Los Vegas wedding?

mi
Comrade Whoopie wrote: If only Red Square would return from his secret hideout to give us the Current Truth.

Comrades! Glorious Comrade Secretary is busy overseeing the building of his pyramid in Moscow's Red Square — to dwarf Lenin's mausoleum (unlike Lenin, Comrade Red Square shall require no mummification for he is eternal in spirit and imperishable in flesh).

Alerted to the Party's despair in his absence, he promised to shove his gentle guidance down our thirsty throats as soon as the more pressing concerns are addressed. Stay strong, comrades, help is near.

Clearly touring a Mosque, does not Dear Leader appear to be comfortable in his surroundings?

hillary.jpg
Dominance and Submission

That Bill is one lucky prog! I would give my best Sunday boot for five minutes in the embrace of the MTE!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:

hillary.jpg
Dominance and Submission

That Bill is one lucky prog! I would give my best Sunday boot for five minutes in the embrace of the MTE!

Comrade,

Noted.

However, one must wear ones boot on the proper head when one is in the "embrace" of the MTE.

Comrades,

They both had so much combat experience during their campaigns, this must seem like old times to them. it looks like the MTE has had a few too many helpings of plump pudding, which she can easily prove!

Infidel Castrate wrote:However, one must wear ones boot on the proper head when one is in the "embrace" of the MTE.

What? You think I don't have another boot on me proper head? It's as big as all outdoors I tell you!

Dominance and Submission
Comrade Hillary looks like my last mail order babushka from the Motherland. but I also see that she is barefoot, and looks pregnant. That is how I love my babushkas: Barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. Amandla!

Of coalition no fly plan, 2 aircraft down so far: one by Halliburton maintenance (blame Bush) and one by French leadership. Dear Leader is keeping his glorious hands clean. Now Ministry of Propaganda announces war is "Kinetic Conflict". This bull$h!t organic barnyard fertilizer calculated phrasing will prevent future republican candidates from referring to "Obama's War on Man-caused disaster Terror" with any accuracy (or a straight face). Dear Leader is accused of "voting present" to initiate combat. Impossible to vote "present" when on beaches of South America--not even present on continent... Now NATO (Fatherless sons of European Military Industrial endeavors as puppets of USSA) is in command of operations. NATO fails, not USSA.
Little remembered fact: USSA is both Brains and Muscle of NATO, other nations are part, like athletes foot and jock itch on same body of glorious olympic team powerlifter.
Dear Leader cannot be blamed for this when it fails (in three, two, one...) an American General will be sacrificial lamb, and Kinetic Conflict will cease "next Tuesday" right after US Troops are withdrawn from Germany and Korea.

AWOL Civilization wrote:Someone please help me sort out the proper Progressive truth. Colonel Gadhafi is one of the great warriors of Third-World liberation from Amerikkan imperialism, is he not? Did something change while I wasn't paying attention? Did he not launch the glorious airstrike against the capitalist airliner, filled with racist and sexist white supremacists?

My head is exploding.

Yes, AWOL, the rebels are indeed Progressive. They belong to the Religion of Peace and want to bring sharia to the masses. They are the brave freedom fighters that fought so valiantly against Bushitler in Iraq. I'm so proud of Dear Leader for being on the Korrekt side...and ignoring that silly Reichtist Congress.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Magnifique Oeuvre Superkommissar Maksim.

I recall, long ago, another dynamic duo who joined the French Foreign Legion. The Legion was never the same afterward:

*Laurel and Hardy star in 1939's "The Flying Deuces," in which the duo join the French Foreign Legion. This is a clip of Ollie singing "Harvest Moon" while Stan shows his moves.

1939, Where was he when The French could have really used Hollywood StarPower?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Gouraud_(soldier)

" He is remembered in the Levant primarily for this role, and for an attributed anecdote which portrays him as the epitome of Western triumphalism in the Middle East. After marching into Damascus in July 1920 to put down an anti-colonia...l rising, Gouraud is reputed have stood upon Saladin's grave, kicked it and said: "The Crusades have ended now! Awake Saladin, we have returned! My presence here consecrates the victory of the Cross over the Crescent."

Ah, but then, why have old when you can have NEW and IMPROVED Kinetic Inertia !

Tovarichi wrote:Rejoice comrades, Dear Leader is cutting his travels short by 2 hours to return to Washington to restore peace and order to the world. We are fortunate to have a leader who gives of his badly needed vacation time to attend to the wrongdoings of the evil rich and politically misguided. And Mooslim dictators. Can we (led by our French Allies) make a difference in the Arab world?

Yes we can
Yes we can
Yes we can

Oui, nous pouvons! Oui, nous pouvons!

Donne-moi les armes...nous aurons besoin d'un baton en mouche et un drapeau blanc! Nous chantons maintenant:

O les enfants de la pa-TRIIIII-e.....

Tsarevna, I have one word for you: merde.

To all Comrades herein: Our Many Titted Empress is wearing that headscarf, a Babushka, and do not for a second think that there is something suspicious in the middle of that word that Al Sharpton would sieze on, to show her solidarity with our Muslim brethren, who have more chance than anyone else we know to thrust the world into the grinding, soulless misery glorious happiness and freedom from responsibility of Sharia, or any other totalitarian discipline. I don't care. You choose. It's all one to me. Sharia, Communism, Yes-we-can-ism, but then I'm being redundant.

But our MTE is not a bigot. She has an American flag, but it's up her ass. I know. Because I put it there.

La merde de papillon....

I brought some Spring Spheres, voila enjoy!

Picture 28.jpg

You can use photoshop and color them yourselves :)